Ever Expose Yourself ?

Ask your questions set your puzzles sort out your challenge.. This is the place to stimulate those grey cells
Lena
Goddess

Ever Expose Yourself ?

Postby Lena » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:56 pm

For moi 3 tiems in les then amonth week ............. :lol:

1.At a male gay bar seeing so many of the guys shirtless for the cause of sexual equality I took off my coat and cami and went topless till the manger told me to put a top back on ............................. :lol:

2. Last week at my best friends while sunbathing nude by the pool heard the UPS truck pull in walked out nekkid to sign for the package ...........the delivery guy was very happy . :D

3.2 days ago at a national park when skinny dipping was caught by a wholesome American family who puled around the bend in there canoe ..............the hubby said nothing but did alot of talking with his bulging eyes and huge smile but for some reason the wife called me a bunch of names ................ :roll:
Alive in spite of myself and looking at the world .........

EmmyBee
Cherubim

Postby EmmyBee » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Isn't there a post you made a couple of months ago on the same thing Lena? :lol: and hows it a game? :lol:

Lena
Goddess

Postby Lena » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:00 pm

It really is a game ..................showing off & the look on peoples faces is what it is all about . :lol: :lol:

azraelle
Saintly

Postby azraelle » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm

Lena wrote:It really is a game ..................showing off & the look on peoples faces is what it is all about . :lol: :lol:

..........Until you make the mistake of doing it when a male, or group of males with no sense of morality or self-control decide to take advantage of the situation to THEIR pulchritudinous satisfaction--at the expense of YOURS!

The word STUPID comes to my mind, Lena. It most certainly will come to yours, as well, after the fact (assuming that you're still alive or coherent enough to still be thinking).
In a time of universal deceit--telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
--George Orwell
We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the public believes is false.
--William Casey, to the CIA, 1981
Μολὼν λάβε!

Lena
Goddess

Postby Lena » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:23 pm

I know but the risk is also part of the fun ................ :lol:

JackRussell
Getting in the Groove

Postby JackRussell » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 pm

I wore a little jacket for a while but I looked like a t*** so I ate it. I prefer going nude cos it helps people to tell whether I'm a dog or a Bleet. I also like pissing in public.
You smell nice

Lena
Goddess

Postby Lena » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 pm

Help getting petted more too ?

JackRussell
Getting in the Groove

Postby JackRussell » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:21 am

Lena wrote:Help getting petted more too ?

Yeah. Sometimes I'll bite them though if they get too personal. Some humans think just because you're displaying and licking your nads you don't mind them being prodded.... WELL I DO!
You smell nice

DonnaDDD

Re: Ever Expose Yourself ?

Postby DonnaDDD » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Ive been topless many times on beaches in the med, does that count? Have also flashed my boobs a few times when drunk lol

LevonWalker
Wet behind the ears

Re: Ever Expose Yourself ?

Postby LevonWalker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Lena wrote:For moi 3 tiems in les then amonth week ............. :lol:

1.At a male gay bar seeing so many of the guys shirtless for the cause of sexual equality I took off my coat and cami and went topless till the manger told me to put a top back on ............................. :lol:

2. Last week at my best friends while sunbathing nude by the pool heard the UPS truck pull in walked out nekkid to sign for the package ...........the delivery guy was very happy . :D

3.2 days ago at a national park when skinny dipping was caught by a wholesome American family who puled around the bend in there canoe ..............the hubby said nothing but did alot of talking with his bulging eyes and huge smile but for some reason the wife called me a bunch of names ................ :roll:

All the time... love it!

Return to “Games”