Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
User avatar
PaulaB
Just warming up
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby PaulaB » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:25 pm

PaulaB wrote:Hi all,off out for lunch soon.It's quite cool here today,so I am wearing a dark grey polo-neck jumper.A camel coloured below the knee leather skirt with matching knee high leather pointy toed boots that have a thin 4"wooden heel and a whipstitch pattern up the side and around the ankle buckle.Underneath is a matching black lace bra and thong and a black 8-strap suspender belt holding up a pair of glossy nude lace top stockings.I also have a black and grey chiffon scarf around my neck.I have just finished my housework so I'm just waiting for my friend to arrive and then we will be off.I will wear my long cream woolen coat and camel leather gloves when out and about,XXX :dance:

Jist to let you all know,I had a super afternoon and got a couple of lovely comments about my outfit,XXX :wink:

pudsxs
Devotee
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby pudsxs » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:21 pm

PaulaB wrote:
PaulaB wrote:Hi all,off out for lunch soon.It's quite cool here today,so I am wearing a dark grey polo-neck jumper.A camel coloured below the knee leather skirt with matching knee high leather pointy toed boots that have a thin 4"wooden heel and a whipstitch pattern up the side and around the ankle buckle.Underneath is a matching black lace bra and thong and a black 8-strap suspender belt holding up a pair of glossy nude lace top stockings.I also have a black and grey chiffon scarf around my neck.I have just finished my housework so I'm just waiting for my friend to arrive and then we will be off.I will wear my long cream woolen coat and camel leather gloves when out and about,XXX :dance:

Jist to let you all know,I had a super afternoon and got a couple of lovely comments about my outfit,XXX :wink:


Am not surprised you did Paula. Stunner of an outfit which is what we have come to expect from your good self. Glad you enjoyed your day too

Heelgirl6
Just warming up
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby Heelgirl6 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:22 am

pudsxs wrote:
PaulaB wrote:
PaulaB wrote:Hi all,off out for lunch soon.It's quite cool here today,so I am wearing a dark grey polo-neck jumper.A camel coloured below the knee leather skirt with matching knee high leather pointy toed boots that have a thin 4"wooden heel and a whipstitch pattern up the side and around the ankle buckle.Underneath is a matching black lace bra and thong and a black 8-strap suspender belt holding up a pair of glossy nude lace top stockings.I also have a black and grey chiffon scarf around my neck.I have just finished my housework so I'm just waiting for my friend to arrive and then we will be off.I will wear my long cream woolen coat and camel leather gloves when out and about,XXX :dance:

Jist to let you all know,I had a super afternoon and got a couple of lovely comments about my outfit,XXX :wink:


Lovely outfit Paula, did you do much walking in those lovely boots, sound fab are they comfortable x

Am not surprised you did Paula. Stunner of an outfit which is what we have come to expect from your good self. Glad you enjoyed your day too

User avatar
Kate3210
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 am
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby Kate3210 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:57 am

Well ! I would love to wear easy T shirt and Denim, BTW I got very good suggestions by reading all the comments, Thank you

EmmaRachels111
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby EmmaRachels111 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Kate3210 wrote:Well ! I would love to wear easy T shirt and Denim, BTW I got very good suggestions by reading all the comments, Thank you


Yesss me too, love this!

User avatar
Gina-G
Getting in the Groove
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby Gina-G » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:31 am

I am wearing a ridiculously short dress! MY office chair is like a rubber/latex ball, so it maintains my posture. I have to keep a towel on the ball of the chair because I don't wear knickers and don't want to mark the surface of the chair! my dress is so short that I can't sit on it! I would like to post a photo but can not see how to do so.
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

User avatar
Gina-G
Getting in the Groove
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby Gina-G » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:31 am

sorry, deleted post
Last edited by Gina-G on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

S.Lana577777
Just warming up
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:53 am

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby S.Lana577777 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Today I have on,
Navy blue skirt suit,
white button up blouse,
CL So Kate Boots.

Debbie1980
Just warming up
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby Debbie1980 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Today I am at a memorial occasion

I am wearing a smart knee length skirt with matching jacket a white blouse
It is outdoors on the cliffs and I'm freezing, bundled up with coat and a pair of Black Knee Boots
Thermal underwear (Black)
The thickest of thick black tights (wool)

I have been to a couple of things along the coast here before this time of year but I need to look smartish but not get too cold at the same time.

S.Lana577777
Just warming up
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:53 am

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby S.Lana577777 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Today I have on,
White on button leather blazer,
white blouse,
cobalt blue dress trousers,
white pointy toe stiletto heel shoes.

pudsxs
Devotee
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby pudsxs » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:17 am

S.Lana577777 wrote:Today I have on,
White on button leather blazer,
white blouse,
cobalt blue dress trousers,
white pointy toe stiletto heel shoes.


Stunning outfit. Love the colour of the trousers

louise_heels
Duchess
Posts: 2512
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby louise_heels » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi Steph, are you reading this thread? Say hi if you are :D x

sexysteph
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Location: Largo,fl

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby sexysteph » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:38 pm

louise_heels wrote:Hi Steph, are you reading this thread? Say hi if you are :D x

Hello. I am here. I am wearing a black dress with long sleeves with a white half slip and slippers.

S.Lana577777
Just warming up
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:53 am

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby S.Lana577777 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:40 pm

pudsxs wrote:
S.Lana577777 wrote:Today I have on,
White on button leather blazer,
white blouse,
cobalt blue dress trousers,
white pointy toe stiletto heel shoes.


Stunning outfit. Love the colour of the trousers

Thanks for complimenting :sunny: !

User avatar
PaulaB
Just warming up
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby PaulaB » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Not long back from a Christmas shopping trip which I'm not too keen on doing, so I thought I would glam up a little.

I wore my black leather skirt suit from M+S.The skirt is just below the knee and the jacket is a cropped bolero type.I also had on a grey woolen polo-neck jumper and chiffon scarf.Underneath is my Rago 21 waist cincher,black bra and panties and a pair of 50 denier lace-top hold ups and a pair of 4'Heeled black leather stiletto courts.I also wore a calf length woolen coat and mid arm black leather gloves too,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :dance:


Return to “Fashion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests