Hair length

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
Jean-Louise
Wizard
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Hair length

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:20 pm

What is your favorite hair length for women?
I like a style that is shoulder length. Long enough to put up. Long enough to wear down. Just long enough to braid on occasion.

nawtypip
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:31 am

Re: Hair length

Postby nawtypip » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:53 am

Shoulder length is lovely. Anything longer than the clasp of your bra strap is too long I think. I've seen many ladies with lovely bob cuts as well though.

Jean-Louise
Wizard
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: Hair length

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:18 pm

nawtypip wrote:Shoulder length is lovely. Anything longer than the clasp of your bra strap is too long I think. I've seen many ladies with lovely bob cuts as well though.


I love bob cuts. But I do prefer my hair a little longer.

Kirstie92
Wall Flower
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:20 am

Re: Hair length

Postby Kirstie92 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:54 am

I like having my hair long down between the arch of my back and lower shoulder blades. Obviously I have to put my hair into a ponytail when I'm at the gym.

Jean-Louise
Wizard
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: Hair length

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Kirstie92 wrote:I like having my hair long down between the arch of my back and lower shoulder blades. Obviously I have to put my hair into a ponytail when I'm at the gym.


Ponyed-up hair or braided hair can be very sexy

light1313
Chatter
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Hair length

Postby light1313 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:49 am

I like long hair. I think the ideal length is a level below the breasts and above the waist line. So maybe just a bit benath the bra strap. My hair used to be that long but unfortunately when I had my hair colour treated and all I lost most of the length, now its shoulder length. I recently got some hair extentions, they are a bit hard to use but they look perfect.

owlsarepretty118
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Re: Hair length

Postby owlsarepretty118 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it

Jean-Louise
Wizard
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: Hair length

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:19 pm

light1313 wrote:I like long hair. I think the ideal length is a level below the breasts and above the waist line. So maybe just a bit benath the bra strap. My hair used to be that long but unfortunately when I had my hair colour treated and all I lost most of the length, now its shoulder length. I recently got some hair extentions, they are a bit hard to use but they look perfect.


It I had the money, I would buy a couple of expensive wigs.
I was in a store awhile back and I tried on a couple of real hair wigs. I was amazed at how real they looked on me. Of course, the price was $300.


Return to “Mens Thoughts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest