Any males think that wearing girls underwear is comf

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
Hawaiian-
Private Dancer (can now PM!)
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Any males think that wearing girls underwear is comfy?

Postby Hawaiian- » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:39 pm

To be honest , my normal underwear is so uncomfortable , and i've seen people saying that womens underwear is more comfortable , is this right , because i might give it a try :roll: , Also what styles would be nice and comfortable to wear?
Im new as you can see :)
Thanks

Feel Free To Private Message Me
Last edited by Hawaiian- on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
KiltyCol
Heroine
Posts: 6467
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Worcestershire

Postby KiltyCol » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 pm

I believe in equality in dress code, but dress code is only about outer garments and there it ends. I think that skirts and kilts are fine for men, but Underwear is private and is designed specifically for each gender.
I enjoy wearing a kilt, or in the house, a sarong.

No DOUGHBALL under the kilt - ABSOLUTE FACT!
Music is the food of love.

User avatar
lisa star
Chat Master
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:59 am
Location: west sussex
Contact:

Postby lisa star » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Go for it
Ladies undies much better than men's, so give them a try and you will never go back to mens.
Hug's Lisa CD/TV xxxxxx

Nat C
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:16 pm

Postby Nat C » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:41 pm

A nice thong is always great to wear.

sky_sissy
Advocate
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Location: west sussex

Postby sky_sissy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:18 pm

yes! some female underwear on a male might be slightly bad fitting, but most actually fits really well, as long as your penis isn't too big though. i personally don't like thongs, they always feel awkward to wear, some bikini styles with no much too them are also problems. But there are plenty of makes and styles that are so very comfy and look pretty too! if your in england, try m&s, bhs etc.

Treat yourself, buy several that take ure fancy, and enjoy something alot of silly men miss out on! :lol:

User avatar
bangsalim
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:13 pm

Postby bangsalim » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:42 am

I like wear G-string is comfort and felt sexy for me..:D

davidhawkes
Getting in the Groove
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: England

Postby davidhawkes » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:51 am

Yes it is true. Ladies underwear is much more comfy than mens.

Most of my knickers are high leg style from M&S.

User avatar
KiltyCol
Heroine
Posts: 6467
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Worcestershire

Postby KiltyCol » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:04 am

Alf Huckham wrote:IM OUTTA HERE.......

... right back to "Why can't men wear skirts" in the General Fashion section.
Music is the food of love.

elainefr
Just warming up
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:56 pm

Postby elainefr » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:53 am

there is no ball-room in girl undies

User avatar
KiltyCol
Heroine
Posts: 6467
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Worcestershire

Postby KiltyCol » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:28 pm

elainefr wrote:there is no ball-room in girl undies


That's it exactly, so why even try!
Music is the food of love.

User avatar
azraelle
Saintly
Posts: 7135
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:16 am
Location: southern utah, usa
Contact:

Postby azraelle » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:39 pm

KiltyCol wrote:
elainefr wrote:there is no ball-room in girl undies


That's it exactly, so why even try!

Horsefeathers!
If "girl undies" were made of the same fabric as men's undies are, typically (100% cotton or 100% Nylon) with little or no stretch and those Godawful 1 inch or even 1-1/2 inch waistbands that lose their stretch after awhile, then you MIGHT have a point. Fortunately, they are not, and you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! SOME panties don't accommodate the male anatomy, and some DO. You just have to learn to pick and choose (and learn what to look for). Which means swallowing a bit of male pride when you go shopping for underwear.
In a time of universal deceit--telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
--George Orwell
We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the public believes is false.
--William Casey, to the CIA, 1981
Μολὼν λάβε!

User avatar
Usquanigo
Master Wizard
Posts: 1795
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: The Sprawl
Contact:

Postby Usquanigo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 pm

azraelle wrote:Horsefeathers!


Please don't defame the Marx Brothers by bringing their excellent movies into this.


If "girl undies" were made of the same fabric as men's undies are, typically (100% cotton or 100% Nylon) with little or no stretch and those Godawful 1 inch or even 1-1/2 inch waistbands that lose their stretch after awhile, then you MIGHT have a point. Fortunately, they are not, and you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! SOME panties don't accommodate the male anatomy, and some DO. You just have to learn to pick and choose (and learn what to look for). Which means swallowing a bit of male pride when you go shopping for underwear.


So.... all men's underwear are Fruit of the Loom "Tighty whiteys" or designer briefs, which are just the same design with a different color and name, OR the tried and true, ubiquitous "boxer shorts" then, right?

All made from cotton, with no longevity or comfort in mind at all.

:roll:

So, um... what about this stuff then? http://www.abcunderwear.com/sheerunderwear.html

That's just ONE example. If you google a little, you can find LOADS of sites, with all manner of underwear and lingerie for guys. Thongs, g-strings, bikinis, briefs, boxers, boxer-briefs (aka box-cut, or boyshorts), and more. You can find ALL materials, cotton, silk, satin, leather, vynil, etc. You can find all levels of opacity from near transparent to totally opaque, as well as pretty much all manner of colors and designs (flags, rainbows (if you are so inclined), metallic shimmer, etc, etc, etc).

Rather than telling us that we need to "swallow our male pride", perhaps you could try to man up a little, and do some research, and wear something actually made for you. You can't use the excuse of cut/style, or material. Everything women have, we have, but made for our particular equipment. In fact, we might even have MORE options, since we have the pelvic equivalent of pasties as well (the so-called "backless sock").

