Wearing a watch in bed

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
VPV
Beginner! Talk to me!

Wearing a watch in bed

Postby VPV » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:11 am

I have a big thing about women and watches, especially women who wear their watches with the face on the inside of the wrist. My girlfriend wears a beautiful leather strap watch and my dream is that she wears it with the face on the inside of the wrist while we're in bed. The thing is, I'm too embarassed to ask her this. How do I say this? And what would you say if your boyfriend asked you to wear your watch on the inside because it turns him on?

emilycurious
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: Wearing a watch in bed

Postby emilycurious » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:16 pm

I wear my watch on the inside because my Dad used to, because his Dad used to - he said during the war any shining surface could give you away in the dark, so granddad wore his watch on the inside to reduce the likelihood of the moon beaming off it! I guess it worked as he survived and made my Dad!
I don't wear it to bed though.

I think maybe its the strap and buckle that you like!

Just ask, she should be happy to wear the watch on the inside rather than having to blow you. :lol:
“No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.” ― Betty Friedan

VPV
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby VPV » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Thanks! That's a good reason for wearing the watch inside :D Do you have a pic of your watch?

Yes, it's the strap and buckle because for some reason it's sexy to know but not see the face of the watch. You already wear your watch inside, but my girlfriend wears it outside and I don't really know how to explain why inside is so sexy

Jean-Louise
M'Lady

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:49 pm

VPV wrote:I have a big thing about women and watches, especially women who wear their watches with the face on the inside of the wrist. My girlfriend wears a beautiful leather strap watch and my dream is that she wears it with the face on the inside of the wrist while we're in bed. The thing is, I'm too embarassed to ask her this. How do I say this? And what would you say if your boyfriend asked you to wear your watch on the inside because it turns him on?

Watch fetish. Something new?
So is there a need to time how long it takes for her to bring you to cuming inside her?

Elysa
High Priestess

Postby Elysa » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Fetish Alert!!

Oh lord, how do I describe this?

When my bf wears his watch to bed, (always the correct way!) I get barking mad. Instant turn-on. My button is pushed. Don't even need foreplay, just go, sweetheart.

The hair on his arm and his watch is an old master painting for me. He doesn't always do it and I don't want him to. He caught on quickly what it does to me, and he teases the sh**t out of me with it. Godblesshishairandwatch!

Also, people who wear their watches with the face inside deserve to be severely punished. They've misunderstood the purpose and style of a watch. I hate when I see people destroy watches like that.

emilycurious

Postby emilycurious » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:11 pm

VPV wrote:...I don't really know how to explain why...

I'll quote you back at you

VPV wrote:...it's the strap and buckle because... it's sexy.

Honey, wear the watch the other way round it's sexier and if you do I'll eat you longer.

I just put my watch back on.

VPV
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby VPV » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:06 am

Thanks for your help! Can I ask you what you think when I find your way of wearing your watch is sexy? And do you have a photo of your wrist while wearing the watch that you can send in a direct message?

emilycurious

Postby emilycurious » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 am

VPV wrote:Can I ask you what you think when I find your way of wearing your watch is sexy?

I don't. I don't find that sexy per se, I'd have to see the wearer.
VPV wrote:And do you have a photo of your wrist while wearing the watch that you can send in a direct message]?

No numb nuts, ask your girl.

VPV
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby VPV » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:16 am

Ok, thanks again for your answers! :D

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 am

this is possibly the most f*cked up post I have read to date. Wow, now this is a fetish. Well done :D
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:24 am

Elysa wrote:Fetish Alert!!

When my bf wears his watch to bed, (always the correct way!) I get barking mad. Instant turn-on. My button is pushed. Don't even need foreplay, just go, sweetheart.

The hair on his arm and his watch is an old master painting for me. He doesn't always do it and I don't want him to. He caught on quickly what it does to me, and he teases the sh**t out of me with it. Godblesshishairandwatch!

Also, people who wear their watches with the face inside deserve to be severely punished. They've misunderstood the purpose and style of a watch. I hate when I see people destroy watches like that.

do you prefer a steel, leather, or rubber band. What about dials. does wrist hair go better with a chronograph?

shall I wear this one for you? Its a favorite of mine.

or this

or something simple

Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

diana_robertson
M'Lady

Postby diana_robertson » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:36 am

mostirreverent wrote:

My uncle had that exact watch, I remember being fascinated by it when I was a child. The fact that the sun and moon moved across as the day went on blew my mind :lol:

Jean-Louise
M'Lady

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Elysa wrote:Fetish Alert!!

LOL

Elysa
High Priestess

Postby Elysa » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:18 am

mostirreverent wrote:this is possibly the most f*cked up post I have read to date. Wow, now this is a fetish. Well done :D

No it's not, prince harry. It's the best post this forum ever had. Freaks-of-nature need threads (and love) too. :lol:

Isn't there a small item of clothing or jewelry that a lady friend has worn which made you think "Hmmm, that makes her look more delicious". Bras and panties don't count.

Some pieces of jewelry can have the opposite effect too. Like, if I see a guy wearing a gold chain or has pierced ears. Instant turn-off!! That's a deal breaker.
:hand:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:26 am

Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:this is possibly the most f*cked up post I have read to date. Wow, now this is a fetish. Well done :D

No it's not, prince harry. It's the best post this forum ever had. Freaks-of-nature need threads (and love) too. :lol:

Isn't there a small item of clothing or jewelry that a lady friend has worn which made you think "Hmmm, that makes her look more delicious". Bras and panties don't count.

Some pieces of jewelry can have the opposite effect too. Like, if I see a guy wearing a gold chain or has pierced ears. Instant turn-off!! That's a deal breaker.
:hand:

No, i'm really not a fetishist as far as I can tell.
Most wearable things that make a woman attractive have to do with things outside of bed, like the type of skirt, or simple feather earrings, the flow of her dress, cuddliness of a sweater. Even something like hair twirling or pulling a wisp of hair to their lips, which I adore, are not obsessions.
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Return to “Love & Sex”