wearing clothes without bra and panties

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
Santi28
Wet behind the ears

wearing clothes without bra and panties

Postby Santi28 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:17 am

is it normal if our boyfriend asks us not to wear a bra and underwear behind our everyday clothes? :wink:

DavyJ
Chat Master

Re: wearing clothes without bra and panties

Postby DavyJ » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:55 am

Santi28 wrote:is it normal if our boyfriend asks us not to wear a bra and underwear behind our everyday clothes? :wink:

I think its quite common; I certainly have requested that many times. But you don't have to agree if you are not comfortable with it. I have had g/f's who loved the idea and ones who hated it.

In your other post you say you want to try this out, so definitely go for it; I am sure it will make your b/f very happy.

Santi28
Wet behind the ears

Postby Santi28 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:12 am

DavyJ wrote:
Santi28 wrote:is it normal if our boyfriend asks us not to wear a bra and underwear behind our everyday clothes? :wink:

I think its quite common; I certainly have requested that many times. But you don't have to agree if you are not comfortable with it. I have had g/f's who loved the idea and ones who hated it.

In your other post you say you want to try this out, so definitely go for it; I am sure it will make your b/f very happy.

hanks ... i really want to try that too, but need more advice to do that ...
ok i will try it even though maybe for the first time feel a bit weird and cold down there :)

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm often without a bra when I am at home becaue my husband likes it and has asked me not to wear one. I love to swim topless or nude in the sea if I'm sure nobody is going to see me. Ive never been outdoors without knickers except once when I had to rush out of the house for am emergency, my aunt had been badly burnt and I didnt have time to put my knickers on.

Santi28
Wet behind the ears

Postby Santi28 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:59 pm

light1313 wrote:I'm often without a bra when I am at home becaue my husband likes it and has asked me not to wear one. I love to swim topless or nude in the sea if I'm sure nobody is going to see me. Ive never been outdoors without knickers except once when I had to rush out of the house for am emergency, my aunt had been badly burnt and I didnt have time to put my knickers on.

thank you ... I figured also I will not wear a bra and panties when will meet my guy just ... because he likes it .. :)

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Santi, A bra and knickers are just props, invented about 100 years ago for the puritanical Victorians! i bet your great grandmother wouldn't recognise either as something she would wear.

I have to wear a bra when i go into the office because my huge 38E tits are just so mobile. No one know that I don't wear knickers. Why would they, my vagina is quite a way up my skirt! Not something very visible, although I did have Turkish boys running after me in Istanbul when I wore a short skirt, they were crouching down to look up my skirt. I doubt they knew that I wasn't wearing knickers they were just attracted to the short skirt. Might have been the same on your bus journey?

Whenever I am chilled out i wear a summer dress, naked underneath. Best way! Just try it. Keep your chin up, ignore everyone that isn't your boyfriend.
Last edited by Gina-G on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Santi28
Wet behind the ears

Postby Santi28 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:03 am

Gina-G wrote:Santi, A bra and knickers are just props, invented about 100 years ago for the puritanical Victorians! i bet your great grandmother wouldn't recognise either as something she would wear.

I have to wear a bra when i go into the office because my huge 38E tits are just so mobile. No one know that I don't wear knickers. Why would they, my vagina is quite a way up my skirt! Not something very visible, although I did have Turkish boys running after me in Istanbul when I wore a short skirt, they were crouching down to look up my skirt. I doubt they knew that I wasn't wearing knickers they were just attracted to the short skirt. Might have been the same on your bus journey?

Whenever I am chilled out i wear a summer dress, naked underneath. Best way! Just try it. Keep your chin up, ignore everyone that isn't your boyfriend. It someone gets a view of your vagina, that is their result for that second, yours is the result for the whole night. Here are 2 photos of me outside a bar on holiday. I didn't know that I was flashing my naked pubes. anyone could have seen. My husband captured the moment!

wow .. I just found out it was from you ... that means it was a discovery 100 years ago
yes .. your experience I think is similar to me ... lol. on the bus like they were trying to find something in my miniskirt ... maybe that's why they made sure to greet my ass and vagina ... maybe to make them feel sure ... lol.
yes I listen to you and will use your advice with pleasure ... thanks for all :wink:

Santi28
Wet behind the ears

Postby Santi28 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:06 am

[quote="Gina-G"]

I thought you were very sexy unlike my mother who always closed her body .. maybe that's my grandmother's teaching ...
your big breasts make you look more seductive ... dear my breasts I think is still too small only size 32 ... lol I guess not so sexy :roll:
Last edited by Santi28 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:09 am

[quote="Gina-G"]

edit/quote]
I thought you were a read head, based on an old avatar…
lovely dress though. i love cotton...
Last edited by mostirreverent on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Santi28
Wet behind the ears

Postby Santi28 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:19 pm

mostirreverent wrote:I thought you were a read head, based on an old avatar…

:) :)

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:36 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Gina-G wrote:

ihave been a red-head, girls can do that. Collar and cuffs only need to match if you see both. Most don't see both. You are honoured! Gx
Last edited by Gina-G on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Santi28
Wet behind the ears

Postby Santi28 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:23 am

i usually wore cuffs in the past... so bra then cuffs after that the longest outer shirt... layered layer.... lol

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Santi, you may have misunderstood. Collar and Cuffs refers to the colour of my hair and the colour of my pubic hair (of which there isn't much) but it is strawberry blonde where my hair is dyed blonde! Get it? What cuffs were you wearing? Gx

Santi28
Wet behind the ears

Postby Santi28 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:24 pm

Gina-G wrote:Santi, you may have misunderstood. Collar and Cuffs refers to the colour of my hair and the colour of my pubic hair (of which there isn't much) but it is strawberry blonde where my hair is dyed blonde! Get it? What cuffs were you wearing? Gx

oh i am sorry... i understand now.. lol. i wear cuffs inside my religius clothes. i usually wear cuffs with colour black, brown, or pink. with cuffs inside my clothes so i am very closed..

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:21 am

Gina-G wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Gina-G wrote:
edit

ihave been a red-head, girls can do that. Collar and cuffs only need to match if you see both. Most don't see both. You are honoured! Gx

hehehe I'm often honored, and still not spoiled :wink:
Last edited by mostirreverent on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Return to “Fashion”