Husbands with pierced ears?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
Logjam
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Husbands with pierced ears?

Postby Logjam » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Still have not gotten mine done. Dear wife is not fond of the idea. But - I Did get a really nice tattoo!

Logjam

Riscillalauryn
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Riscillalauryn » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:18 am

woahhh mann i dun encourage this idea of piercing yeah one ear it seems okay but two eeeewww

Rafaeltx
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rafaeltx » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:47 am

I was looking for advice and fojnd the post, I'm impressed on how long has it lasted!
I been wanting to get a few piercings, definitely my tongue, but also my ears, maybe the nipples. Wife is okay with tongue, not a dan if the ears but won't oppose, and we haven't talked about nipples.
My proble is work, all this piercing required some time tonheal and is hard to hide them during that time. My office is somewhat relaxed on dress code, but nobody has piercings there.

Any advice?? I seen people that have taken the esr rings during work, is that possible while healing?
Also, one or two ears? I can't decide!

Workingwife

Postby Workingwife » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi

Iam a working wife, yesterday was my birthday that was the major reason I was trying to post here, my husband wants to get my septum pierced and make me wear some huge and heavy rings, all this while he was using all fake rings in the middle and the sides as he has some fetish for my nose and very kinky too. Iam working moreover I don't know how I can remove the ring and go for work since I think anyone can probably view my piercing too since I think people can get a good view of my septum from the sides. He loves to play with my nose , he likes to push it up with his thumb finger and hold it very tightly wherein my appearance from a beautiful women literally to a Pig, I love him and I guess I started loving it too, any suggestions towards septum piercing are welcome too later on I have posted my nose picture too here for you understand the shape and inside view from the sides

Holed
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Holed » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:32 am

It’s been a long time since I last posted but things have changed, and at the beginning of this year I started to wear earrings full time. I have had both ears pierced for many years, though I only ever wore one earring at a time, and only on odd occasions. I had the holes big enough to take 4mm metal though and I began with two steel studs. Somehow these did not seem to provide the stimulation I was looking for, so I started to wear double flared plugs with hexagonal ends. These took some getting in and were good, but the ratio between the size of the end and the size of the middle was not great, and they came out quite easily. So last week end, out they came, and I managed with great difficulty to insert 4mm double flared plugs with square ends. The size of the ends is much broader than the old hexagonal plugs, and they took a great deal of putting into place. Now, however, they are in, and the holes are settling down again. I reckon these plugs will be there for keeps, and I really love the idea. Not many people have seen them so far; they aren’t obviously much different to the earlier ones, but they are there to stay. My gf always used to say that she preferred me to wear one earring, until I started with two, and that convinced her that the balanced look was preferable, and she really liked that. I’m not sure that she realises that the new plugs are permanent. It will be interesting waiting to see what the reaction is when she does find out!

tckokla
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby tckokla » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:03 pm

It’s been awhile since i’ve posted. About ten years ago while in my early 40, after always wanting to get one, I finally decided to pierce my ear. I had the summer off between jobs, so the time was perfect, My wife was not thrilled about it, but she kept saying “whatever”. I was able to wear it full time for about 6 months, but then I kept having to take to out for work & social functions, so within a year I just stopped wearing it. I had always regretted taking it out & always wished I was still wearing it. So last year, my 15 year old decided he wanted to get an earring (must be genetic!), of course I said yes. Now i’m in my 50’s & working from home, so I decided to repierce my ear when he gets his earring. My friend had also recently gotten an earring, so it had been on my mind. What different experience, i could keep the earring full time & totally embrace it. About two months later, my son & I decided to pierce our right ear as well. I switched out the studs & now wearing a silver hoop in both ears, my son has really cool black stud earrings. My wife has no problem with it, she has resolved herself that we are both going to wear them. It has really been different experience this time, the earrings are in to stay this time.

piercedguy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby piercedguy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Soraya wrote:
piercedguy wrote:
What a fantastic story! Similar story here. My wife has triple pierced ears that I did for her and 4 very pretty tattoos. I know the feeling of sliding earrings in and out on her and on me. Does toying with his earring still turn you on ?

Oh yes, I still find playing with his earring a bit arousing! I like sliding it back and forth. My tattoos and his earring give us both a little something extra in the toy box.

I thought you might be interested to know that I have just stretched my left ear to 4mm, I can see right through it and I can insert much thicker hoops.
Getting my wife to pierce my right ear is my next big step.
Has you husband considered enlarging his piercing or adding a new piercing anywhere?
I assume he is mostly turned on by your tattoos?

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:32 pm

Lookout wrote:My husband wants to pierce his ears (both) and I'm not sure and have resisted to this point. He argues that I have two holes in each ear and he should be permitted at least one. Tough to argue back.

Any thoughts?

On resist if he persists in wanting to wear hoop earrings. :lol:

steffybarefootmum

Postby steffybarefootmum » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:19 am

My husband has two piercings in each ear and his eye brow....looks f******g gorgeous!

