ladies who flash

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
secretary1
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: ladies who flash

Postby secretary1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:20 pm

andyattj wrote:guess you read the all story?
I did read it all .

Good morning.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Ladies who flash are enjoying lift.
Let them
Let them

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:25 am

did the picture thing work for you yet?
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

secretary1
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby secretary1 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:25 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
KBEES wrote:Is there a name for a lady flashing her bits?

Come to mama is that first few words that come to my mind. :lol:

flaps on a nursing bra don't count.

Ok fine :D

hehehe i have an image of wooden ship now

Today, I am wearing my olive leather mini skirt, black velvet pleaser heels, white blouse and black hold ups stocking.
not too chilly this morning to wear a skirt barely cover :wink:

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:07 pm

andyattj wrote:Friday last 11.30ish taking the dog for a walk woman number 1 was cleaning her windows down stairs topless ( very nice sight to )
she knew what she was doing and I got a nice smile off her as well .
10 mins down the road a woman driving in slow moving traffic sheer top with one boob fallen out of the side of her top . :D
Very nice for me I know . Do many other women do the same and what have you seen your self ...?

Flashing is fun. There is something so naughty, but nice about it.

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Oh fuçk yes.

I love to show people my sexy self. But my Valium has finally kicked in and I'm falling asleep. More of my tight-assets later.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:22 pm

On these cold, January mornings, it is hard to flash. Too cold on the flesh. :lol:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:19 am

Jean-Louise wrote:On these cold, January mornings, it is hard to flash. Too cold on the flesh. :lol:

what is it, a chilly 75
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:On these cold, January mornings, it is hard to flash. Too cold on the flesh. :lol:

what is it, a chilly 75

32F here this morning. Sunny, but frigid.

KBEES
High Priestess

Postby KBEES » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Mr went to football today with his mates and next Saturday is my turn for a day out.
My first Spa day in well over six months with three girlfriends. An All-Day full works and an early evening meal to finish off.
It will be my first time to "flash" my body since the baby so will be interesting to see how busy the place is. Last January when we went there was just one other couple and Steam Rooms and Sauna sessions we had to ourselves.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:49 pm

KBEES wrote:Mr went to football today with his mates and next Saturday is my turn for a day out.
My first Spa day in well over six months with three girlfriends. An All-Day full works and an early evening meal to finish off.
It will be my first time to "flash" my body since the baby so will be interesting to see how busy the place is. Last January when we went there was just one other couple and Steam Rooms and Sauna sessions we had to ourselves.

Good for you! :)

KBEES
High Priestess

Postby KBEES » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
KBEES wrote:Mr went to football today with his mates and next Saturday is my turn for a day out.

Thanks honey, I am really looking forward to it. Met the girls on town for coffee with pram several times for a catch-up and had them over to the house for a natter. This will be a full day without the baby, Mr will be at home with her and no time restrictions.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:59 pm

KBEES wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

Thanks honey, I am really looking forward to it. Met the girls on town for coffee with pram several times for a catch-up and had them over to the house for a natter. This will be a full day without the baby, Mr will be at home with her and no time restrictions.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Return to “Mens Thoughts”