I dream of flying

Do you have Weird Dreams and wonder what they mean? Discuss them here
MaleCleaner
Just warming up

Re: I dream of flying

Postby MaleCleaner » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:11 am

My best dreams are lucid, when I know it's a dream and I can control it.
The flying dreams remind me of the above becouse once, I dreampt that I was driving a red ferrari and wondered what it would be like to fly in it.
I pulled back on the stearing wheel and low and behold it took to the air.
The most satisfying dream that I have had in ages...

Anya.186
M'Lady

Postby Anya.186 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:58 pm

I had flying dreams all the way till I was about 16 or so.
Same one every time, I would flap my arms like a bird and rise very very slow.
Then when I got pretty high I would get afraid of falling.
Sometimes I woke up outstretched on my bed.
I used to know everything.

Katenikolina
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Katenikolina » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Every man is endowed with imagination. Ever since early childhood, imagination starts to own our thoughts. It is in front of us a picture of the future and the past, real and fantastic. Imagination - is like a brush, through which we can draw things and phenomena, which has never seen.

And thanks to the imagination of a person has a dream. First, they are very simple and easy to implement. Then the person begins to grow and explore the world, to set priorities and preferences. And with a man of his dreams and grow. They are wider and more specific. Their number is constantly growing. Some of these dreams become goals that a person strives to achieve in their lives, while others still remain dreams, because of its impracticability.

Dreams - is like tickets to a future life, and each of us tends to use these tickets. Dreams in the world a lot, much more than the people themselves. Someone wants to be strong and brave, someone craves fame and beauty, and for someone is the most important wealth. We represent the future of love, marital happiness, or a profession that seeks to master.

It is difficult to single out any one dream that I would consider the most important. For me, as for all others, it is important my future. And, of course, I want to have a good profession and wealth, a loving family and loyal friends. I would like to live in prosperity, and never to lose heart, to travel and see the world. It is difficult to single out one, the most cherished desire. But, perhaps, for me it is - correctly choose their own path, to find their way in life. Chto Because, in my opinion, the most important thing - it is not to live your life in vain and thoughtless.

Dream colors fill our lives, they help us to know ourselves. You should never deprive yourself of dreams, because people without them can not exist.

jengurl1987
Chatter

Postby jengurl1987 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:52 pm

Once I had a dream that I was a bird! That was a fun dream. :)

kristiski
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kristiski » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:12 pm

I remember a very vivid dream, which is associated with the flight. I've had daughter and we were flying over the fields, it was so nice and peaceful .. still can't forget this dream :?

Steven Ansel
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Steven Ansel » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:23 am

Being a traveler my dream is to explore the beauty of the whole world but I know its not possible. I wish I can do and achieve this goal in my life. :dance:
I tried out bus tour in los angeles to GC.

DonnaDDD

Postby DonnaDDD » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:37 am

Ive had a dream more than once where im getting chased by who knows who and I get to a hedge or sometimes a wall and I flap my arms and lift off the ground like a bird, but I never make it over, hands grab my legs and as im pulled to earth I feel my knickers getting pulled off, then I usually wake up. I told a bf about it once and he reckoned I might be repressing some previous r**** experience but I definitely havnt been.

emilycurious
Half blood

Postby emilycurious » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Oh my, I had the most amazing flying dreams when I was a child, just glorious, so real, I wish they would come back.

My dreams now are rather mundane - walking dogs, going to work on the train/metro, going to the bank, but of course I'm always stark naked, but no one bats an eyelid - should I be upset about that?
“That’s your orgasm talking… You’re not really in love with me.” - Laurie Elizabeth Flynn

Jean-Louise
M'Lady

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:52 pm

I have never had the dream of flying

Mamie Jennings
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Mamie Jennings » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:33 am

me too...I always dreaming that I'm flying, sometime touching the skyline, clouds, the Milky Way...I think maybe it's me in the Parallel Universes... :)

Return to “Your Dreams”