MetalEd
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby MetalEd » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:06 am

I'm 25,
Reading some of the stories here from Nigeria and I can't help but be shocked with how alike I am with some people. I always wanted a piercing since I was 7 or 8 when I discovered my strange earring fetish. I find the feeling soothing putting earrings in girl's ears. Almost pierced my ears at 14, stuck a earrings halfway through and bled. I play with magnets and imitation earrings, specially have a thing for hoops and multiple loop piercings. Funny enough it's just ears for me. I want to be triple pierced to so bad. I wear imitation earrings and take pictures and often masturbate to the picture of myself and girls with really nice multiple piercings. Unfortunately it's frown upon in especially with my religious background. I wish I could disappear and experience my true self. When I meet a girl the first thing I look at are her ear lobes. Bad looking piercings and earlobes are the biggest turn off for me.
I rarely ever like earrings on fellow men like me either.
The high I get from this feeling is unexplainable...
I may never get to experience my true self.

BeeScores
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby BeeScores » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:07 pm

I am 35,hoping to be 36 in February. I have both ears pierced but don't wear any earrings in either. My wife has lots in her ears and personally I don't like the stretched one much.

emilycurious
Master Wizard

Postby emilycurious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 pm

BeeScores wrote:I am 35,hoping to be 36 in February

Do you live in a war zone?
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

valid
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby valid » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:59 am

I used to wear two fake studs, the generic round and black, Enjoyd it a lot but got an infection or a mild laceration cause of the magnetism, now I don't miss them. I don't fancy any form of mutilation and that's stronger than my stud liking if that weren't the case then I would had tried pirate styled dangling earrings in the future, but of the dangling sort I would had only opted for a single sided usage.

Nightheron
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Nightheron » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:59 pm

I came to this forum and this thread last weekend after I had the urge to put my gold hoops in my ears again and discovered that my left ear had closed up and I had to re-pierce it. I then wore the hoops all day and for the first time in years went out shopping wearing hoops.

My fetish for earrings started when I was very young. I was fascinated by the only girl to have pierced ears in junior school. Later in my early teens I used to make my own clip-on hoops with copper and steel wire. I would put them on at night and pretend they were real. It was very exciting. This was in the early 1970s and no men had pierced ears until in my last years at school and some brave pioneers who were proper lads and self-styled ladies men turned up with their left ears pierced. I wished that I could join them but I knew my parents would freak out completely and I didn’t have the nerve to even voice my desires. Unless you could carry it off by being super hard and able to give anyone who raised an objection a right kicking you were not going to join the club. I can’t recall what the school had to say about it - it was probably too sudden for a policy.

Five years later after leaving school and then university the desire to have pierced ears was still there (and if you have it you probably always will). I was on the dole in a tiny flat; broke and bored. I decided to pierce my left ear with a pin and stick in the thin wire of a dangle-earring I’d bought. It only lasted a night but I couldn’t resist the urge and soon after went to a jeweller and had my left ear properly pierced with a gun. This was 1983. I put up with the ugly piercing stud as long as I could and switched to a gold hoop but probably too soon as it then took ages to heal. I was attending free typing classes at the time with a bunch of young girls and they were all favourable (who knew how useful fully trained keyboard typing skills would prove to be for the future!!). Needless to say my wonderful but from another generation parents were not so keen and probably did some active praying on my behalf.

What I still wanted though was to have BOTH ears pierced but that was still quite radical in the early 80s and definitely associated with being a pop star on TV like Marc Almond and/or gay and it wasn’t even common with anyone who was gay. After a while in about 1984 I removed my left earring and finally one night I sterilised a stud from a pair I had bought and pierced my right ear. I then put the other stud in my left ear piercing to match. Finally I was pierced in BOTH ears and it was a huge turn-on but I was still very shy about wearing both in public so despite the ‘right is gay’ nonsense that was still abroad I had my right ear with an earring but my left without in public. I couldn’t make the grade up. It felt too feminine (although that’s a big part of the thrill even though I’m heterosexual). I kept my piercings open in private though.

Another year later at the start of 1985 and I was leaving the city where I now live for another city to do a year-long traineeship. One Friday evening feeling confident having got off the dole and made a career start I decided to go out to a club on my own and as I was going on my own I thought ‘wear hoops in both ears’. After some dithering I put small silver hoops in each pierced ear and left for the club. On the dancefloor I beamed in on an attractive girl with two large hoops and a blue stud and we got chatting all night. Needless to say she liked my hoops and I liked hers and at the end of the evening she suggested putting one of her large hoops in my ear and she would put one of my small ones in hers and when we next met we would swap them back. Imagine how erotic that was? A few days later and wearing one large silver hoop and one small silver hoop (the most radical I’ve been out on the street) I met up with her. A great couple of months of earring-enhanced sex followed as I would buy her new hoops and she would put mine in and play with them. Then it was time for me to leave and travel back for a new job in the city I had left and we lost contact.

