My boyfriend doesn't last long :(

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
sadandconfuse3h
Beginner! Talk to me!

My boyfriend doesn't last long :(

Postby sadandconfuse3h » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:46 am

Hi, I just want to start off by saying I'm a 20 and I'm a virgin. My boyfriend is a virgin too. We have never gone as far as sex yet but we do other things and I want to pleasure him, but he climax after a few minutes and then when he is all done I am like extremely horny still... :S i don't want to pressure him or anything, and he touches me sometimes and its amazing but it never lasts as long as i need. ifeel like theres something wrong with me because it wont get any better it just makes me not want him to stop. I don't know what to do, I'm really disappointed. :( and it seems like we are horny at different times. When he wants it I don't really want it, and vice versa. But it makes me feel better when he does stuff to me except by then he is already done himself AND then I'm here wanting more but not wanting to say anything because I don't want to seem like I'm pressuring him to do things he doesn't want to do... If that makes sense. Thank you

mx6
Wizard

Re: My boyfriend doesn't last long :(

Postby mx6 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:12 am

sadandconfuse3h wrote:Hi, I just want to start off by saying I'm a 20 and I'm a virgin. My boyfriend is a virgin too. We have never gone as far as sex yet but we do other things and I want to pleasure him, but he climax after a few minutes and then when he is all done I am like extremely horny still... :S i don't want to pressure him or anything, and he touches me sometimes and its amazing but it never lasts as long as i need. ifeel like theres something wrong with me because it wont get any better it just makes me not want him to stop. I don't know what to do, I'm really disappointed. :( and it seems like we are horny at different times. When he wants it I don't really want it, and vice versa. But it makes me feel better when he does stuff to me except by then he is already done himself AND then I'm here wanting more but not wanting to say anything because I don't want to seem like I'm pressuring him to do things he doesn't want to do... If that makes sense. Thank you

For havens sake girl, talk to him. Tell him what you want, so then he can stop fumbling around and do it properly. He doesn't have a clue, how will he learn if you don't teach him. You're not pressuring him you're educating him, and his future girls will thank you for it.

If you want a virgin model you have to train it yourself. If you don't want to do that then go for a pre-used model that someone else has trained.

sadandconfuse3h
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sadandconfuse3h » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:44 am

Wtf that was not even close to helpful

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:39 am

sadandconfuse3h wrote:Wtf that was not even close to helpful

So you want to solve it without taking to him. Good luck with that.

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:09 am

mx6 wrote:

What's wrong with you, Maximus? Open communication with the boyfriend??? Well, that won't help, it's too much work. She needs a quick fix. Oh, that's right I forgot, there aren't any. Maybe she'll get lucky and figure that out. Doubt it.

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:19 am

Elysa wrote:
mx6 wrote:

What's wrong with you, Maximus? Open communication with the boyfriend??? Well, that won't help, it's too much work. She needs a quick fix. Oh, that's right I forgot, there aren't any. Maybe she'll get lucky and figure that out. Doubt it.

Silly me, of course, put scotch bonnet chilli seeds in his porridge every morning. He won't notice them because he's an insensitive sod, but it will solve all your problems.

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:47 am

Elysa wrote:
mx6 wrote:

Silly me, of course, put scotch bonnet chilli seeds in his porridge every morning. He won't notice them because he's an insensitive sod, but it will solve all your problems.

emilycurious
Wizard

Postby emilycurious » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Just make sure he's grounded and you're in your hazmat gear.
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

Gina-G
Wet behind the ears

Postby Gina-G » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 pm

most men get so excited that they can come in their pants if they are just touching a girl's lips. Assuming that you are at least at the touching stage, just touch and caress. He will probably come. Carry on stroking and touching and he will soon get aroused again and you can get him inside you.
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:16 pm

sadandconfuse3h wrote:Hi, I just want to start off by saying I'm a 20 and I'm a virgin. My boyfriend is a virgin too. We have never gone as far as sex yet but we do other things and I want to pleasure him, but he climax after a few minutes and then when he is all done I am like extremely horny still... :S i don't want to pressure him or anything, and he touches me sometimes and its amazing but it never lasts as long as i need. ifeel like theres something wrong with me because it wont get any better it just makes me not want him to stop. I don't know what to do, I'm really disappointed. :( and it seems like we are horny at different times. When he wants it I don't really want it, and vice versa. But it makes me feel better when he does stuff to me except by then he is already done himself AND then I'm here wanting more but not wanting to say anything because I don't want to seem like I'm pressuring him to do things he doesn't want to do... If that makes sense. Thank you

Communicate your feelings.
I know it is a tough concept for many in the world.
But it does actually work.

Return to “Health - Sexual”