Thigh High Boots,XXX

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
PaulaB
Wet behind the ears

Thigh High Boots,XXX

Postby PaulaB » Mon May 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi ladies,I just wondered if any of you like/wear thigh high boots?I don't mean boots that are just over the knee,but those that come to at least mid-thigh.

I have a pair from Jean Gaborit in France and they are just super.They are black leather with white piping and have a full-length rear zip and have a 3"stiletto heel.They come to just over mid-thigh and keep me so warm in Winter when I wear them with leggings or my jeans.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :wink:

stephaniewoi
Mahatma

Re: Thigh High Boots,XXX

Postby stephaniewoi » Wed May 17, 2017 11:30 pm

PaulaB wrote:Hi ladies,I just wondered if any of you like/wear thigh high boots?I don't mean boots that are just over the knee,but those that come to at least mid-thigh.

I have a pair from Jean Gaborit in France and they are just super.They are black leather with white piping and have a full-length rear zip and have a 3"stiletto heel.They come to just over mid-thigh and keep me so warm in Winter when I wear them with leggings or my jeans.

Hi Paula, they sound gorgeous!

I have 3 pairs of over the knee boots, but none of them are mid thigh or crotch boots. The fit and very good quality leather must be critical so they are comfy.

I am curious to try next winter!

suzzie76
Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Yes I have crotch high black, 0.75" platform, 4" stiletto zip up side, but not too top. They are certainly warm to wear and I've worn them under even a knee length casual dress/skirt in winter for warmth and look.

I also have a few thigh highs and some are from JG as well. Various colours and style, all are now going at least 5 to 8 years old, but classical in look so no aging.

alicialehoux
Wet behind the ears

Postby alicialehoux » Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm

PaulaB wrote:Hi ladies,I just wondered if any of you like/wear thigh high boots?I don't mean boots that are just over the knee,but those that come to at least mid-thigh.

I love my otk and thigh high boots too. I love wearing them to work over leggin, jean..etc. Somehow I influence my colleagues too.

:)

DarcyD37

Postby DarcyD37 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:57 am

Love thigh high boots. Not for the warmth I like the look, think they can be very sexy with the right outfit & dressed down for everyday wear.

Return to “Fashion”