Back where I now live I started my career. I only wore earrings in private or at a festival and I had had some negative comments from my boss when he noticed my piercing marks - I wasn’t even wearing any earrings! I started dating a new girlfriend who was hugely good-looking but didn’t have pierced ears. After some months I persuaded her to get them done and she said yes. Our sex-life took off and she asked me ‘why don’t you get yours pierced?’ ‘They are’ I said. ‘I might’ve guessed’ was her reply which wasn’t too encouraging but she let me at least wear an earring in my left ear but wasn’t actually that enthusiastic.

Fast forward to the present and another partner who is now also my ex and was never keen on any any jewellery for me but would wear large hoops for me and that was more than enough. We still see each other but just as friends: our engagement went wrong years ago so I remain single but I’m no longer young. Meeting a partner who would actively encourage me to wear hoop earrings again would be a dream come true. I’d really like to hear the words ‘I really want you to have double-pierced ears’ from a sexy woman who fancies me with hoops as much as I fancy her wearing hers

Nightheron
Beginner! Talk to me!

Men with pierced ears

Postby Nightheron » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Nightheron wrote:I came to this forum and this thread last weekend after I had the urge to put my gold hoops in my ears again and discovered that my left ear had closed up and I had to re-pierce it. I then wore the hoops all day and for the first time in years went out shopping wearing hoops.

My fetish for earrings started when I was very young. I was fascinated by the only girl to have pierced ears in junior school. Later in my early teens I used to make my own clip-on hoops with copper and steel wire. I would put them on at night and pretend they were real. It was very exciting. This was in the early 1970s and no men had pierced ears until in my last years at school and some brave pioneers who were proper lads and self-styled ladies men turned up with their left ears pierced. I wished that I could join them but I knew my parents would freak out completely and I didn’t have the nerve to even voice my desires. Unless you could carry it off by being super hard and able to give anyone who raised an objection a right kicking you were not going to join the club. I can’t recall what the school had to say about it - it was probably too sudden for a policy.

Five years later after leaving school and then university the desire to have pierced ears was still there (and if you have it you probably always will). I was on the dole in a tiny flat; broke and bored. I decided to pierce my left ear with a pin and stick in the thin wire of a dangle-earring I’d bought. It only lasted a night but I couldn’t resist the urge and soon after went to a jeweller and had my left ear properly pierced with a gun. This was 1983. I put up with the ugly piercing stud as long as I could and switched to a gold hoop but probably too soon as it then took ages to heal. I was attending free typing classes at the time with a bunch of young girls and they were all favourable (who knew how useful fully trained keyboard typing skills would prove to be for the future!!). Needless to say my wonderful but from another generation parents were not so keen and probably did some active praying on my behalf.

What I still wanted though was to have BOTH ears pierced but that was still quite radical in the early 80s and definitely associated with being a pop star on TV like Marc Almond and/or gay and it wasn’t even common with anyone who was gay. After a while in about 1984 I removed my left earring and finally one night I sterilised a stud from a pair I had bought and pierced my right ear. I then put the other stud in my left ear piercing to match. Finally I was pierced in BOTH ears and it was a huge turn-on but I was still very shy about wearing both in public so despite the ‘right is gay’ nonsense that was still abroad I had my right ear with an earring but my left without in public. I couldn’t make the grade up. It felt too feminine (although that’s a big part of the thrill even though I’m heterosexual). I kept my piercings open in private though.

Another year later at the start of 1985 and I was leaving the city where I now live for another city to do a year-long traineeship. One Friday evening feeling confident having got off the dole and made a career start I decided to go out to a club on my own and as I was going on my own I thought ‘wear hoops in both ears’. After some dithering I put small silver hoops in each pierced ear and left for the club. On the dancefloor I beamed in on an attractive girl with two large hoops and a blue stud and we got chatting all night. Needless to say she liked my hoops and I liked hers and at the end of the evening she suggested putting one of her large hoops in my ear and she would put one of my small ones in hers and when we next met we would swap them back. Imagine how erotic that was? A few days later and wearing one large silver hoop and one small silver hoop (the most radical I’ve been out on the street) I met up with her. A great couple of months of earring-enhanced sex followed as I would buy her new hoops and she would put mine in and play with them. Then it was time for me to leave and travel back for a new job in the city I had left and we lost contact.

Back where I now live I started my career. I only wore earrings in private or at a festival and I had had some negative comments from my boss when he noticed my piercing marks - I wasn’t even wearing any earrings! I started dating a new girlfriend who was hugely good-looking but didn’t have pierced ears. After some months I persuaded her to get them done and she said yes. Our sex-life took off and she asked me ‘why don’t you get yours pierced?’ ‘They are’ I said. ‘I might’ve guessed’ was her reply which wasn’t too encouraging but she let me at least wear an earring in my left ear but wasn’t actually that enthusiastic.

Fast forward to the present and another partner who is now also my ex and was never keen on any any jewellery for me but would wear large hoops for me and that was more than enough. We still see each other but just as friends: our engagement went wrong years ago so I remain single but I’m no longer young. Meeting a partner who would actively encourage me to wear hoop earrings again would be a dream come true. I’d really like to hear the words ‘I really want you to have double-pierced ears’ from a sexy woman who fancies me with hoops as much as I fancy her wearing hers

Return to “Fashion”