Thigh High Boots,XXX

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
PaulaB
Wet behind the ears

Thigh High Boots,XXX

Postby PaulaB » Mon May 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi ladies,I just wondered if any of you like/wear thigh high boots?I don't mean boots that are just over the knee,but those that come to at least mid-thigh.

I have a pair from Jean Gaborit in France and they are just super.They are black leather with white piping and have a full-length rear zip and have a 3"stiletto heel.They come to just over mid-thigh and keep me so warm in Winter when I wear them with leggings or my jeans.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :wink:

stephaniewoi
Mahatma

Re: Thigh High Boots,XXX

Postby stephaniewoi » Wed May 17, 2017 11:30 pm

PaulaB wrote:Hi ladies,I just wondered if any of you like/wear thigh high boots?I don't mean boots that are just over the knee,but those that come to at least mid-thigh.

I have a pair from Jean Gaborit in France and they are just super.They are black leather with white piping and have a full-length rear zip and have a 3"stiletto heel.They come to just over mid-thigh and keep me so warm in Winter when I wear them with leggings or my jeans.

Hi Paula, they sound gorgeous!

I have 3 pairs of over the knee boots, but none of them are mid thigh or crotch boots. The fit and very good quality leather must be critical so they are comfy.

I am curious to try next winter!

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Yes I have crotch high black, 0.75" platform, 4" stiletto zip up side, but not too top. They are certainly warm to wear and I've worn them under even a knee length casual dress/skirt in winter for warmth and look.

I also have a few thigh highs and some are from JG as well. Various colours and style, all are now going at least 5 to 8 years old, but classical in look so no aging.

alicialehoux
Wet behind the ears

Postby alicialehoux » Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm

PaulaB wrote:Hi ladies,I just wondered if any of you like/wear thigh high boots?I don't mean boots that are just over the knee,but those that come to at least mid-thigh.

I love my otk and thigh high boots too. I love wearing them to work over leggin, jean..etc. Somehow I influence my colleagues too.

:)

DarcyD37

Postby DarcyD37 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:57 am

Love thigh high boots. Not for the warmth I like the look, think they can be very sexy with the right outfit & dressed down for everyday wear.

sizzy02
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sizzy02 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:24 am

This is something I haven't tried yet, they always look so sexy to me.

Texasgal
High Priestess

Postby Texasgal » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:07 pm

DarcyD37 wrote:Love thigh high boots. Not for the warmth I like the look, think they can be very sexy with the right outfit & dressed down for everyday wear.

I do too Darcy :) They are not as popular over here in the states but the look is sexy and girly for me :)

Love Amy

Stilettoscrushed
Just warming up

Postby Stilettoscrushed » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:00 pm

Paula, they are sexy, no matter the outfit, but are amazing with leggings :D

Emmalee
Wet behind the ears

Postby Emmalee » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:22 pm

There certainly far more in style than they once was. You can dress down with the right pair and leggings really easily plus there are some really nice casual styled ones and lower heeled pairs now so lots of options. Personally love the style looks great.

Return to “Fashion”