Husbands with pierced ears?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
piercedguy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Husbands with pierced ears?

Postby piercedguy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:33 am

Soraya wrote:I love men with pierced ears! Very sexy! For some reason I find pierced ears on men to be a turn-on! :D

Many posts here have been by men who always wanted to get an ear piercing but were reluctant because of how their wife or girlfriend might react. For me it is the opposite - I'd wanted for years to ask my hubby to get his ear pierced, but was afraid that he would have a negative reaction.

When I was in college in the 1970s I dated a boy with a pierced ear. It was pretty unusual then, but I fell in love with it! I loved to play with it, take it out, and put it back in, and for some reason it was very arousing for me. But he was a wild, restless, nomad, and really not the sort of person I wanted to spend a life with, so we drifted apart. But I never could get over the earring attraction. I married my husband who is a fine upstanding man, and life was (and still is) good. Over the years I kept wanting to ask him to pierce and ear, but I couldn't bring myself to do it - I was afraid he would think it was creepy. I would play with his earlobes in bed, and tell him that I thought they were sexy, with the absurd hope that he would say, "How would you like it if I got them pierced." Ha!

Several years ago out of the blue, he politely and rather awkwardly asked if I had ever considered getting a tattoo. He said that he had always found women with tattoos to be extremely attractive, but was afraid to tell me. I had never considered it, but after several weeks of soul-searching, I decided that I was willing to get one to please him, and that I actually was intrigued with the idea of being a tattooed lady. I got one in a very concealable location, and loved it so much that I immediately wanted more!

Since hubby had taken the risk to confide in me that he found tattooed women to be attractive, and asked me to get one, I started to feel more comfortable about confiding in him about my pierced ear attraction, but it still took me a while to find the right moment. About a year after my first tattoo, I got a second one - this one quite visible - a beautiful floral piece on my upper arm. A few months after that the moment was right. We were out at a very nice restaurant, as we sat enjoying our after dinner drinks, I moved in for the kill. I rather deliberately removed my cardigan and stroked my tattoo with my hand. And as I expected, he commented that he loved my tattoo. We talked about it flirtatiously and I reached across the table and caressed the side of his face and and then his earlobe. I said, "You know how you wanted me to get a tattoo, because you found them to be attractive? Well, I've never told you, but I feel same way about pierced ears. I'd like for you to get your ear pierced. Would you do that for me? Maybe I'll get another tattoo for you."

I knew I had him! He of course agreed, and a few weeks later he got his left ear pierced with a 14 gauge captive bead ring. He has since stretched it to 10 gauge. I love playing with it - it really gets me going! I continue to add to my tattoo collection, and we joke that every time I get a tattoo, I'm going to make him get another piercing or stretch his current one. Although it hasn't really worked out that way every time, it is fun to talk about it. But we are definitely thinking about getting him a second piercing in the same lobe when I get my next tattoo.

What a fantastic story! Similar story here. My wife has triple pierced ears that I did for her and 4 very pretty tattoos. I know the feeling of sliding earrings in and out on her and on me. Does toying with his earring still turn you on ?

Soraya
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Soraya » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:23 pm

piercedguy wrote:
What a fantastic story! Similar story here. My wife has triple pierced ears that I did for her and 4 very pretty tattoos. I know the feeling of sliding earrings in and out on her and on me. Does toying with his earring still turn you on ?

Oh yes, I still find playing with his earring a bit arousing! I like sliding it back and forth. My tattoos and his earring give us both a little something extra in the toy box.

piercedguy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby piercedguy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Do you enjoy the feeling of sliding earrings through your own ears ? Do any other piercings excite you ? I hope I'm not being too personal.

sk8andmetal
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sk8andmetal » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Well I had pierced ears in my college till mid 20s but nearly did not wear anything for last decade (am 33).
This morning my wife was at home and I was working from home we were discussing and she told me she would love to reopen her Third hole in her left ear.
Few mins later we were in the bathroom so I can flush an earring as only a small amount of scar tissues was remaining on the back of her ear and she was done with it.
in the excitement of the moment she asked me to sit and try to push back an earring in my ears as well. the holes were tights but not really closed. so for a few hours I wear earrings in both ears .
I never thought about it but glad those are back in ... they kinda missed me

i also posted this reply to the "how many wifes pierced their husbands" topic

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:40 pm

They are his ears. If he wants to get them pierced, he should be able to go it without your permission.
But tell him that you refuse to share your earrings with him.
He should buy his own.

erie910
Wall Flower

Postby erie910 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:24 pm

I'm an over-40 male and have pierced ears. My wife suggested it, knowing that I very much enjoy the sight of a woman with multiple pierced ears (she is triple-pierced in both ears and also has a right cartilage stud). I went on to have my nostril and nipples pierced, these latter ones for her enjoyment only. I think that multiple piercings are very attractive, as are cartilage piercings in both ears. I'm thinking of having both of my tragus pierced also.

Anita1805
Devotee

Postby Anita1805 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:10 pm

I never really counted it, but I think in our company half of the men have a earring or other piercing.
At some I find them pretty, with others I do not add anything, but it's their choice.
At my ex I would not have found it nicely.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:32 pm

My bf and I have both got piercings, and we love them.

He has got both ears and both nipples done, which I find very sexy indeed. I have got both ears, both nipples twice (one horizontal and one vertical in each nipple), I like to have a fine chain connecting my nipples, and a ring also. Looks hot under a see through top. Also belly button and clit.

Piercings are very sexy to play with, and we love to show them off.

Logjam
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Logjam » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:04 am

I would like to see a well conducted survey, with statistically valid number of respondents from a demographically diverse population, of women's attitudes regarding men with earrings. I expect results would resemble the classic "bell shaped curve" with results something like this:

10 percent, plus or minus a few, would report something like very appealing, a turn-on;
Around 20 percent, attractive;
40 percent, roughly, indifferent;
20 percent, unattractive;
10 percent, dislike, turn-off.

Further, if asked about meaning or connotation, I'd expect around 20 percent would indicate an independent spirit or maybe tough guy, around 20 percent would say effeminate connotation, and the 60 or so percent majority would indicate no connotation, just a preferred look or fashion. Thoughts?

Logjam

bisley982001
Wet behind the ears

Postby bisley982001 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Logjam wrote:I would like to see a well conducted survey, with statistically valid number of respondents from a demographically diverse population, of women's attitudes regarding men with earrings. I expect results would resemble the classic "bell shaped curve" with results something like this:

10 percent, plus or minus a few, would report something like very appealing, a turn-on;
Around 20 percent, attractive;
40 percent, roughly, indifferent;
20 percent, unattractive;
10 percent, dislike, turn-off.

Further, if asked about meaning or connotation, I'd expect around 20 percent would indicate an independent spirit or maybe tough guy, around 20 percent would say effeminate connotation, and the 60 or so percent majority would indicate no connotation, just a preferred look or fashion. Thoughts?
You're probably right. But then again if you do a big enough with a large enough number of standardized respondents, pretty much everything will come out as a normal distribution.
Logjam

ppppp47

Postby ppppp47 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:08 pm

It is different if you ask only women for their opinion on men with pierced ears.
Lots of women have men who did not consider to get their ears pierced, since for them this was not an option. They still think, the beauty and joy of earrings are not possible for men.
For women it is different, most of them got their ear pierced when they are young and earrings belong to them naturally. Still many men do not get their ears pierced at young age, so for them it is something different - they usually need more courage and time to have it. Therefore you probably ask women not having earrings why this happened - but usually few people ask men without holes in their ears why they do not want to have rings.
When men with pierced ears become more common - and this seems to happen - husbands will have pierced ears as their wifes do, and nobody asks. Maybe in future men will have the same opportunity to wear rings in their ears as women do. And then, any survey will deliver completely different results.
Or do you know any man with pierced ears who had regretted doing it?

