Women: What is your ideal penis size?

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
joev
Evangelist

Re: Women: What is your ideal penis size?

Postby joev » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:47 pm

diana_robertson wrote:
light1313 wrote:So long as he is a good lover I dont care at all what size his penis is. If size mattered at all I'd use a dildo instead. For me a good penis is one that is hard and stays hard for a good half hour at least and is attached to a man who knows what he is doing and cares about pleasing a woman.

Time is such an important factor, there's nothing worse than having sex with a 2 minute wonder.

Hmmm, don't think I can make it to 2 minutes!

joev
Evangelist

Postby joev » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:50 pm

mx6 wrote:
diana_robertson wrote:
light1313 wrote:So long as he is a good lover I dont care at all what size his penis is. If size mattered at all I'd use a dildo instead. For me a good penis is one that is hard and stays hard for a good half hour at least and is attached to a man who knows what he is doing and cares about pleasing a woman.

Time is such an important factor, there's nothing worse than having sex with a 2 minute wonder.

So to measure one properly you really need four items of data.
Length in inches
Girth (actually diameter) in inches
Staying time in minutes (should be more that 10)
Recharge time in minutes (should be less than 10)

:)

4 inches
5 inches
Um, 1 minute?
20 minutes

Mac
FF Royalty

Re:

Postby Mac » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Nicole_ wrote:8-9 long minimum and 6 minimum around. Must have good stamina too. I cannot stand a man that cannot last or continue for at least a good 20 minutes.

I have refused to have sex with men less this size and state my preference up fron to them. Nothing test the manhood of a man than to ask him how big he is and if can last the distance. The man that can stand his own with this question and not only talk the talk but walk the walk definitely turns me on like no other man can.

20 Minutes? You really expect a lot.
:D :girl: :angel: :D

Kirstie92
Getting in the Groove

Postby Kirstie92 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Every woman, and man is different. We all have our preferences.
For me he has to be minimum 6" long and average thickness.
Biggest I've ever had was I think 10-11", luckily he knew how to use it that he managed to get it all in from my 2nd/rd orgasm but OMG I did hurt the next day.

The guy I've been seeing for the last two years has a 9" long and its quite thick, and he really does know how to use it honestly in bed most of the time he is a perfect lover he can really go for it. Sometimes he is unable to come that he lasts for absolutely ages I have to tell him to stop as it starts to really hurt me.

Its perfect when a man has the fitness and can stay hard during very vigorous sex almost constantly for at least 10 minutes and anything up to 30 minutes with brief slow downs so I can pull off some back-to-back orgasms those feel SO amazing...

reesw
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby reesw » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:44 am

It would be very interesting to share my way to treat loosen lips on vaginal places.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Its not about the size of a guy’s penis. Its about how long and talented his tongue is for oral sex. That is what is the MOST important thing.

Return to “Mens Thoughts”