Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
User avatar
Gina-G
Chatter
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby Gina-G » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Louise, I have been trying to PM you today 6/2 but messages seem to get stuck in my outbox. I've asked admin for help but it is really annoying! If you PM me an email address we can talk. gx
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

louise_heels
Duchess
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby louise_heels » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:05 pm

Gina-G wrote:Louise, I have been trying to PM you today 6/2 but messages seem to get stuck in my outbox. I've asked admin for help but it is really annoying! If you PM me an email address we can talk. gx


seems to be working to me Gina :-) Its a chilly day for a short skirt :lol: x

Aye1
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:29 am

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby Aye1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:03 pm

I wear 6 to 7 inche, I love it,

User avatar
Gina-G
Chatter
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby Gina-G » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Post a photo Aye1 ! You will have seen some of my short skirts/dresses. More than 6" though. I am not a large girl but I don't think 6" would go anywhere near to covering my butt!
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 pm
Location: Minnesota USA

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Like I have commented before - nothing but a BELT - or perhaps the top elastic waist layer of layered ruffled skirt
- reference eBay item number: 282588471277

Are you sure you are wearing a mini-skirt or is it a bikini bottom swim suit
- reference eBay item number: 382374117000

Common beach wear passing as skirted street wear
"No Sex Please were British"

User avatar
Gina-G
Chatter
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby Gina-G » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm

That is "too beach", probably more like this..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sexy-Micro-M ... m9WwTlyopQ

Probably even this is more than 6/7" even though her arse is hanging out of the bottom!

Just show us aye1
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 pm
Location: Minnesota USA

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:47 am

Aye - the TRIPLE 3 "C"s - Crack - Crotch - Cheek !
"No Sex Please were British"

User avatar
Gina-G
Chatter
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby Gina-G » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:57 pm

I think posts to this thread must include photographs! Not just mine!!! Use Postimage and they format photos for forums.
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Gina-G wrote:That is "too beach", probably more like this..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sexy-Micro-M ... m9WwTlyopQ

Probably even this is more than 6/7" even though her arse is hanging out of the bottom!

Just show us aye1


Mmmmmm I like the micro mini. Does it come in leather?

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 pm
Location: Minnesota USA

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
Gina-G wrote:That is "too beach", probably more like this..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sexy-Micro-M ... m9WwTlyopQ

Probably even this is more than 6/7" even though her arse is hanging out of the bottom!

Just show us aye1


Mmmmmm I like the micro mini. Does it come in leather?


Take a fashionable piece of leather stock and instead of making 6 or 7 - 1 inch belts make a 6-7 inch mini-micro-mini skirt.
But I am still of the school that the design would be a big ole belt.
Alternative is to use FAUX (oh how that word is overused these days) leather aka Pleather - a lot less expensive and a great
deal more flexible in molding around those fabulous curves nooks and crannies !
"No Sex Please were British"

User avatar
Gina-G
Chatter
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby Gina-G » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:35 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
Gina-G wrote:That is "too beach", probably more like this..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sexy-Micro-M ... m9WwTlyopQ

Probably even this is more than 6/7" even though her arse is hanging out of the bottom!

Just show us aye1


Mmmmmm I like the micro mini. Does it come in leather?

I think you can use a few mouse clicks to find that out for yourself! My leather skirts are much longer!
Last edited by Gina-G on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 pm
Location: Minnesota USA

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:15 am

Using the square tiles on the floor = 12 inch squares - interpolating measurements - the mini-skirt is about 10 inches in hem length.
A fair amount of hem - exiting the micro mini skirt and entering the mini skirt range.
A degree of modesty - "BUT" Oh mio myo squatting is a lost art in this photo.
Then just maybe she is looking for that fresh pair of colored panties behind her right arm/hand.
"No Sex Please were British"

secretary1
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:11 am
Location: Canada

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby secretary1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 pm

kilt/skirt/skort wrote:Using the square tiles on the floor = 12 inch squares - interpolating measurements - the mini-skirt is about 10 inches in hem length.
A fair amount of hem - exiting the micro mini skirt and entering the mini skirt range.
A degree of modesty - "BUT" Oh mio myo squatting is a lost art in this photo.
Then just maybe she is looking for that fresh pair of colored panties behind her right arm/hand.


this is very short

secretary1
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:11 am
Location: Canada

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby secretary1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:47 pm

I have 2 skirt that are 11" very short though, a slight bend and my butt is in display :) and the lace top of my hold ups are in display as well.

kilt/skirt/skort
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 pm
Location: Minnesota USA

Re: Shortest Skirt you wear / own

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:28 am

If you can see the crease of the butt then you know where to draw the hem line - just perfect not a millimeter more or less !
"No Sex Please were British"


Return to “Fashion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests