barefoot fashion

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

steffybarefootmum

Re: barefoot fashion

Postby steffybarefootmum » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:45 am

Its summer down here in New Zealand now....gorgeous hot weather. Im barefoot everywhere...all the christmas shopping is done in bare feet without any hassle....you should see the soles of my feet....they are fu**ing filthy LOL!!!

Tantra
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tantra » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm

I am really intrigued by your love of going bare footed. You seem to particularly enjoy getting your feet dirty. Is this something sexual?

Barefoot Susan
Just warming up

Postby Barefoot Susan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 pm

There is certainly nothing sexual in going barefoot at least so far as I am concerned.
Getting dirty feet is an unavoidable consequence of going barefoot but not a reason for going without shoes.
I find wearing shoes uncomfortable and I believe unhealthy. I have avoided getting corns , bunions and mis-shaped toes. When I compare my feet with those of shoe wearing friends the difference is amazing. My feet have been allowed to develop naturally and are noticeably broader because they have not been constrained by shoes which are actually unnecessary except to prevent damage which the feet might suffer in certain occupations or if living in xtreme climates.

steffybarefootmum

Postby steffybarefootmum » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Yes, I would agree with Susan, for me its all about health and letting my feet "breathe". No question my partner loves me in bare feet and I love to please him. The soles of my feet are filthy all the time, and thats just a consequence of being barefoot everywhere. I do believe going barefoot improves my immune system as well.
Some surfaces , especially shopping malls and supermarkets do have dirtier and dustier floors , obviously then going into somewhere with carpet will clean your feet. I find, fashion wise too, anything goes with bare feet ....even if its just casual gear, or going with my partner to his company functions, I will always be in bare feet with my toe rings and anklets to add a bit of "bling " for the occasion!

soulmercer7
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby soulmercer7 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:57 am

Hey Steffi!

As you are proud of your legs and feet, why not post some photographs with the tattoos, polish, toe rings, and anklets. Also of the dirty soles.

smartcat
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby smartcat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Tantra wrote:I am really intrigued by your love of going bare footed. You seem to particularly enjoy getting your feet dirty. Is this something sexual?

Nothing sexual. Great feeling of freedom and freshness.

I don't enjoy getting my feet dirty. It is just a deal off.

steffybarefootmum

Postby steffybarefootmum » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:47 am

I totally agree....nothing worse than having your feet encased on "foot coffins" , especially in the middle of summer!

Tantra
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tantra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:57 pm

Interesting responses. Personally I find bare feet extremely sexy and enjoy your stories about your bare feet getting very dirty.

steffybarefootmum

Postby steffybarefootmum » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:35 am

Yes I think definitely my partner enjoys me being in public in bare feet. He has bought me a number of toe rings and anklets which I wear 24/7, and paid for a number of leg and feet tattoos which I have. I love teasing him with my feet, rubbing my foot up the back of his leg, if we are in a queue.
Obviously I love pleasing him , especially with something as simple as being barefoot everywhere, and keeping the soles filthy for him. He gives awesome foot massages too!

Tantra
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tantra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Is this just for your partners benefit or do you get sexual pleasure from this too? I would love to see your tattoos if you felt like posting any photos. Feel free to PM meaaage me.

steffybarefootmum

Postby steffybarefootmum » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:57 am

Would love to post a few photos and PM you, but Im not quite sure how to do it....how about you PM me and I'll reply?

Tantra
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tantra » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi, I don’t seem to be able to send a PM either. It seems that the function is disabled for new users maybe. I have asked admin. Is there any other way that I can contact you?

steffybarefootmum

Postby steffybarefootmum » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:04 am

post your email address _ and we can chat and I can tell all about my bare foot lifestyle

Tantra
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tantra » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:35 pm

I’m not happy to do that on a public forum, but if you’re cool with doing it you can post yours and I’ll get in touch.

Pliny1976
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Pliny1976 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:24 am

I became entranced with barefoot girls in college. I attended a school in the Midwest, fairly rural. Could not believe how casual the co eds and hs girls were about going on campus, to the mall, or just out and about, even to work in a call center, barefoot.. and very little was said about it by anyone. So awesome.

Over the years, I 've been training my wife to go barefoot more and more. It took a little nudging, but now she thinks nothing in the summer of getting in the car with me barefoot and going on long rides. State parks, city walking trails and fruit orchards so far. No retail outlets yet, but working on that. It will come in time.

I have also encouraged my daughter to go barefoot, and that is easier. Last summer I started dropping her off at the mall barefoot, to hang out with her friends. She will carry this into adutlhood with her without a second thought. I like to buy them both anklets from time to time.

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”