My husband loves to watch me pee.

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
Wyla
Beginner! Talk to me!

My husband loves to watch me pee.

Postby Wyla » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:20 pm

I always let him. I record on my phone every time I pee and he isn't around. Do other ladies do this ?

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Re: My husband loves to watch me pee.

Postby bisley982001 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:30 pm

I don't keep records on my phone tbh, but my bf loves to watch me piss, and I watch him. We both love piss play so often end up doing a lot more than just watching!

light1313
Chatter

Postby light1313 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 am

I've had this thing about watching men as they pee standing up. The first time I saw it was when I was a child and since then I've been facinated by it :). I personally cant do it when someone is watching. But I do join my husband in the toilet when he has to go. We call it having a party. When we first started living together my husband had to go to the toilet for number two''s and he would say" come with me". Thats how it started. He'll be sitting on the toilet seat doing his bussiness while I sit on the edge of the bathtub and we chat, and our cats come and follow us each time and sit in the cramped bathroom with us and watch. So when my husband has to go he says "I'm going to have a party", as I get up to go with him I'll say to the cats "come girls we are having a party" and they will run :) Once we were sitting with my mother in-law and my husband got up and said he was going to have a party. My mother in-law didnt understand what he meant, off course I couldnt go with him that time but I told my mother-in law about what a "party" is and she was shocked :). After that she probably thinks she needn't worry about our marrage anymore as we are just a pair of crazy nuts who have found eachother.

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:38 pm

light1313 wrote:I've had this thing about watching men as they pee standing up. The first time I saw it was when I was a child and since then I've been facinated by it :). I personally cant do it when someone is watching. But I do join my husband in the toilet when he has to go. We call it having a party. When we first started living together my husband had to go to the toilet for number two''s and he would say" come with me". Thats how it started. He'll be sitting on the toilet seat doing his bussiness while I sit on the edge of the bathtub and we chat, and our cats come and follow us each time and sit in the cramped bathroom with us and watch. So when my husband has to go he says "I'm going to have a party", as I get up to go with him I'll say to the cats "come girls we are having a party" and they will run :) Once we were sitting with my mother in-law and my husband got up and said he was going to have a party. My mother in-law didnt understand what he meant, off course I couldnt go with him that time but I told my mother-in law about what a "party" is and she was shocked :). After that she probably thinks she needn't worry about our marrage anymore as we are just a pair of crazy nuts who have found eachother.

Mmmmmm.... would love to be invited to a party at your house!

Jean-Louise
Master Wizard

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Wyla wrote:I always let him. I record on my phone every time I pee and he isn't around. Do other ladies do this ?

This seems weird to me.
But it seems to be harmless fun for you both.
Enjoy.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:40 am

bisley982001 wrote:I don't keep records on my phone tbh, but my bf loves to watch me piss, and I watch him. We both love piss play so often end up doing a lot more than just watching!

is piss play any different from waterspouts? Do you pee on each other, either in the shower/tub or other places?
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:20 am

mostirreverent wrote:
bisley982001 wrote:I don't keep records on my phone tbh, but my bf loves to watch me piss, and I watch him. We both love piss play so often end up doing a lot more than just watching!

is piss play any different from waterspouts? Do you pee on each other, either in the shower/tub or other places?

Yes, piss play and watersports are the same thing. We do piss on each other, yes, also on our clothes (wet our clothes when we're out, etc. especially me). We do it wherever the mood takes us - usually outside tbh, either in our own yard (which is quite private) or anywhere else if we are out, if it's at night maybe a layby, car parks etc if we are out dogging.

suzzie76
Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am

When either of us is having a number 2 the other is usually anywhere but in the bathroom or even outside. There us no plan it just happens.

For Number 1s. Yes if we are lazy'ing around the pool and I'm bored I'll watch him go off to the side garden and wee on it. I'll still get curious on watching a guy pee. I've even asked to hold it a few times like that movie and do the shake. (I was more interested in getting him ready for surprise sex). He only gives me a 2nd look if I pee standing up and once came over and tried to control the direction pulling my labia which ended up wetting my leg.

On the water play. Yes once we criss that line. Both a bit pissed again sunbathing naked around the pool. So we drunk lots of water and more alcohol. Felt very bloated I can assure you. We set one rule. No head shots.

After 60min. Bladders were fiing but he couldn't do it. So I stood behind and played fireman. Dilberately wetting him and some me in the process as I know wirh a full bladder wince he starts there is no stopping. We then ended up in a wrestle and rolled over to have me on top (he can easily beat me if it wants but he would rather to have a pair of boobs hanging in his face). So I pushed my noon into his mouth and started to suck. About 30 sec later I pee'ed on his belly and crutch. Which after he realiased what was haopened involved me be thrown through the air onto the grass wirh my bladder in full swing peeing. So it ended up on me too.

I lied there laughing and just not be bothered to move. After a few minute he came over and stood on hands and knees on top of me. We were talking and kissing. Then he did a pee on my belly and legs from his dick innocently hanging in the breeze.

Anyway enough was enough. So we cleaned under the outside shower and went and had proper sex. But that was first and most likely last as I have no real desire to pee on others or be pee'ed on.

sopracorona
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sopracorona » Sat May 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Urinating is also an erotic practice. This is the pissing

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sun May 07, 2017 3:32 am

suzzie76 wrote: So I stood behind and played fireman.

hehehehe it's so much fun. Now imagine being a 7 yo boy at summer camp crossing streams, like piss swords.
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

SexyRobert
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby SexyRobert » Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Hi all!

It's another sexual practice, don't worry. I have always have had something with pee, it turns me on, but i never wet my pants cause im very good at holding, its kinda my fantasy, but during sex, i CANT hold it! it starts dripping in my legs, but my woman gets super turned on when it happens so its really good.
Life is a joke :evil:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat May 20, 2017 1:13 am

SexyRobert wrote:Hi all!

It's another sexual practice, don't worry. I have always have had something with pee, it turns me on, but i never wet my pants cause im very good at holding, its kinda my fantasy, but during sex, i CANT hold it! it starts dripping in my legs, but my woman gets super turned on when it happens so its really good.

that's what shower time is for
from your avatar, it looks like oral gets you going too :)
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

SexyRobert
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby SexyRobert » Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 am

mostirreverent wrote:

HAHAHAHAH!

Never say never my friend :whistle:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue May 23, 2017 2:09 am

SexyRobert wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:

HAHAHAHAH!

actually enjoying a nice Nicaraguan now myself
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

SexyRobert
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby SexyRobert » Tue May 23, 2017 8:02 am

mostirreverent wrote:
SexyRobert wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:

HAHAHAHAH!

actually enjoying a nice Nicaraguan now myself

Buff... it sounds good!
We should meet to smoke together ;)

Return to “Health - Sexual”