Darth man
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Darth man » Wed May 03, 2017 8:34 am

I had my ear pierced in middle school. My friend and I thought it was cool at the time. I always thought 1 ear didn't look right so in high school I got the other one pierced. At the time it was very unusual for guys to have both pierced but I didn't care. I got a lot of your gay comments so after a while I quit wearing earrings. Fast forward 5 years and more guys were getting both ears pierced so I started wearing them again with no comments. I had small gold or silver studs in most of the time. Fast forward another 5 years and I started dating the love of my life. At first I didn't wear earrings around her. I wanted to get her opinion on them. Finally on one date I wore a simple pair of gold studs to see her response. To my surprise she thought I should wear bigger studs in my ears. I had been wearing 3-4mm studs and she suggested I go with 6mm studs. We went shopping and she bought me a few pair and I have had them in ever since. Now we have been married over 15 years and she was thinking about getting her lobes triple pierced and I asked about getting doubles and she said sure. We went and she got hers and it was my turn. She suggested getting mine a little higher but not in the cartlidge and I said sure. The only thing she didn't like was the piercing studs were small. After 2 weeks she changed them for me without any problems to bigger studs. The reaction to the second holes was surprising positive. Now a few years later my wife has asked me if I want triples in each ear and possibly both carrtilages as she is thinking about getting hers done. We're closeer to 50 then 40 now but why not. I am so fortunate to have a wife that likes my look. We have not decided to do this yet but if we're at a mall it could happen.

Budge27
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Budge27 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:07 am

I've been a long time viewer on this site but this is my first post.

I've had a piercing fascination since I was a young male about 15 years old and I'm now 43 and married. I work as a senior manager in a large company. I've currently got 0 piercings but hoping that will soon change. I've always wanted my ears pierced but felt too self conscious to actually follow thru with it on a permanent basis. And I've always preferred the look of both ears pierced then a single ear.

I then met my future to be wife who had the standard single ear piercing in each ear and rarely mentioned anything about ear or other body piercings, so I had never brought it up with her. However my fascination with piercing had never dissipated, it was always in the back of my mind but I figured it was never going to be.

My wife then commented recently that she would consider getting a Daith piercing if it helped reduce the migraines she suffers from as her cousin in Ireland had it done and seemed to work for her. I was instantly excited. So naturally I told her this piercing would be great idea. Then I figured it was now or never, so I decided to take the plunge and reveal to my wife my piercing fascination. Much to my relief this conversation actually went down extremely well with her and she was quite fascinated with my piercing interest - I went to bed that night and hardly slept as I was so excited by our earlier piercing conversation. In a following discussion later that week I told her this fascination had been there since I was 15 years old and wanting something that I couldn't have, she then said she understood where it came from and told me she was fully supportive of my decision, if I hadn't already known it I knew my wife was special. A number of other "bod mods" came up during these discussions other more intimate piercings and tattoos. She mentioned that she finds both of these mods attractive - as neither of us has any Tatts I was surprised by her interest in this area.

When she had another severe headache but not quite a migraine she said she wanted to try out this piercing for relief. I told her that I had been googling reputable piercing studios (as her type of ear piercing needed to be done by a professional at proper piercing place in the city but she was loathe to go into the city and get this done by herself. So i offered to take her and then mentioned that I would like to get my nipple pierced whilst she was there (since this could be hidden) - she said "whatever makes you happy honey, if that's something you want to get done, then do it". She then said "why don't you ring up the piercing studio tomorrow, that you mentioned last week and get us both booked in next week". I couldn't believe it my fascination was becoming a reality and my wife was hugely supportive of this whole decision.

Yousopoff
Wall Flower

Postby Yousopoff » Sat May 27, 2017 10:55 am

It's been a while since I was here, in this thread. Nice to see all these post from happy men with their ears pierced. I'm still considering third holes in each ear. Don't know what's holding me back on actually going through with this idea.
too much is never enough

paperclip_40

Postby paperclip_40 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:44 am

Wow. I can't believe this thread is still active after 12 years. I looked back on some of my posts from 2015 and can't believe how far I've come.
I have been wearing earrings in both ears for almost 2 years (I'm 52 and straight) and haven't had any negative comments. Nobody says anything anymore. Everyone is used to me now with earrings. And I still love wearing my earrings. Wearing them has boosted my self confidence and self esteem. I just wear simple studs and when I'm feeling rebellious I wear thick hoops. Some days I feel silly with them in but most days I just feel good. Self confident and self assured.
Any guy who has a desire to get his ears pierced just do it. You won't regret it.

Return to “Fashion”