6. Are You Feminizing Your Son?

Discuss Social and Political issues that are affecting you. Bash the Politicians!
Pantymom
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: 6. Are You Feminizing Your Son?

Postby Pantymom » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:19 am

Yes my son is 8 now and I’ve started a little on feminizing him. Mostly just with some girls panties and other things because he likes to take dance. So he’s already wearing leotards and tights. Was just wondering if any moms have any advice on this. Like where should I go?

emilycurious
Mahatma

Postby emilycurious » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Pantymom wrote:Like where should I go?

Jail.
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

Morris Minor
Devotee

Postby Morris Minor » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:54 am

emilycurious wrote:
Pantymom wrote:Like where should I go?

Jail.

Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Pantymom wrote:Yes my son is 8 now and I’ve started a little on feminizing him. Mostly just with some girls panties and other things because he likes to take dance. So he’s already wearing leotards and tights. Was just wondering if any moms have any advice on this. Like where should I go?

To see a good psychiatrist.
Better you see one now, than for your son see plenty of them later in life.

DDtop
Wet behind the ears

Postby DDtop » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Me thinks FRED is a closet butt fuckie! trying to justify his latent/closet insecurities! Just remember SAFE sex make sure he uses a condom!

But Freds the real all American Macho man wears full leathers rides an Harley(why do they call them Hogs? because there a real Pig to ride!)bet drinks real USA beer(Faucet water/Piss)Made with all American Chemicals! mind might explain his cranky manner?

So Fred it's ok to be Gay/Effeminate or whatever as anything is way far better than being a knuckle dragging child abusing/wife beater!

I could sit here and rip you to shreds poke more holes in your theories so sinks quicker than a ship hit with a full broadside but to be honest it would be a waste of my time as from reading your posts your just a full on Bellend!

But be quiet about having yer butt f*cked as old trumpy 'your hero' will have you carted off by homeland securities to a FEMA Camp for psychiatric Evaluation!

Plus as been said yer Army is pants only have one fire mode full auto spray and pray!
A guy that has "Grown" 42G/44F+.

Return to “Politics And Social Issues”