100 Mindfulness Meditations: The Ultimate Collection of Inspiring Daily Practices by Neil Seligman

Catch up on the stories that people are talking about!
Alexa.a94

Re: 100 Mindfulness Meditations: The Ultimate Collection of Inspiring Daily Practices by Neil Seligman

Postby Alexa.a94 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Harry Logsdon (FF visitor) wrote:I meditate in almost any time or destination that is reasonably nevertheless, or when I feel attracted to. I great way is always to practice a basic relaxation, by tensing your whole human body as tight as you can so long as you'll. Then launch the tension starting at your head and gradually work your method down to your toes.

I read this interesting site learntomeditate.­_ that gave me a lot of useful tips about my meditation and also a different perspective on the best therapeutical approach. I think you should read it too.

I like all the points you've made.

Can you guide what is the easiest way to meditate? I always find it difficult because it is hard to control my thinking process to one point. :?:
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!” – Helen Keller 8) 8)

atatatat
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: 100 Mindfulness Meditations: The Ultimate Collection of Inspiring Daily Practices by Neil Seligman

Postby atatatat » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:17 am

i agree with the second comment

Return to “ShowBiz News”