Do most guys eat pussy?

Discuss love and sex
dac
Wall Flower

Re: Do most guys eat pussy?

Postby dac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Soo, Starshine, what would I get if I passed 8) ...

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:20 am

mostirreverent wrote:
that image has always stayed with me, long after the gratuitous (but welcome) boobs in national lampoon mag faded :) BTW, I bought my first condoms out of the back of that mag, and lost (sorry star) my viginity with one with ribs and pleasure dots for her pleasure. Unfortunately, she needed more that 20 strokes :lol:

The hilarious thing about it, is that the woman on the poster is truly gorgeous. She's stunning.

Now, it's all fake tits, a cometic sized ass, and blown up lips. The woman on that poster has a body that turns me on. She's the real deal. Her breasts are killing me. (Mine used to look like that - age sucks! :( )

Think I'll give Eric Webber a call. He has all the answers. :lol:

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 am

dac wrote:I don't know what to say. I want to satisfy her too :tounge: and not just me. I am looking for suggestions on what has worked for other women what their other halfs or significant others or whoever has done to get you going. Can I get any women to respond?

I did. You didn't like it. Here's the response I think you're looking for....

Go fúck yourself!

There. Is that better?

dac
Wall Flower

Postby dac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 am

Elysa wrote:
dac wrote:I don't know what to say. I want to satisfy her too :tounge: and not just me. I am looking for suggestions on what has worked for other women what their other halfs or significant others or whoever has done to get you going. Can I get any women to respond?

Go fúck yourself!

There. Is that better?

Nope

dac
Wall Flower

Postby dac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:38 am

dac wrote:
Elysa wrote:

Go fúck yourself!

There. Is that better?

Nope

There are others on this forum than just your opinion and insight. Did you think maybe I am still looking for other feedback rather than just you. Sorry you're having such a bad day you have to start swearing at people.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:40 pm

dac wrote:
dac wrote:
Elysa wrote:

Go fúck yourself!

There. Is that better?

Nope

There are others on this forum than just your opinion and insight. Did you think maybe I am still looking for other feedback rather than just you. Sorry you're having such a bad day you have to start swearing at people.

Not having a bad day at all. I just love telling people to go fùck themselves.

Come ON! It's a joke.

I keep forgetting there's a couple whole generations who don't know a world without the internet. Not just the internet, but forums where they think people actually know each other.

dac
Wall Flower

Postby dac » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:05 am

Elysa wrote:
dac wrote:
dac wrote:
Elysa wrote:

Go fúck yourself!

There. Is that better?

Nope

Not having a bad day at all. I just love telling people to go fùck themselves.

Come ON! It's a joke.

I keep forgetting there's a couple whole generations who don't know a world without the internet. Not just the internet, but forums where they think people actually know each other.

I wish I could go **** myself but I prefer a women :tounge:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:52 am

Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
that image has always stayed with me, long after the gratuitous (but welcome) boobs in national lampoon mag faded :) BTW, I bought my first condoms out of the back of that mag, and lost (sorry star) my viginity with one with ribs and pleasure dots for her pleasure. Unfortunately, she needed more that 20 strokes :lol:

The hilarious thing about it, is that the woman on the poster is truly gorgeous. She's stunning.

Now, it's all fake tits, a cometic sized ass, and blown up lips. The woman on that poster has a body that turns me on. She's the real deal. Her breasts are killing me. (Mine used to look like that - age sucks! :( )

Think I'll give Eric Webber a call. He has all the answers. :lol:

she was all of 25. Your boobs are wonderful, especially when accompanied by a sexy pout xxxxxxx

who is Eric Webber?
Last edited by mostirreverent on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Babsbeardmore
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Babsbeardmore » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:58 am

I would love my partner to eat me. I fantasize about it when I masturbate. However when we discus it he's not keen & rejects the idea. This makes me mad as he expects me to give him a blowjob & swallow his cum. most unfair.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Babsbeardmore wrote:I would love my partner to eat me. I fantasize about it when I masturbate. However when we discus it he's not keen & rejects the idea. This makes me mad as he expects me to give him a blowjob & swallow his cum. most unfair.

Time to move on.

Mr.Married
Getting in the Groove

Postby Mr.Married » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Babsbeardmore wrote:I would love my partner to eat me. I fantasize about it when I masturbate. However when we discus it he's not keen & rejects the idea. This makes me mad as he expects me to give him a blowjob & swallow his cum. most unfair.

And your still with him ? There comes a point when it is your own fault for accepting that situation.

emilycurious
Master Wizard

Postby emilycurious » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Babsbeardmore wrote:most unfair.

You accept it, so you are making it the status quo.
It's only unfair if you insist he reciprocates, but instead he forces you to maintain the status quo.
That's unfair, and actionable.
I'm guessing you're only action will be to swallow.
“Men are afraid that women will laugh at them; women are afraid that men will kill them.” - Margaret Atwood

dac
Wall Flower

Postby dac » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:58 pm

I love doing that personally

dac
Wall Flower

Postby dac » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Starshine wrote:
dac wrote:
Starshine wrote:

It’s nothing personal. Please accept that the written word is limited. I could take you home and show you(!) but in words it would take a month of Sundays.

Starshine what would you show me!?!

It was really meant as a bit of fun and a figure of speech, but I was trying to emphasise practical coaching (chapagne first for me, yoy can have yours afterwards if you oass the test!) with communication would be of more benefit than the written word.

So starshine you never responded what do I get if I pass. 8)

dac
Wall Flower

Postby dac » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:37 pm

dac wrote:

I love doing that personally

That is eating her mmmm...

Return to “Bedroom Chat”