Nude party

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
Johntee
Wet behind the ears

Nude party

Postby Johntee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 am

Does anyone has experience of participating in fully nude parties. It really happens? In that case, how is that?

mx6
High Priestess

Re: Nude party

Postby mx6 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:32 am

Johntee wrote:Does anyone has experience of participating in fully nude parties. It really happens? In that case, how is that?

People tend to arrive clothed. Then they use a special technique called "undressing".

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:20 am

Been to one, and held one at our house.
The routine is pretty much as mx6 describes. For the one we held ourselves, we were already at home so didn't have to get undressed, but the other guests did.

light1313
Chatter

Postby light1313 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:22 pm

My sister went to a New years eve party which sponteneously turned into a nude party when everyone got pissed, with the hostess' sister (who had arrived with no skirt on) f.cking one of the guests in the kitchen while everyone watched and the host ran around the block of buildings all naked. I was invited to it aswell, but I didnt go because I wanted to spend the new years eve with my boyfriend instead.

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 am

light1313 wrote:My sister went to a New years eve party which sponteneously turned into a nude party when everyone got pissed, with the hostess' sister (who had arrived with no skirt on) f.cking one of the guests in the kitchen while everyone watched and the host ran around the block of buildings all naked. I was invited to it aswell, but I didnt go because I wanted to spend the new years eve with my boyfriend instead.

I guess a girl arriving without a skirt is a good indicator of how the party is going to go! So did she lose her skirt on the way (how???) or just not wear one to create an effect? Did she have knickers on? And how long from when she arrived did everyone else get naked and start f-ucking?

I should say that at the two nude parties I have been two everybody started nude (i.e. got Undressed on arrival). One couple really got into the spirit by driving nude to the house and then leaving nude the following afternoon, neither of them having brought any clothes with them!

And yes, pretty much everybody f-ucked pretty much everybody else! (And not always one at a time!)

light1313
Chatter

Postby light1313 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:07 am

bisley982001 wrote:
light1313 wrote:My sister went to a New years eve party which sponteneously turned into a nude party when everyone got pissed, with the hostess' sister (who had arrived with no skirt on) f.cking one of the guests in the kitchen while everyone watched and the host ran around the block of buildings all naked. I was invited to it aswell, but I didnt go because I wanted to spend the new years eve with my boyfriend instead.

I guess a girl arriving without a skirt is a good indicator of how the party is going to go! So did she lose her skirt on the way (how???) or just not wear one to create an effect? Did she have knickers on? And how long from when she arrived did everyone else get naked and start f-ucking?

I should say that at the two nude parties I have been two everybody started nude (i.e. got Undressed on arrival). One couple really got into the spirit by driving nude to the house and then leaving nude the following afternoon, neither of them having brought any clothes with them!

And yes, pretty much everybody f-ucked pretty much everybody else! (And not always one at a time!)

Must have been one hell of a party. I dont know how the girl arrived because she was allready there when my sister arrived. She had knickers on. My sis ter said "What is this!" and she replied "come on, its the new millenium" (year 2000; oh how years fly) Don't know when or how it all started because I wasnt there.

owlsarepretty118
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby owlsarepretty118 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:47 pm

I was once at such a party)) It was fun))))

coupleinleeds
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby coupleinleeds » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:01 am

See my other thread - I'm worried we're about to have one!

mx6
High Priestess

Postby mx6 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:45 am

coupleinleeds wrote:See my other thread - I'm worried we're about to have one!

I would have said reconciled to, rather than worried, if I read your posts right. When is it due to happen? We will all want to know how it went. :twisted:

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:28 am

coupleinleeds wrote:See my other thread - I'm worried we're about to have one!

Just realised you are the guy with the gf topless atvthr party.

As you seem to have accepted, your gf and her mates are all going to have their tits out. And unless it's more reserved than any party of that type we've ever been to, those tits are going to get played with. And there is a pretty strong chance that if the party starts with bikini tops off, it won't be long before the bikini bottoms follow. And once there are drunken c-unts and arses out to play, you can be sure that drunken willies will quickly follow!

Yep, your going to be having a full blown nude party.

Or, as they used to be called, an orgy.

(If you need people to make up numbers, PM me!)

Xx

coupleinleeds
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby coupleinleeds » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:44 am

Hi, I am not sure I see it that way, they are going for a sort of Burning Man sort of feel. We have been to parties like this in Ibiza and whilst there was always a little bit of playing with boobs at the end of the evening there was never really much sex. Nudity did happen though and to be honest I expect it to happen at our party, at least for a few people. They have moved on from daisy dukes and heels to beach miniskirts and plimsols which looks so much better and innocent. I think it will be OK.
Last edited by coupleinleeds on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

mx6
High Priestess

Postby mx6 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:55 pm

coupleinleeds wrote:Hi, I am not sure I see it that way, they are going for a sort of Burning Man sort of feel. We have been to parties like this in Ibiza and whilst there was always a little bit of playing with boobs at the end of the evening there was never really much sex. Nudity did happen though and to be honest I expect it to happen at our party, at least for a few people. They have moved on from daisy dukes and heels to beach miniskirts and plimsols which looks so much better and innocent. I think it will be OK.

I think you'll be fine. When is it?

coupleinleeds
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby coupleinleeds » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:09 pm

13th May.

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:25 pm

coupleinleeds wrote:Hi, I am not sure I see it that way, they are going for a sort of Burning Man sort of feel. We have been to parties like this in Ibiza and whilst there was always a little bit of playing with boobs at the end of the evening there was never really much sex. Nudity did happen though and to be honest I expect it to happen at our party, at least for a few people. They have moved on from daisy dukes and heels to beach miniskirts and plimsols which looks so much better and innocent. I think it will be OK.

Mini skirts make for easier access!

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:26 pm

coupleinleeds wrote:13th May.

We are free that day! (hint, hint!)

Return to “Love & Sex”