Indecent proposal

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
Jean-Louise
Duchess

Indecent proposal

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu May 18, 2017 1:16 am

This is a question for only the straight men reading this post.
Suppose this internet billionaire guy came up to you and said he wanted to take you to bed (oral, anal, whatever he wants) for the night.
And you said, “Not for a million dollars! Piss off!”
What if he said, “How about for 10 million dollars?” Just one night. No strings attached. $10 million put into an off-shore account to avoid income taxes.
Would you do it?

mx6
Wizard

Re: Indecent proposal

Postby mx6 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:This is a question for only the straight men reading this post.
Suppose this internet billionaire guy came up to you and said he wanted to take you to bed (oral, anal, whatever he wants) for the night.
What if he said, “How about for 10 million dollars?” Just one night. No strings attached. $10 million put into an off-shore account to avoid income taxes.
Would you do it?

No! On the other hand if my girl asked me to do it, for her, in the right circumstances, I might.

UKGent
Wizard

Postby UKGent » Thu May 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:This is a question for only the straight men reading this post.
Would you do it?

No. The money would be very tempting but i would never be able to live with myself with the knowledge that i allowed myself to be degraded in that way by another man for money.

CheekySquirrel
Wet behind the ears

Postby CheekySquirrel » Fri May 19, 2017 9:50 am

It's never going to happen so who cares?!

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 pm

UKGent wrote:
Would you do it?

No. The money would be very tempting but i would never be able to live with myself with the knowledge that i allowed myself to be degraded in that way by another man for money.

S10 million is a lot of money.
What if the offer was $100 million?
We are only talking about one night and with a person you would likely never see again.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 pm

CheekySquirrel wrote:It's never going to happen so who cares?!

But what if it did happen?

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri May 19, 2017 2:00 pm

mx6 wrote:
Would you do it?

No! On the other hand if my girl asked me to do it, for her, in the right circumstances, I might.

You really like that girl control thing, don’t you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

UKGent
Wizard

Postby UKGent » Fri May 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
UKGent wrote:
Would you do it?

S10 million is a lot of money.
What if the offer was $100 million?
We are only talking about one night and with a person you would likely never see again.

$100 million is a huge amount and yes extremely tempting and i know many people who know me would be saying take it, take it BUT i know who i am and i know i would not be able to live with the shame of allowing another man to do what ever he wants to me for $100 million. I would probably end up committing suicide.

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Would you do it?

Not like I want to be some woman's slave, but yes, if my girl wants to take control then she can. It's sort of a trust thing too. Do I believe she would sometimes push the boundaries - absolutely. Do I think she would push them too far - it's a risk I take but I trust her. I hope and believe it works the other way too.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Sat May 20, 2017 9:19 pm

mx6 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Would you do it?

Not like I want to be some woman's slave, but yes, if my girl wants to take control then she can. It's sort of a trust thing too. Do I believe she would sometimes push the boundaries - absolutely. Do I think she would push them too far - it's a risk I take but I trust her. I hope and believe it works the other way too.

So you want a good, hard spanking, if I believe that is in your best interest to make you a better you?

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Would you do it?

So you want a good, hard spanking, if I believe that is in your best interest to make you a better you?

If I have trusted​ you enough to give you that right, then it is your call how you want to play it. :)

CheekySquirrel
Wet behind the ears

Postby CheekySquirrel » Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:

I'll tell you when a Martian lands his UFO on my doorstep to deliver my Domino's pizza singing Elvis songs.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun May 21, 2017 7:12 pm

CheekySquirrel wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

I'll tell you when a Martian lands his UFO on my doorstep to deliver my Domino's pizza singing Elvis songs.

We all know Martians like Abba and other performers of that era. I believe Little Ceasar’s owns the pizza rights to Mars.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun May 21, 2017 7:13 pm

mx6 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:

If I have trusted​ you enough to give you that right, then it is your call how you want to play it. :)

You are a trusting soul.

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mx6 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

You are a trusting soul.

Isn't that what relationships are about - trust?

Return to “Mens Thoughts”