I have a pair of these - http://www.teddygirl.com/pouch-short.html, and other than being larger than average and having to stretch the pouch out a little (because if I upsize, the waist is too large on me), they are some of the most comfortable things you could imagine wearing. And when I wear either my linen pants, or my satin-like shorts over them, the feeling is actually quite pleasant. They aren't the greatest example because they are somewhat cheaply made, but the point is, we have the options you seek, made for US. You just need to look a little.

But, you seem to prefer dressing in drag more than anything else, and just use other aspects like cut, fit, finish, etc as an excuse for your preference.

User avatar
azraelle
Saintly
Posts: 7135
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:16 am
Location: southern utah, usa
Contact:

Postby azraelle » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:38 pm

Usquanigo wrote:
azraelle wrote:Horsefeathers!


Please don't defame the Marx Brothers by bringing their excellent movies into this.
I was trying to be nice--but if you prefer, Horseshit!


If "girl undies" were made of the same fabric as men's undies are, typically (100% cotton or 100% Nylon) with little or no stretch and those Godawful 1 inch or even 1-1/2 inch waistbands that lose their stretch after awhile, then you MIGHT have a point. Fortunately, they are not, and you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! SOME panties don't accommodate the male anatomy, and some DO. You just have to learn to pick and choose (and learn what to look for). Which means swallowing a bit of male pride when you go shopping for underwear.


So.... all men's underwear are Fruit of the Loom "Tighty whiteys" or designer briefs, which are just the same design with a different color and name, OR the tried and true, ubiquitous "boxer shorts" then, right?

All made from cotton, with no longevity or comfort in mind at all.
I believe that I specified EITHER 100% cotton OR 100% Nylon. I also made no mention of styles--I was fully aware of the styles in your link. However, I was also aware of the typical PRICES charged for them. Why in God's name would I willingly pay $22 (plus shipping) for ONE PAIR of pouch thongs, when I can get a comfortable equivalent at WalMart for $3 to $5?? Or better yet, 3 for $6 to $8??

So, um... what about this stuff then? http://www.abcunderwear.com/sheerunderwear.html

That's just ONE example. If you google a little, you can find LOADS of sites, with all manner of underwear and lingerie for guys. Thongs, g-strings, bikinis, briefs, boxers, boxer-briefs (aka box-cut, or boyshorts), and more. You can find ALL materials, cotton, silk, satin, leather, vynil, etc. You can find all levels of opacity from near transparent to totally opaque, as well as pretty much all manner of colors and designs (flags, rainbows (if you are so inclined), metallic shimmer, etc, etc, etc).

Rather than telling us that we need to "swallow our male pride", perhaps you could try to man up a little, and do some research, and wear something actually made for you. You can't use the excuse of cut/style, or material. Everything women have, we have, but made for our particular equipment. In fact, we might even have MORE options, since we have the pelvic equivalent of pasties as well (the so-called "backless sock").

I have a pair of these - http://www.teddygirl.com/pouch-short.html, and other than being larger than average and having to stretch the pouch out a little (because if I upsize, the waist is too large on me), they are some of the most comfortable things you could imagine wearing. And when I wear either my linen pants, or my satin-like shorts over them, the feeling is actually quite pleasant. They aren't the greatest example because they are somewhat cheaply made, but the point is, we have the options you seek, made for US. You just need to look a little.

But, you seem to prefer dressing in drag more than anything else, and just use other aspects like cut, fit, finish, etc as an excuse for your preference.
And as a matter of fact, I, personally, DO prefer to at least partially dress in "drag" as you prefer to call it--although, accuracy bids me to inform your judgmental soul that the term "drag" refers to males that are impersonating women--and I have never had such a desire, nor have I ever attempted such an act--if for no other reason, than that I consider it grossly disrespectful of women! And I'm not turned on by it either.
In a time of universal deceit--telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
--George Orwell
We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the public believes is false.
--William Casey, to the CIA, 1981
Μολὼν λάβε!

User avatar
Usquanigo
Master Wizard
Posts: 1795
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: The Sprawl
Contact:

Postby Usquanigo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:58 pm

So now it's suddenly about price? lol

No "dude" (and I use the term loosely), you ARE turned on by wearing women's clothing. That's the reason you do it. Well, that and you are *able* to, which implies you aren't working with all that much (negating the need for the equipment room designed into men's versions). It's not about price, it's not about style, it's not about comfort, it's about pleasure. You wouldn't be looked down on *quite* as much if you were at least man enough to admit that.

And yes, I am judgemental. I'm human. What's your point? It's obvious you are hurt and offended by reality, but I can't really help that. EVERYONE is judgmental, even you. Your response shows it. ;)

That's not the same as oppressive though. You can dress in drag if you want, it's no skin off my back. Just don't berate us and say that we are wrong or missing out, or need to swallow anything (we'll leave that up to you ;) ). I'm point out the FACT that your are incorrect in your assertions on the matter. I wear g-strings (occasionally), and lingerie too. Not all the time, but I do, for my girlfriend, they just happen to be made for a man. ;)

User avatar
azraelle
Saintly
Posts: 7135
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:16 am
Location: southern utah, usa
Contact:

Postby azraelle » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Didn't say that I wasn't turned on by wearing women's clothing. I said I wasn't turned on by the concept of impersonating (or attempting to impersonate) a woman, which is the definition of "dressing in drag". No skin off my nose if you don't care for it--just quit trying to denigrate it by use of inaccurate terms calculated to inflame prejudice. Jackass.
In a time of universal deceit--telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
--George Orwell
We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the public believes is false.
--William Casey, to the CIA, 1981
Μολὼν λάβε!


Return to “Fashion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests