Wearing no knickers

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
Janine_kittylover

Re: Wearing no knickers

Postby Janine_kittylover » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Done it with jeans and ended up with a rash :(

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:19 am

Debbie1980 wrote:Too cold to even contemplate it lol

Lol yes there is such a chill in the mornings, having to de-ice the car now. More layers needed x

Debbie1980
Just warming up

Postby Debbie1980 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:45 am

louise_heels wrote:
Debbie1980 wrote:Too cold to even contemplate it lol

Lol yes there is such a chill in the mornings, having to de-ice the car now. More layers needed x

Haha yes I totally agree, its freezing out this morning, layers indeed x

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Janine_kittylover wrote:Done it with jeans and ended up with a rash :(

Ouch! With skirts and dresses it is practical (summer only!), with some leggings it is practical (depending on the seam), with certain dearer tights (cotton gusset required) it is practical. Jeans? Pass the Canesten!

sarahjanehenderson
Just warming up

Postby sarahjanehenderson » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:17 pm

This year I bought a black bandage dress with lattice sides. The sides of my g-string were visible group the gaps in the sides, even a black g-string. So at first I tried going knickerless, but I was not comfortable with this.
I then discovered these transparent side g-strings. They offer good frontal coverage, while the waistband is invisible through the lattice and there are no visible panty lines.

I have received several comments that I appear to be knickerless. It shows that appearances can be deceptive. And these invisible knickers only cost £2.99 so I have bought several pairs!

Gina-G
Getting in the Groove

Postby Gina-G » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:09 pm

I am probably giving my age away here, but I haven't worn knickers for nearly 25 years. I never wear trousers (big labia) and wear mostly dresses - even with the occasional wind-causing flash of my naked bottom.

If you search around this forum you will find my post about going to a posh London restaurant on the 39th floor. I was being taken out to lunch by grateful suppliers and wore a nice black dress and a supportive bra (I'm 38E). Went out to the terrace with one of the guys so he could smoke and the updraft wind coming into the restaurant lifted my dress to my armpits. Brazilian definitely on show that time. Others too. So what?

When I stopped wearing knickers I carried on wearing the bum skimming skirts and dresses that I used to wear and was aware that I was flashing quite a lot. But WTF? I wasn't doing it to attract attention, neither did I welcome attention. I quite liked the surreptitious smile from the guy sitting opposite that caught a glimpse of my vag when I crossed my legs.

Actually I don't have a bandage dress myself but I can't understand where the "discomfort" of not wearing knickers comes from?

Not wearing knickers is incredibly comfortable!

I recommend all girls give it a weeks trial
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:11 pm

sarahjanehenderson wrote:This year I bought a black bandage dress with lattice sides. The sides of my g-string were visible group the gaps in the sides, even a black g-string. So at first I tried going knickerless, but I was not comfortable with this.
I then discovered these transparent side g-strings. They offer good frontal coverage, while the waistband is invisible through the lattice and there are no visible panty lines.

I have received several comments that I appear to be knickerless. It shows that appearances can be deceptive. And these invisible knickers only cost £2.99 so I have bought several pairs!

Could be awkward if you jumped into bed with someone and they didn't realise you still had your knickers on! Snapping elastic can be painful! :lol:

Gina-G
Getting in the Groove

Postby Gina-G » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:38 am

Sorry if I already replied. I haven't worn knickers for 20+ years. Dump the knickers - right now. You need to chill out and spread your thighs a bit!.No man loves a woman that keeps her legs mashed together! Let me know how you get on? Be the horniest snatch!

Gina-G
Getting in the Groove

Postby Gina-G » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:47 am

is this thread dead?>

I haven't worn knickers for 20 Years. My man took them off me while we were having dinner in a post restaurant near times square in NY/ I spent the whole evening anticipating the sex session we would have back at the hotel. That sex was absolutely brilliant. No knickers ever since!

Gina-G
Getting in the Groove

Postby Gina-G » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:08 pm

sorry, deleted post

Return to “Fashion”