Ipl on pubic hair

Reviews and Opinions on the latest Beauty Products

Moderator: Three_Times_A_Lady

idle_ranger
Beginner! Talk to me!

Ipl on pubic hair

Postby idle_ranger » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Just wondered if anyone has tried ipl with any success as a hair removal technique.

My wife likes me bare down there, so I've been trying it there... just two cycles in and hair seems to be growing less... she's also tried it on one leg only to try and see what results come from it!

We bought a second hand Remington I light from eBay, so initial outlay was only £30! Definitely therefore worth a try!

What are folks experiences of ipl on ladies legs and men's pubic areas?

Starshine
Queen

Re: Ipl on pubic hair

Postby Starshine » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:30 am

No experience at all I'm afraid but what is if extreme concern to me is using something like this secondhand. How do you know it is clean? How do you know it is safe?

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Just wax it, HB did it mostly on his own but I helped. Yes its pretty hard the first few times, but after 10 years he now does it only a few times a year and most of the hairs do not grow back.

idle_ranger
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby idle_ranger » Sat May 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Thanks for your comments...

Firstly regarding a secondhand unit... I'm not overly concerned from a hygiene point of view... I spoke to the person I bought it from , who gave me no concerns, plus at the end of the day, I replaced the bulb anyway. It's basically only a flashing light... it's not like there is any risk!

Re waxing... I've tried sugaring... it worked really well, lovely and smooth, but after a couple of weeks, so many ingrown hairs... haven't tried it since!

Incidentally have got a couple of ingrowns from ipl... trouble is the hair doesn't grow anymore so more difficult to remove!

Return to “Beauty Reviews”