the aloe vera

Reviews and Opinions on the latest Beauty Products

Moderator: Three_Times_A_Lady

backtolife
Beginner! Talk to me!

the aloe vera

Postby backtolife » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:23 pm

]who knows the aloe vera??? who knows the miraculous plant ????? please make a quick research on google ,and u'll be really surprised of the good benefit it gives to hair , skin, and to many healthy problems as well . if u're really interested in this please join me on this discussion to share with my large experience in consuming this miraculous plant .

zilt
Demigod

Re: the aloe vera

Postby zilt » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:42 am

Ah Aloe vera, that stuff works wonders on sunburnt skin, take it from someone who works at the race track.

poppydee

Postby poppydee » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:14 am

It reduces scar and good for cooling the skin. I like to use an aloe vera soap especially during the summer!

Brown
Teacher

Postby Brown » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 am

Aloe Vera gel contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharide, and fatty acids- no wonder it’s used for such a wide range of remedies. It is best for skin and a known vulnerary, and is great for applying topically to burns, abrasions, psoriasis and even to bug bites.

ryancody
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ryancody » Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 am

Aloe Vera benefits:
1. It treats sunburn.
2. It acts as a moisturizer.
3. It treats acne.
4.. It's nutrient rich for good health.
5. It lessens the visibility of stretch marks.

Andrejas

Postby Andrejas » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:03 pm

you can call it MIRACLE plant.
it has lot of varieties some are bitter some are sweet.
do you know, people consume raw sweet aloe vera in morning on empty stomach to avoid many health problems specially arthritics.,
some people cook it as a vegetable and consume weekly.
to know recipe of aloe vera google it.

pihurathor

Postby pihurathor » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Aloe Vera is a major medicinal plant when it comes to treating and protecting the skin. Used externally, it is very effective on burns and sunburn, as well as a variety of skin diseases such as eczema, pruritus, psoriasis, acne.

janefirst
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby janefirst » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Aloe vera contains many amino acids and mineral too. It is useful for hair, skin, and overall health of our body. It's gel is applied on hairs that make it shiny. There are many cosmetic products in the market which are based on it. It can easily be grown in pots and gardens. Many companies are producing weight loss gel prepared from its gel. The plant really has several medicinal values too specially for diabetics, joint problems, and obesity.

gurmeetkaur

Postby gurmeetkaur » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:59 am

Pretty awesome plant. Here are some surprising facts about it:

1. Aloe has been called “miracle plant,” “wand of heaven” and “plant of life” – whoa!
2. It’s actually not a cactus (but it is a succulent).
3. Aloe has been used in herbal medicine for over 2,000 years.
4. In Egypt, there are 6,000-year-old stone carvings of aloe plants!
5. These same Egyptians called aloe the “plant of immortality,” and buried it alongside dead pharaohs (apparently aloe didn’t actually prevent them from dying!)
6. There are 400+ species of aloe, and the common “Aloe vera” is just one!
7. Aloe vera has 75 biologically active compounds, including glucomannan, a polysaccharide (sugar) with some pretty cool healing properties.

ravinder
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ravinder » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:32 am

Aloe Vera is one of the most precious plant in the world. It has various many miraculous effects on human body. It is a boon or you may say god gift given by nature to human being. It helps in fighting skin diseases, fighting hair loss, hair graying, hair fall problems. It also strengthens nervous system and increase immunity power. Using Aloe Vera to curb skin and hair related diseases would be charismatic for everyone, if used everyday.

Rebecca5151
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rebecca5151 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 am

Aloe Vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair. Ayurveda, Chinese herbal medicine and British herbal medicine have all advocated aloe vera as a healer, when applied or consumed orally.

eliotryan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby eliotryan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:34 am

I've been having psoriasis since I was 26, Starts working wonders in the first time .My skin has cured so fast for how bad it was, it seriously works!Really does amazed and made me very happy.Recommend to all!!!

valburch
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby valburch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:18 am

It takes a just minute to absorb and gives to my skin feeling soft and hydrated healthy looks.

Return to “Beauty Reviews”