Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
Lizzyleat
Wet behind the ears

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby Lizzyleat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am

Jean-Louise wrote:Leather skirt and boots today.

Me too and a leather jacket aswell x

Siobhan12
Just warming up

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Just doing the housework and ironing tonight so no chnage from work. I will be wearing a long grey skirt, cream long sleeved blouse, navy V-neck woollen cardigan, navy knee length crew neck woollen cardigan and flat black shoes.

Siobhan12
Just warming up

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:08 pm

I am going to set out one of the Parish rooms and do the kitchen as Father has a meeting this evening. I will be wearing a long olive wool cardigan dress, brown wool V-neck cardigan, knee length crew neck brown wool cardigan, long thick brown wool cardigan jacket with collar and cuffs and flat brown shoes. I will put on a long grey woollen cardigan jacket and grey woollen beret for the work from home to Church and back.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Cold morning, I wore my leather pants and leather jacket. Sexy and warm.

Siobhan12
Just warming up

Postby Siobhan12 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Walked to town and one the grocery shopping this morning and now baking the cakes for Bible Class later. Preparation of room and refreshments for Bible Class, Bible Class itself and then tidying and cleaning up afterwards will take up this afternoon.

I am wearing an ankle length grey thick woollen knitted pleated skirt with buttons from waist to hem, short grey wool cardigan with a collar, V-neck maroon wool cardigan, knee length crew neck maroon wool cardigan, a long maroon wool cardigan jacket with collar and flat brown laced shoes. I have a long grey wool cardigan jacket, grey woollen beret and grey woollen mittens to wear as well when walking outside.

Anita1805
Evangelist

Postby Anita1805 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Anthracite knitted turtleneck sweater (shirt underneath), demin mini skirt, black 80 den tights, suede stretch platform overknee boots with 13 cm heel.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

Gina-G
Wet behind the ears

Postby Gina-G » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:11 pm

blimey, doesn't anyone wear mini-skirts any more?
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Siobhan12
Just warming up

Postby Siobhan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:22 pm

We have attended Mass and I am now cooking lunch as we have family around for lunch and afternoon.

I am wearing a long grey thick woollen knitted pleated skirt with buttons from waist to hem, short waist length grey wool cardigan with a collar, V-neck green wool cardigan, green wool crew neck cardigan, knee length crew neck green wool cardigan, a longer than nee length brown wool cardigan jacket with large collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. I wore a long grey wool cardigan jacket, grey wool beret and grey woollen mittens when walking to and from Church.

Siobhan12
Just warming up

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:06 am

Last night wore the same as to work - pale blue long sleeved blouse, long navy pinafore with a pleated skirt, grey V-neck woollen cardigan, knee length grey crew neck woollen cardigan, long grey wool cardigan with ribbed collar and cuffs and flat black laced shoes.

Siobhan12
Just warming up

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Long brown button through long sleeved dress with a collar, beige V-neck wool cardigan, beige crew neck wool cardigan, beige long cardigan with a collar, long thick brown wool cardigan jacket and brown flat laced shoes

Siobhan12
Just warming up

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Going to knitting circle this evening. I will be wearing a mustard yellow ankle length woollen dress with polo neck, grey V-neck wool cardigan, crew neck gey wool cardigan, crew neck grey knee length wool cardigan, long thick knit grey wool cardigan with turn back cuffs and collar. For the walk there and back I will be wearing a long maroon woollen cardigan-jacket, maroon woollen beret and grey woollen mittens.

Siobhan12
Just warming up

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:08 pm

No change from work so I will be spending my evening in a long grey wool dress, brown V-neck wool cardigan, brown wool crew neck cardigan, brown knee length woollen crew neck cardigan, long thick brown woollen cardigan jacket with a collar and flat brown laced shoes.

Return to “Fashion”