Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
PaulaB
Just warming up

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby PaulaB » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi all.I'm going out to do some retail therapy soon,but just waiting in for a delivery which should be here in the next hour or so.

However,today I am wearing a burgundy long sleeved polo-neck jumper with a black and grey chiffon scarf around my neck.A black leather,just on the knee,pencil skirt,which is quite tight fitting,and a black leather belt around my waist.Underneath is a black satin bra,a black fine mesh thong,my Rago 21 waist cincher and a 6-strap "V-clip" suspender belt holding up a pair of M+S black lace-top matt stockings.On my feet are a pair of black leather 4" heeled courts.When I go out I will wear my dark grey calf length woolen coat and mid arm black leather gloves.

I hope you approve,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :dance:

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:40 pm

I am going to attend Evening Mass. I will be wearing long grey wool dress, maroon wool V-neck cardigan, maroon crew neck wool cardigan, knee length crew neck maroon wool cardigan and flat black shoes. I will be wearing as well a long thick grey wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey woollen mittnes when walking to and from Church.

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 pm

PaulaB wrote:Hi all.I'm going out to do some retail therapy soon,but just waiting in for a delivery which should be here in the next hour or so.

However,today I am wearing a burgundy long sleeved polo-neck jumper with a black and grey chiffon scarf around my neck.A black leather,just on the knee,pencil skirt,which is quite tight fitting,and a black leather belt around my waist.Underneath is a black satin bra,a black fine mesh thong,my Rago 21 waist cincher and a 6-strap "V-clip" suspender belt holding up a pair of M+S black lace-top matt stockings.On my feet are a pair of black leather 4" heeled courts.When I go out I will wear my dark grey calf length woolen coat and mid arm black leather gloves.

I hope you approve,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :dance:

As ever your outfit makes my heart beat a little faster. Always a lady. Always sophisticated and just ooze class. Have said it before and it deserves saying again I think. Phenomenal.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:15 pm

I have to attend knitting circle this evening. I will be wearing a long ankle length grey wool dress, maroon woollen V-neck cardigan, maroon crew neck woollen cardigan, knee length crew neck maroon woollen cardigan and flat black shoes. I will be wearing as well a long thick grey wool cardigan jacket with cuffs and a collar, grey wool beret and grey woollen mittens when walking to and from the event.

Gina-G
Getting in the Groove

Postby Gina-G » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 pm

siobhan. was going to post here but will do a PM instead. Gx
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm

I'm on cleaning rota duty at the Church this evening so I will be wearing olive green ankle length wool cardigan dress, V-neck brown wool cardigan, crew neck brown wool cardigan, knee length brown wool cardigan with collar and flat brown shoes. I will be wearing a maroon wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens to walk to and from Church. I will of course keep my wool beret on when I am cleaning in the Church.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Staying in tonight so just beige skirt, blue blouse, grey woollen crew neck cardigan, long grey wool cardigan with collar and flat brown shoes.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Benn and done the grocery shopping, doing some cleaning and preparing lunch before baking for Bible Class which I will attend this afternoon. I am wearing a long mustard yellow wool dress, green V-neck wool cardigan, green crew neck wool cardigan, knee length green crew neck wool cardigan, long brown wool cardigan jacket with collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. I wore/will wear a long grey wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey woollen mittens when outside.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Been to Mass, cooking Sunday lunch and then later providing refreshments as husband and friends watch the football. I am wearing an ankle length knitted wool pleated skirt with buttons from hem to waist, short grey wool cardigan with a collar, green crew neck wool cardigan, knee length green wool cardigan with a crew neck, long green wool cardigan with a collar, long grey wool cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat black laced shoes. I wore a long brown thick knitted woollen cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens when I went to Church.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Nothignspecial tonight so kept on black below knee length skirt, white long sleeved blouse, grey V-neck wool cardigan, knee length crew neck grey wool cardigan and flat black shoes.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:59 pm

I am attending evening Mass tonight so will be changing. I will be wearing an ankle length olive green wool cardigan dress, brown crew neck wool cardigan, knee length brown wool crew neck cardigan, long brown wool cardigan jacket with collar. I will wear a long grey wool thick knitted cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walk to and from home to Church. I will of course keep my beret on in Church as always.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 pm

I have to attend knitting circle this evening. I will be wearing a long mustard yellow wool dress with a polo neck, brown crew neck wool cardigan, brown knee length crew neck wool cardigan, long brown wool cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown shoes. I will be wearing a long maroon wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from the venue.

Siobhan12
Chatter

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:26 pm

I am on cleaning duty at Church tonight so toliets to clean, floors to scrub and pews to dust. I will be wearing a long olive green wool cardigan dress, maroon V-neck wool cardigan, maroon crew neck wool cardigan, long wool maroon cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown shoes. I will wear a long grey wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walsk to and from Church. As always I will keep my wool beret on when in Church.

Return to “Fashion”