Husband not horny

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
Kurrielovv
Beginner! Talk to me!

Husband not horny

Postby Kurrielovv » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Ever since our daughter was born, his sex drive fell. And now he got stuck on dope, he's trying to get out of It but it absolutely destroyed any sex driive he had. He is less touchy and no sex, equals me (still being 20, horny, and needing loves), falling into great depression... I know He loves me greatly. But I just want to feel loved and wanted by him. I have no idea what to do :cry:

emilycurious
Master Wizard

Re: Husband not horny

Postby emilycurious » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Lock him in the basement.
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Kurrielovv wrote:Ever since our daughter was born, his sex drive fell. And now he got stuck on dope, he's trying to get out of It but it absolutely destroyed any sex driive he had. He is less touchy and no sex, equals me (still being 20, horny, and needing loves), falling into great depression... I know He loves me greatly. But I just want to feel loved and wanted by him. I have no idea what to do :cry:

Maybe he needs a small blue pill?

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:12 pm

I want to take an FF poll. Is this the most common topic on this forum? Either that or it might be second to man boobs/Hulk sized pectoral muscles.

mx6
Master Wizard

Postby mx6 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:47 pm

Elysa wrote:I want to take an FF poll. Is this the most common topic on this forum? Either that or it might be second to man boobs/Hulk sized pectoral muscles.

I think diçk size always wins, and then possibly wife not horny. This one is probably 4th or 5th.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:47 am

mx6 wrote:
Elysa wrote:I want to take an FF poll. Is this the most common topic on this forum? Either that or it might be second to man boobs/Hulk sized pectoral muscles.

I think diçk size always wins, and then possibly wife not horny. This one is probably 4th or 5th.

:lol:

Are you sure? I think not horny husband comes before not horny wife. As for dick size, I haven't seen that guy around lately. That fučker used to send me PMs all the time asking me about his dick size. Wankėr.

Another contender: "Help: My Sex Drive is Way Too High. I only have sex once every six months, but I'm pretty sure it's off the scale. Am I normal?"

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Elysa wrote:
mx6 wrote:

:lol:

Are you sure? I think not horny husband comes before not horny wife. As for dick size, I haven't seen that guy around lately. That fučker used to send me PMs all the time asking me about his dick size. Wankėr.

Another contender: "Help: My Sex Drive is Way Too High. I only have sex once every six months, but I'm pretty sure it's off the scale. Am I normal?"

Bloody w*****? :)

Gina-G
Getting in the Groove

Postby Gina-G » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:38 pm

How did husband not horny turn into how big his dick is? Dick size isn't important it is how it is used. If she wants him she needs to kiss and caress him just as she would want him to do to her if she needed turning on!
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:29 am

Gina-G wrote:How did husband not horny turn into how big his dick is? Dick size isn't important it is how it is used. If she wants him she needs to kiss and caress him just as she would want him to do to her if she needed turning on!

Because we were turning another mindless boring thread into something halfway interesting.

I'm always up for talking about díck size. Especially after
mx6 wrote:Maxine
told me he wanted me to measure his dick using a leveler. I could see myself doing that for him. Taking notes, and then sucking his còck for a while.

Mental image for my Mad Max.

mx6
Master Wizard

Postby mx6 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:47 am

Elysa wrote:... told me he wanted me to measure his dick using a leveler. I could see myself doing that for him. Taking notes, and then sucking his còck for a while.

Sometimes you do talk complete nonsense. You know that the only way I want you to measure my c0ck is by how much pleasure it gives you.

Elysa wrote:Mental image for my Mad Max.

Humping away, desperate to please, trying hard to keep level at all times. :)

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:15 pm

mx6 wrote:
Elysa wrote:... told me he wanted me to measure his dick using a leveler. I could see myself doing that for him. Taking notes, and then sucking his còck for a while.

Sometimes you do talk complete nonsense. You know that the only way I want you to measure my c0ck is by how much pleasure it gives you.

Elysa wrote:Mental image for my Mad Max.

Humping away, desperate to please, trying hard to keep level at all times. :)

You know I do. When I've been working all fúcking night and still not getting anything completed at work, I go a little haywire. I'm so fúcked off.

At the rate I'm going with my fúcking lazy ass boss, I'll never get level.

You know what I need? A morning fúck. But I'm too goddamn tired. Instead it will sound a like this as soon as he's out of the shower....."Sweetheart, I've been up all night trying to get my agendas finished before Monday. I've got a headache the size of Montana. Eat me. Please"

Return to “Health - Sexual”