The Werewolf in Poplar

Do you have Weird Dreams and wonder what they mean? Discuss them here
pessimist_amy
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

The Werewolf in Poplar

Postby pessimist_amy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:06 pm

I have some nightmares. The last one was pretty scary.
-This is the first time writing about my dreams in English. I’m having some troubles translating it. Please ignore mistakes in my narrative-
In the dream, I lost in a poplar area -away from any residential area- I was trying to get out there. The whole scene was black and white. Then I saw something in the bushes on the right side of the poplar area. When I saw it, "he" also spotted me and I couldn't get away. As he came closer to me, I felt fear in my bones. And he began to speak to me. I call it "he" because it had a male voice. But it wasn’t a man. It looked like some kind of werewolf with long sharp nails and hairy body.
I dont remember very well what he said to me. But I remember I was trying to convince him didn't do anything bad and "I yield, want to live". And he said "This conversation is over. You are gonna die now."
After that, I tried to escape but couldn't manage. He started to rip me out. I saw my stomach was torn to pieces by his dirty hands. He tore a little part off from my body and showed it to me. He was smiling at the same time. I felt death is so close, assumed this uncolored and gloomy poplar area is gonna my grave.
Then I woke up with fear. My whole body was shaking even though I figure out it was just a dream.

emilycurious
Mahatma

Re: The Werewolf in Poplar

Postby emilycurious » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Responses to fear and sexual arousal are tightly linked.
Have a crush on someone you shouldn't?
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

pessimist_amy
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: The Werewolf in Poplar

Postby pessimist_amy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:56 pm

emilycurious wrote:Responses to fear and sexual arousal are tightly linked.
Have a crush on someone you shouldn't?

nope, I haven't engaged with someone emotionally or sexually for years.
But some old wounds may be still alive and warm.

Return to “Your Dreams”