Wearing no knickers

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
Kilgoretrout
Getting in the Groove

Re: Wearing no knickers

Postby Kilgoretrout » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:11 am

KBEES wrote:
Starshine wrote:
KBEES wrote:I am now really comfortable not wearing anything under a skirt or dress these days. Except when I am on a girls night out and then always a decent pair of knickers, just in case I get a little drunk and fall over.

Err, not sure where you are but it's winter here. Really comfy under a summer dresss is one thing, it feels nice on a warm summer's night, or maybe a restaurant with minimal walking involved. You must spend more on anti-freeze than on champagne!

LOL: I meant "these days" as in the last 2 or 3 years now I am in my 30's, rather than out today when it is windy and wet (weather not me) :oops:
I dress I understand but a skirt - you've got guts

KBEES
High Priestess

Postby KBEES » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:31 am

Kilgoretrout wrote:
KBEES wrote:
Starshine wrote:
KBEES wrote:I am now really comfortable not wearing anything under a skirt or dress these days. Except when I am on a girls night out and then always a decent pair of knickers, just in case I get a little drunk and fall over.

Err, not sure where you are but it's winter here. Really comfy under a summer dresss is one thing, it feels nice on a warm summer's night, or maybe a restaurant with minimal walking involved. You must spend more on anti-freeze than on champagne!

LOL: I meant "these days" as in the last 2 or 3 years now I am in my 30's, rather than out today when it is windy and wet (weather not me) :oops:

I do not go shorter than these commando.

I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Kilgoretrout
Getting in the Groove

Postby Kilgoretrout » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:32 am

KBEES wrote:
Kilgoretrout wrote:
KBEES wrote:
Starshine wrote:

Still. You can still show a lot with decent brreze

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:02 am

Kilgoretrout wrote:
KBEES wrote:
Starshine wrote:

I don't understand. In this context what is the difference between wearing a dress and wearing a skirt? In basic terms, a dress is just a skirt with a built in top!

walnut whip returns

Postby walnut whip returns » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:43 am

KBEES wrote:
Kilgoretrout wrote:
KBEES wrote:
Starshine wrote:

I think you could go a couple of inches higher

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Depending on the skirt/dress, yes easy to go higher.

For me ids not about wearing underwear in case something would happen as if I thought it would happen I wouldn't wear that item in the first place. Showing my crutch bare or my crutch with a tiny G-string is really not much different. Honestly the end result is the same if something where to happen.

I only wear a G-string under my skirt/dress if my crutch could come in direct contact with what I'm sitting on which is usually a dress or micro skirt above mid thigh. If I knew I was standing all night, I wouldn't bother.

I rarely where full bottom underwear and I always wear underwear with pants, jeans or shorts etc,

latinguy
Wet behind the ears

Postby latinguy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:52 pm

i like to go without in the summer..... :clap:
in shorts...preferred loose shorts

DavyJ
Chat Master

Postby DavyJ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:25 am

walnut whip returns wrote:
KBEES wrote:

I think you could go a couple of inches higher
Yes, definitely a couple of inches higher!

banjos
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby banjos » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:18 am

So KBEES
When you are going commando do you ever get the urge to intentionally flash your shaven pussy ??

KiltyCol
Heroine

Postby KiltyCol » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:06 pm

skirt/kilt/skort wrote:Starshine wrote:

JustMeA007 wrote:
:D Women have a real advantage with respect to going pantyless. :D

They can do it without it being noticable to anybody else unless they also wear an extremely short skirt, climb a tall ladder, or bend way over. Always a smooth attractive look.

Men can't do that because without underpants their things would stick way out creating an unsightly bulge in their clothing.

It's a case of superior design my love. :dance:
:D That agrees with what I said :!:
Your's is neatly concealed, only to be exposed when you choose to do so.

{However, Rip will never agree with that.}

Hey does Rip ever agree to anything - I mean he is so ANTI-SKIRT - But I wonder what he does wear behind that curtain of his !

Every time Rip states MDNWS - jinjin proves him wrong - So once again Rip demonstrates beating the dead horse to get same result works !

What ever happened to old "Brick bat" Rip?
Music is the food of love.

Alexandra9701

Postby Alexandra9701 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:08 am

Not wearing them gives some freedom but it has to depend on the occasion and the length of the skirt.

xxx

Alex

kinghelfer
Seraphim

Postby kinghelfer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:20 am

KiltyCol wrote:
skirt/kilt/skort wrote:Starshine wrote:

JustMeA007 wrote:
:D Women have a real advantage with respect to going pantyless. :D

They can do it without it being noticable to anybody else unless they also wear an extremely short skirt, climb a tall ladder, or bend way over. Always a smooth attractive look.

Men can't do that because without underpants their things would stick way out creating an unsightly bulge in their clothing.

It's a case of superior design my love. :dance:
:D That agrees with what I said :!:
Your's is neatly concealed, only to be exposed when you choose to do so.

{However, Rip will never agree with that.}

Hey does Rip ever agree to anything - I mean he is so ANTI-SKIRT - But I wonder what he does wear behind that curtain of his !

Every time Rip states MDNWS - jinjin proves him wrong - So once again Rip demonstrates beating the dead horse to get same result works !

What ever happened to old "Brick bat" Rip?

He's still here.....he thinks nobody knows though.... :shh:

The Quantum Clock. Tells The Time And Doesn't Tell The Time At The Same Time.
Sigma male

KiltyCol
Heroine

Postby KiltyCol » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Alexandra9701 wrote:Not wearing them gives some freedom but it has to depend on the occasion and the length of the skirt.

xxx

Alex

Just look at the frost outside. You need every bit of clothing to keep warm today! Roll on Summer again!
Music is the food of love.

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:34 pm

I'm not wearing any right now, but then I'm still in my pyjamas....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:33 am

franfran wrote:I'm not wearing any right now, but then I'm still in my pyjamas....

Whilst I have a drawer full of knickers, I don't own any PJs. Do you actually sleep in the things? And you come from a warmer place than me!

Return to “Fashion”