Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
PaulaB
Just warming up

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby PaulaB » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi all.I'm going out to do some retail therapy soon,but just waiting in for a delivery which should be here in the next hour or so.

However,today I am wearing a burgundy long sleeved polo-neck jumper with a black and grey chiffon scarf around my neck.A black leather,just on the knee,pencil skirt,which is quite tight fitting,and a black leather belt around my waist.Underneath is a black satin bra,a black fine mesh thong,my Rago 21 waist cincher and a 6-strap "V-clip" suspender belt holding up a pair of M+S black lace-top matt stockings.On my feet are a pair of black leather 4" heeled courts.When I go out I will wear my dark grey calf length woolen coat and mid arm black leather gloves.

I hope you approve,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :dance:

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:40 pm

I am going to attend Evening Mass. I will be wearing long grey wool dress, maroon wool V-neck cardigan, maroon crew neck wool cardigan, knee length crew neck maroon wool cardigan and flat black shoes. I will be wearing as well a long thick grey wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey woollen mittnes when walking to and from Church.

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 pm

PaulaB wrote:Hi all.I'm going out to do some retail therapy soon,but just waiting in for a delivery which should be here in the next hour or so.

However,today I am wearing a burgundy long sleeved polo-neck jumper with a black and grey chiffon scarf around my neck.A black leather,just on the knee,pencil skirt,which is quite tight fitting,and a black leather belt around my waist.Underneath is a black satin bra,a black fine mesh thong,my Rago 21 waist cincher and a 6-strap "V-clip" suspender belt holding up a pair of M+S black lace-top matt stockings.On my feet are a pair of black leather 4" heeled courts.When I go out I will wear my dark grey calf length woolen coat and mid arm black leather gloves.

I hope you approve,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :dance:

As ever your outfit makes my heart beat a little faster. Always a lady. Always sophisticated and just ooze class. Have said it before and it deserves saying again I think. Phenomenal.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:15 pm

I have to attend knitting circle this evening. I will be wearing a long ankle length grey wool dress, maroon woollen V-neck cardigan, maroon crew neck woollen cardigan, knee length crew neck maroon woollen cardigan and flat black shoes. I will be wearing as well a long thick grey wool cardigan jacket with cuffs and a collar, grey wool beret and grey woollen mittens when walking to and from the event.

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 pm

siobhan. was going to post here but will do a PM instead. Gx
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm

I'm on cleaning rota duty at the Church this evening so I will be wearing olive green ankle length wool cardigan dress, V-neck brown wool cardigan, crew neck brown wool cardigan, knee length brown wool cardigan with collar and flat brown shoes. I will be wearing a maroon wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens to walk to and from Church. I will of course keep my wool beret on when I am cleaning in the Church.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Staying in tonight so just beige skirt, blue blouse, grey woollen crew neck cardigan, long grey wool cardigan with collar and flat brown shoes.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Benn and done the grocery shopping, doing some cleaning and preparing lunch before baking for Bible Class which I will attend this afternoon. I am wearing a long mustard yellow wool dress, green V-neck wool cardigan, green crew neck wool cardigan, knee length green crew neck wool cardigan, long brown wool cardigan jacket with collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. I wore/will wear a long grey wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey woollen mittens when outside.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Been to Mass, cooking Sunday lunch and then later providing refreshments as husband and friends watch the football. I am wearing an ankle length knitted wool pleated skirt with buttons from hem to waist, short grey wool cardigan with a collar, green crew neck wool cardigan, knee length green wool cardigan with a crew neck, long green wool cardigan with a collar, long grey wool cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat black laced shoes. I wore a long brown thick knitted woollen cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens when I went to Church.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Nothignspecial tonight so kept on black below knee length skirt, white long sleeved blouse, grey V-neck wool cardigan, knee length crew neck grey wool cardigan and flat black shoes.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:59 pm

I am attending evening Mass tonight so will be changing. I will be wearing an ankle length olive green wool cardigan dress, brown crew neck wool cardigan, knee length brown wool crew neck cardigan, long brown wool cardigan jacket with collar. I will wear a long grey wool thick knitted cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walk to and from home to Church. I will of course keep my beret on in Church as always.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 pm

I have to attend knitting circle this evening. I will be wearing a long mustard yellow wool dress with a polo neck, brown crew neck wool cardigan, brown knee length crew neck wool cardigan, long brown wool cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown shoes. I will be wearing a long maroon wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from the venue.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:26 pm

I am on cleaning duty at Church tonight so toliets to clean, floors to scrub and pews to dust. I will be wearing a long olive green wool cardigan dress, maroon V-neck wool cardigan, maroon crew neck wool cardigan, long wool maroon cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown shoes. I will wear a long grey wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walsk to and from Church. As always I will keep my wool beret on when in Church.

Siobhan12
Advocate

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:15 pm

Nothing special tonight other than some housework so I will be keeping on my long grey skirt, long sleeved cream blouse with collar, crew neck navy wool cardigan, below knee length navy woollen cardigan with collar and flat black shoes.

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:29 pm

Hey Dirty c***. Are you naked under those woollen cardigans now as I told you? You can PM me if you wish. I am going to need evidence, you know that? Gx
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Return to “Fashion”