arranged marriage

Do you have Weird Dreams and wonder what they mean? Discuss them here
light1313
Priestess

arranged marriage

Postby light1313 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:19 am

I have this recuring dream theme ever since I got married and its that somehow I find myself coerced into an arranged marriage with some guy I don't know. The guy is ussually a nice guy and he treats me well. However I never have sex with him, I make up excuses to postpone the consumation. Meanwhile I am having an affair with my own husband (the one I have in real life) I get reaaly worred that the arranged husband or his family are going to find out about the affair. I get really frustrated and think how am I going to get out of this rut?

emilycurious
Master Wizard

Re: arranged marriage

Postby emilycurious » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:21 pm

If you see Kay
In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act.
(Erroneously attributed to Orwell, but who cares, right?)

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Re: arranged marriage

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:16 pm

light1313 wrote:I have this recuring dream theme ever since I got married and its that somehow I find myself coerced into an arranged marriage with some guy I don't know. The guy is ussually a nice guy and he treats me well. However I never have sex with him, I make up excuses to postpone the consumation. Meanwhile I am having an affair with my own husband (the one I have in real life) I get reaaly worred that the arranged husband or his family are going to find out about the affair. I get really frustrated and think how am I going to get out of this rut?

Like most things in life, you get our of ruts by following the old Nike adage.....Just do it!

Return to “Your Dreams”