Ladies, which of you had stepped on a guy's foot with heels?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
pappa
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Ladies, which of you had stepped on a guy's foot with heels?

Postby pappa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi guys,

I've been reading what you write and I have to say that my experiences from night clubs were quiet disappointing.

I managed to get my foot or hand stepped on in realy rare occasions.

But sometimes if you ask nicely, well it can payout more that an unknown crush. :D

Step on me
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Step on me » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Which would be the correct response.

Push a little bit so that you feel something is by your heel or keep it in a spot a little away hoping you step back and on my foot?

Keeping it away is a bit hard to predict where the next step is going to be.

Step on me
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Step on me » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:51 pm

pappa wrote:Hi guys,

I've been reading what you write and I have to say that my experiences from night clubs were quiet disappointing.

But sometimes if you ask nicely, well it can payout more that an unknown crush. :D

From my experience asking nicely earns you a wierd look and then they try to ignore you the whole night. Sometimes even just complimenting them, they tend to try and aviod you

pappa
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pappa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:59 am

Step on me wrote:
pappa wrote:Hi guys,

From my experience asking nicely earns you a wierd look and then they try to ignore you the whole night. Sometimes even just complimenting them, they tend to try and aviod you

I remember once standing in a club, next to the stairs, and some nice girl was standing up there with few of her friends. I put my hand intentionally to get stepped on, and she did it, unintentional, and I would dare to say very gently. She was apologizing for the following 10 mins saying "omg, I could have hurt you." and I was think: "You could, if you tried a little bit harder."

However, ended that night with another girl, really mean one, and a proper trampling session. :)

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Step on me wrote:Which would be the correct response.

Push a little bit so that you feel something is by your heel or keep it in a spot a little away hoping you step back and on my foot?

Depends totally on the girl. Most won't notice your foot or simply avoid it out of politeness and awareness that our heels can be brutal. Find a girl by chance with a wicked streak like me who understands and you will get more than you bargained for. You might be able to recognize us by our choice of heels and the way we walk. An irritating foot tapping against my heel will receive a brutal response.

Step on me
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Step on me » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:13 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:

Depends totally on the girl. Most won't notice your foot or simply avoid it out of politeness and awareness that our heels can be brutal. Find a girl by chance with a wicked streak like me who understands and you will get more than you bargained for. You might be able to recognize us by our choice of heels and the way we walk. An irritating foot tapping against my heel will receive a brutal response.

How do I recognize by the choice of heels? What are the signs?

If a guy deliberately stood on a lady's shoes would she stiletto him back out of revenge?

If a guy's foot or hand keeps coming under her heel while dancing would she feel it and get annoyed and take revenge?

I would love to master the art of where her foot would land and be able to place my hand or foot under there to get stilettoed

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Step on me wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

If a guy deliberately stood on a lady's shoes would she stiletto him back out of revenge?

If a guy's foot or hand keeps coming under her heel while dancing would she feel it and get annoyed and take revenge?

I would love to master the art of where her foot would land and be able to place my hand or foot under there to get stilettoed

The choice of heels......? A girl who enjoys dominating whatever she walks on is going to be very self confident and wear a wicked pair of heels suitable for doing so. The heels are going to be high and sharp. She will know how to wear them.

If you irritate or place your foot, hand , whatever in her way she will consider you worthless and inferior. She will not hesitate to "bite" you hard

Stilettoscrushed
Chatter

Postby Stilettoscrushed » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:04 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
Step on me wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

The choice of heels......? A girl who enjoys dominating whatever she walks on is going to be very self confident and wear a wicked pair of heels suitable for doing so. The heels are going to be high and sharp. She will know how to wear them.

If you irritate or place your foot, hand , whatever in her way she will consider you worthless and inferior. She will not hesitate to "bite" you hard

As a goddess, your step would be firm and your heel may just impale that hand or foot .....opppss sorry about your luck , CRUNCH

Trample&CrushM3
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Trample&CrushM3 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:02 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
Step on me wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Thin stilettos(maybe metal or steel tipped)
With the ladies posting on these topics, definitely
Absolutely

If you like a heel going through your hand while you scream in agony, go ahead...
I doubt that any of the ladies here (Ex: Steff or Jodie) will have a problem with it. Tho you will definitely be injured.

Trample&CrushM3

Postby Trample&CrushM3 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:12 am

Spike_H wrote:I've had women stepping on my feet with heels quite some times in the past...
I preferred spike/stiletto heels and I would wear sneakers myself...
But the main problem was I had to pay women to do so and I even bought ladies shoes to do it with because I had a specific taste...
I really love classic pumps with minimum 4" stiletto heels with metal tips of about 6/7mm wide or rounded tips...
And I also love vintage metal spiked heels about 4/5mm in diameter...
But stiletto thigh, knee high or ankle boots are also great, as long as they have metal tips...
Just love the sound of these heels also!
I tried to bury this urge to get my feet stepped on but it seems that such experiences aren't to be forgotten quite easily...
By the way, I tried to tell an ex-gf about it but that didn't work out well..
Ever since I didn't have the guts to tell any new gf or female friends about it...

Yea tbh I don't have the guts to admir it either(at least in person), hence why talking abt it _ is much easier. What about you or other guys who have had this problem?

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Trample&CrushM3 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Step on me wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:

Thin stilettos(maybe metal or steel tipped)
With the ladies posting on these topics, definitely
Absolutely

If you like a heel going through your hand while you scream in agony, go ahead...
I doubt that any of the ladies here (Ex: Steff or Jodie) will have a problem with it. Tho you will definitely be injured.

Sounds like fun challenge. Place your hand on something soft like a foam sports mat and I will see if I can pierce it in one go. Shouldn't be so difficult. I think a good stomp should do the trick.

Trample&CrushM3

Postby Trample&CrushM3 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:55 pm

Speaking of piercing hands with heels, it reminds me about bladed stiletto heels like the ones in Anne Hathaway's Catwoman costume in The Dark Knight Rises. Those look pretty cool. Metal stiletto blade high heel boots. :dance:

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:48 am

Trample&CrushM3 wrote:Speaking of piercing hands with heels, it reminds me about bladed stiletto heels like the ones in Anne Hathaway's Catwoman costume in The Dark Knight Rises. Those look pretty cool. Metal stiletto blade high heel boots. :dance:

Get me a pair of those and I would gladly shred whatever you put in my path.

Trample&CrushM3

Postby Trample&CrushM3 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:48 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
Trample&CrushM3 wrote:Speaking of piercing hands with heels, it reminds me about bladed stiletto heels like the ones in Anne Hathaway's Catwoman costume in The Dark Knight Rises. Those look pretty cool. Metal stiletto blade high heel boots. :dance:

Get me a pair of those and I would gladly shred whatever you put in my path.

I bet you could!! :dance: I love that scene where Anne Hathaway pins Daggett's hand up against the wall with her heel and then stabs her heel right through Daggett's body guard's knee and escapes through the window. Those boots would definitely shred anything in your path no doubt about it. Why don't you "accidentally" try their slicing capabilities on some unknowing toes and/or hands. I'll bet that when your wearing these boots on a wooden, carpet, linoleum, or whatever kind of material, you could make a work of art on the floor. In other words, the floor upon which you walk is the art canvas for your heels and their destruction!!

Return to “Fashion”