Causes of Male Infertility

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
dannyhall
Beginner! Talk to me!

Causes of Male Infertility

Postby dannyhall » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:07 pm

As you can see from the title of this post, YES…males do suffer with INFERTILITY. I don’t know why but a lot of males around the world try to reject this simple truth and try to blame their female counterparts for not being able to conceive. That’s just preposterous. I mean, what do such guys think of themselves? Are they some kind of superhuman who can’t get a medical condition???

Now coming back to the main topic, here are some causes of male infertility.

1. Abnormal sperm production: It may occur due to genetic defects or undescended testicles. Various health problems such as mumps, HIV, diabetes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, or varicocele can also contribute to the cause.

2. Problems with the sperm delivery: Some sexual (premature ejaculation) or structural problems (blockage in the testicle) along with some genetic diseases (cystic fibrosis) can cause problems with the proper sperm delivery. Damage/Injury to the reproductive organs might add to the cause thus leading to infertility.

3. Overexposure to certain environmental factors: Overexposure to certain chemicals or radiation may cause infertility in males. Smoking and alcohol also have the same effect on the reproductive health. Few medications like antihypertensives and anabolic steroids also affect fertility. Frequent exposure to heat in saunas and hot tubs can contribute to the increase in the core temperature of the body thus affecting sperm production.

4. Cancer Treatment: Cancer treatments like radiation treatments or chemotherapy can sometimes severely affect sperm production thus leading to infertility.

So these are some of the causes of infertility in males. Some of these can be avoided, so one must reflect on his lifestyle so that he doesn’t go through this. And the ones who have gone through this need to get rid of these factors, be optimistic, and research your options. I’m sure every one of you out there will do that and then the destiny will bestow you with a beautiful kid (or two) and you’ll get all the wonderful family time because you deserve it.

DDtop
Wet behind the ears

Re: Causes of Male Infertility

Postby DDtop » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:26 am

There are far more reasons than those! Pituitary tumour is one both in males and females along with hormone imbalances.

Glyphosates weedkiller linked in with GMO crops a massive cause as there is a direct correlation to the increase of it to decrease in fertility one reason why many are trying to get it banned apart from killing the Bee's off.
Chemicals in foods and fabrics etc like Phalates /plasticisers

The body is under constant attack.
A guy that has "Grown" 42G/44F+.

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Old age! My girl thinks I'm too old to be a safe provider of quality sperm. So it's just for fun from now on. :)

hellensmith
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby hellensmith » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:30 pm

does this mean there are not reversible , a man cannot improve his chances ,sperm count??

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:39 pm

hellensmith wrote:does this mean there are not reversible , a man cannot improve his chances ,sperm count??

Not really, age is not reversible! Yet. :)
Keeping fit helps, but the broad statistics say less and lower quality as we age. So it's not only women who need to think about reproduction before they get too old.

Lady J 624
Duchess

Postby Lady J 624 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:33 pm

mx6 wrote:Old age! My girl thinks I'm too old to be a safe provider of quality sperm. So it's just for fun from now on. :)

I haven't seen research that suggested the quality degraded that much. That's harsh.
"Wish I was an English muffin, 'bout to make the most out of a toaster
I'd ease myself down, coming up brown.
I prefer boysenberry more than any ordinary jam."

SOAS
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby SOAS » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:12 am

Lady J 624 wrote:
mx6 wrote:Old age! My girl thinks I'm too old to be a safe provider of quality sperm. So it's just for fun from now on. :)

I haven't seen research that suggested the quality degraded that much. That's harsh.

so it still tastes fresh then?

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:25 am

Always refrigerate or consume within 10 minutes.

Jean-Louise
M'Lady

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Give me an experience partner. I don’t sit around counting sperm.
:tounge:

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:

No but you're not into procreation at the moment.

Jean-Louise
M'Lady

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:30 pm

mx6 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

True.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:37 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

True.

just laying about in a manger, with your legs spread, waiting for divine intervention
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Return to “Health - Sexual”