The Werewolf in Poplar

Do you have Weird Dreams and wonder what they mean? Discuss them here
pessimist_amy
Just warming up

The Werewolf in Poplar

Postby pessimist_amy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:06 pm

I have some nightmares. The last one was pretty scary.
-This is the first time writing about my dreams in English. I’m having some troubles translating it. Please ignore mistakes in my narrative-
In the dream, I lost in a poplar area -away from any residential area- I was trying to get out there. The whole scene was black and white. Then I saw something in the bushes on the right side of the poplar area. When I saw it, "he" also spotted me and I couldn't get away. As he came closer to me, I felt fear in my bones. And he began to speak to me. I call it "he" because it had a male voice. But it wasn’t a man. It looked like some kind of werewolf with long sharp nails and hairy body.
I dont remember very well what he said to me. But I remember I was trying to convince him didn't do anything bad and "I yield, want to live". And he said "This conversation is over. You are gonna die now."
After that, I tried to escape but couldn't manage. He started to rip me out. I saw my stomach was torn to pieces by his dirty hands. He tore a little part off from my body and showed it to me. He was smiling at the same time. I felt death is so close, assumed this uncolored and gloomy poplar area is gonna my grave.
Then I woke up with fear. My whole body was shaking even though I figure out it was just a dream.
tick tock goes the clock,
now summer's gone away

emilycurious
Master Wizard

Re: The Werewolf in Poplar

Postby emilycurious » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Responses to fear and sexual arousal are tightly linked.
Have a crush on someone you shouldn't?
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

pessimist_amy
Just warming up

Re: The Werewolf in Poplar

Postby pessimist_amy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:56 pm

emilycurious wrote:Responses to fear and sexual arousal are tightly linked.
Have a crush on someone you shouldn't?

nope, I haven't engaged with someone emotionally or sexually for years.
But some old wounds may be still alive and warm.
tick tock goes the clock,
now summer's gone away

Return to “Your Dreams”