Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Anita1805
Devotee

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Anita1805 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:37 pm

MistressJodie wrote:
Totally agree with everything you say. While I wear stilettos most of the time, and I can wear them all day with relative ease, your feet do need a break so flattening them out is the only way you can do it. That means a heel stand and all your weight on the heel tip or nail. It's a fact of life and consequential damage will always occur, the severity of it depends on the type of heel or nail, how thin, how much nail is exposed etc etc. If I need to get up on my heels I will, I couldn't care less about the damage
Jodie
xx

Although I just like you love to wear heels, and just like you have no problems wearing high (stiletto's) heels, I know the feeling to give your feet some rest.
Most times I do this while sitting, but sometimes when standing for a long time it's fine to do this by putting your weight on one heel.
I have to say that my work makes that I can't always wear my highest heels, or even have to switch to flats (workboots). (Which sometimes can be a relief)
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears

Postby Pjedro » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi Girls,
one of you even have an experience to report here, in which you have recently ruined a beautiful, valuable wooden floor?

MistressJodie
Chat Master

Postby MistressJodie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Pjedro wrote:Hi Girls,
one of you even have an experience to report here, in which you have recently ruined a beautiful, valuable wooden floor?

ummm not recently I don't think, but yeah, I've ruined many floors. Exposed heel nails and wooden floors don't mix lol

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears

Postby Pjedro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:04 pm

MistressJodie wrote:

ummm not recently I don't think, but yeah, I've ruined many floors. Exposed heel nails and wooden floors don't mix lol

What was the experience that made you enjoy the most - leaving the biggest damage behind?

Trample&CrushM3
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Trample&CrushM3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:46 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
tabascorez wrote:I have been watching keeping up with the Kardashians and I've been surprised how normal it is for Kim to wear high heels on the couch everywhere she goes. And even she seems so comfortable doing that. Do you girls on this forum do that too?

Yes totally normal when you have high self confidence and the world is at your feet.

and some of us are under it too :twisted:

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Trample&CrushM3 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
tabascorez wrote:I have been watching keeping up with the Kardashians and I've been surprised how normal it is for Kim to wear high heels on the couch everywhere she goes. And even she seems so comfortable doing that. Do you girls on this forum do that too?

Yes totally normal when you have high self confidence and the world is at your feet.

What a delicious power imbalance! You want me to crush your belongings, damage your floor and leave painful marks on your body. I arrogantly decide whether or not I will do so and believe you should show enormous gratitude if I do so.

Wonderful!

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears

Postby Pjedro » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Trample&CrushM3 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Maybe with steel pointed heels climbing on the bright sofa - and dance on it? :dance: :lol:

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Love to dig my metal tipped stiletto heels into furniture.. I love to watch heel boytoys get excited :dance:
Gina

Anita1805
Devotee

Postby Anita1805 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:20 pm

No my own work, but maybe still nice to share.

Last week our company started a renovation project of a former office building where we have to do some demolition work on the inside and strip everything (ceiling and floors).
In the latter case, an unexpected surprise emerged, while under the carpeting was a parquet floor (where everyone thought it was just wood) which has suffered a lot over the years from woman wearing heels, and I think that's why they have laid the carpet covering.
I've seen many damaged floors over the years, often my own work, but this is really bad, you can clearly see walking paths to where the desk were, the deepest before the carpeting, but even after that some heels seems to have make dents in the floor.
Also the hardwood stairs showed many dents for women going down them.

Anita1805
Devotee

Postby Anita1805 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:31 pm

MistressJodie wrote:

Maybe we should start keeping a diary. :D

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears

Postby Pjedro » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Ginas1120 wrote:Love to dig my metal tipped stiletto heels into furniture.. I love to watch heel boytoys get excited :dance:

But not in your own furniture, gina – right? :lol:

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears

Postby Pjedro » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Anita1805 wrote:

No my own work, but maybe still nice to share.

Last week our company started a renovation project of a former office building where we have to do some demolition work on the inside and strip everything (ceiling and floors).
In the latter case, an unexpected surprise emerged, while under the carpeting was a parquet floor (where everyone thought it was just wood) which has suffered a lot over the years from woman wearing heels, and I think that's why they have laid the carpet covering.
I've seen many damaged floors over the years, often my own work, but this is really bad, you can clearly see walking paths to where the desk were, the deepest before the carpeting, but even after that some heels seems to have make dents in the floor.
Also the hardwood stairs showed many dents for women going down them.

And now the totally battered parquet floor is completely restored by your company, Anita? Okay ... Best of all, you wait until everything is nice new ... - and then you go with a pair to the nail expired stielettos a graduation visit, right? :lol:

Anita1805
Devotee

Postby Anita1805 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Pjedro wrote:And now the totally battered parquet floor is completely restored by your company, Anita? Okay ... Best of all, you wait until everything is nice new ... - and then you go with a pair to the nail expired stielettos a graduation visit, right? :lol:

No, that work we don't do, it's more work for professionals.
Partly we have removed the floors (some rooms), and the rest will be taken care of by a company, they have already come to see, and according to them they can still redecorate the floor, although they indicated that some deep dents might be light remain visible.
During this last visit have leave a few extra dents myself (doing it last week wasn't possible because it was still a construction site then. (so safety shoes and helmet)
It's a building of my ex, that after the renovation he wants to rent out again as office space for starting companies / call center, so there is a good chance that I will come there again.

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears

Postby Pjedro » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:26 am

Anita1805 wrote:
Pjedro wrote:And now the totally battered parquet floor is completely restored by your company, Anita? Okay ... Best of all, you wait until everything is nice new ... - and then you go with a pair to the nail expired stielettos a graduation visit, right? :lol:

No, that work we don't do, it's more work for professionals.
Partly we have removed the floors (some rooms), and the rest will be taken care of by a company, they have already come to see, and according to them they can still redecorate the floor, although they indicated that some deep dents might be light remain visible.
During this last visit have leave a few extra dents myself (doing it last week wasn't possible because it was still a construction site then. (so safety shoes and helmet)
It's a building of my ex, that after the renovation he wants to rent out again as office space for starting companies / call center, so there is a good chance that I will come there again.

I keep my fingers crossed for you, that – after the finish of the work – you are allowed to go again on the beautiful, fresh parquet! :lol:

And of course, i keep my fingers crossed for US too... Hope, you tell us afterwards what it was like - and if you could leave new, deep dents!? :dance:

Or... Will you be careful there then, because it's your ex-husband's house?

Trample&CrushM3
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Trample&CrushM3 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:19 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
Trample&CrushM3 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

What a delicious power imbalance! You want me to crush your belongings, damage your floor and leave painful marks on your body. I arrogantly decide whether or not I will do so and believe you should show enormous gratitude if I do so.

Wonderful!

why do u think we ask, its an honor if its you. what could anybody else ever ask when you got sleek sexy(as always) pairs(god knows how many) of high heel boots with extreme pointy toes and a metal stiletto heel! Power, dominance, and sexiness all in one!

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”