Discuss love and sex
mostirreverent
Angel

Re: couples who live together

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:20 am

Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:then no spanking for you then

What's this with you flirting with other women?

Hmmph.

:lol: Get used to it.

I can't believe that mosti is denying his flirtatious ways

I may be sexual, but don't think I flirt. I do see a difference.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Lady J 624
FF Royalty

Postby Lady J 624 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:19 am

mostirreverent wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:

Hmmph.

"Flirt
behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions."

So you're serious about it? :)
"I love it when a plan comes together."

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:16 am

Lady J 624 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:

Hmmph.

"Flirt
behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions."

is that a dictionary definition, or have you quoted me from another older post. My intentions are never just for amusement. Sure, I can play, but that is usually obvious. if I'm attracted, it's genuine.

I maybe a tease, but never a flirt

viewtopic.php?t=34770
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 am

mostirreverent wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
Elysa wrote:

Hmmph.

"Flirt

is that a dictionary definition, or have you quoted me from another older post. My intentions are never just for amusement. Sure, I can play, but that is usually obvious. if I'm attracted, it's genuine.

How come you consider flirting not genuine? I can be "extra" nice to a guy without sleeping with him, can't I?

And if you call me a tease, I'll rip you a new asshole. There's a difference!!

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:55 am

Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:

"Flirt

How come you consider flirting not genuine? I can be "extra" nice to a guy without sleeping with him, can't I?

It all comes down to intent. I distinguish between playful teasing (with intent for if possible) from teasing without desire for something. Playful teasing is perhaps for the warming of the other in a positive way and in any way for good. Flirting is just for self satisfaction, or for some other reason other than to warm a groin or make one smile at the such a thought. When something i say tickles your fancy, I am pleased that there was a resonance. That is not flirting, but a genuine connection.

Who knows, maybe you are a tease. Letting guys chat you up in bars without intent… Maybe I just see flirting as teasing. it is more of a joke to say i tease, or just the effect of something i've said without meaning to be one.
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:01 am

mostirreverent wrote:
Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:I may be sexual, but don't think I flirt. I do see a difference.

"Flirt

It all comes down to intent. I distinguish between playful teasing (with intent for if possible) from teasing without desire for something. Playful teasing is perhaps for the warming of the other in a positive way and in any way for good. Flirting is just for self satisfaction, or for some other reason other than to warm a groin or make one smile at the such a thought. When something i say tickles your fancy, I am pleased that there was a resonance. That is not flirting, but a genuine connection.

Who knows, maybe you are a tease. Letting guys chat you up in bars without intent… Maybe I just see flirting as teasing. it is more of a joke to say i tease, or just the effect of something i've said without meaning to be one.

*clears throat* I don't "let" anyone chat me up. If I get chatted up, I'll make the appropriate response based how, who, what, when, why, and where. Nowadays, I won't reciprocate. Don't want to.

But, yes, I totally see your point. There's a difference between playful teasing and flirting with intent.

So Mosti, come here often?

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:06 am

Elysa wrote:So Mosti, come here often?

Why yes, I do. It is an addiction, or compulsion I can't stop or avoid. There are things here that tug at and on me. Once sipped becoming insatiable. A sip here, a nibble there of delightful fruits, like those of Eden. Serpents all about. A glance, a look, a smile, sensing and inquiring serpent tongues. Ghost-like forms sway and shift, and test my few remaining morals. Soft breaths about my neck, vapor like touches about my flesh.

It's so lovely to see you. Come into the light and let me see your eyes and kiss your thoughts...
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

pheobe412
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pheobe412 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Hi there. Well it is always awesome when my husband initiates it. I talked to him about this and he always told me that he like this that way. He likes to d it when I ma not talking to him or I ma angry with him. I really don't understand what was the fun in it but he enjoys so do I. Answer to your question is that , It could be both. It could be planned some nights. It could be sudden sometimes even in the middle of the day. I personally like morning time for me. My husband likes that too. This is not really necessary that we do it regularly that time but sometimes it happens and that is really great for us. I hope I answered your question. Best of luck.

Ab1983

Postby Ab1983 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:26 am

pheobe412 wrote:Hi there. Well it is always awesome when my husband initiates it. I talked to him about this and he always told me that he like this that way. He likes to d it when I ma not talking to him or I ma angry with him. I really don't understand what was the fun in it but he enjoys so do I. Answer to your question is that , It could be both. It could be planned some nights. It could be sudden sometimes even in the middle of the day. I personally like morning time for me. My husband likes that too. This is not really necessary that we do it regularly that time but sometimes it happens and that is really great for us. I hope I answered your question. Best of luck.

Certainly a lucky man your hubby

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Wow, loads of stuff coming out from FF regulars on this one!

I am fairly happy with our sex life. We can both initiate it, but mostly it is me suggesting that we "get naked" and mostly during the day. We rarely F*** at night as I work hard and like to sleep.

When, usually before lunch time, we are in the house together and I suggest getting naked he goes upstairs and waits for me on the bed.

When I get there he usually has a partial erection but I can soon make that hard with my mouth or just sliding my slit up and down his C***.

He generally licks and sucks my tits before turning me over and ramming me from behind.

I don't get bored with repeated F******! I just love feeling him cumming inside me after yet another stunning orgasm.

I suppose I might get bored, we've only been together officially for 20 years!
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

imriven
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby imriven » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:36 pm

I like it to be spontaneous! But some people are just too busy and need to schedule time. I get bored easy so sometimes I like to initiate sometimes I like for him to initiate.

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:37 pm

I understand! I think the initiation can be when he stands behind me and kisses my neck and lifts my skirt to fondle my (always) naked bottom, then his fingers move south to stroke my labia. Works for me!!
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Castiel15

Postby Castiel15 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:24 am

Libido wrote:Usually my wife initiates it. I'm horny 24/7 but don't enjoy sex if she's just not in the mood. If I'm super horny I will ask but that's 50/50 as to whether she really participates or just rolls over and I bang away. She never says no so I'm very lucky.

You're a lucky man dude! Me i always do the initiate and there are times that i can feel shes not enjoying it and it sucks it makes me feel like i wanna F*** another girl.

Castiel15

Postby Castiel15 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:30 am

light1313 wrote:I have a question for couples who have lived together for at least over a year or two, married or not. When you are going to have sex do you
A) both plan for it in advance; or
B) It happens spontaneousely and one of you innitiate it?
I’m sure that all (if you dont have kids) will say both. My next question is presuming you are not the one innitiating it; Is the sex better when you plan for it in advance or when your SO innitiates it and you go along with it?
My problem is that for me its ussually B and my husband innitiates it. I dont innitiate sex because somehow my husband ussually isen’t in the mood when I am and I dont want to experience rejection. When he innitiates I go along with it even if I’m not in the mood and I try to get into it. However I think its best if we plan for it advance because I feel I need to be mentally prepared and have time to get into the mood ect. However when we plan for it in advance and my husband decides to go to sleep instead I feel so frustrated I cant sleep; I sit up all night and the frustration is almost painful and masturbation does not help.
I have a problem with my libido; it is either way too high or too low and the timing is never correct. What can I do?

I do believe that a guy is always ready to F*** so i suggest do the initaite more often. I am married and we live for about a year and i always do the initiate when we sex and the result is i felt like im the only one hungry for sex like i wish time will come she'll initiate and if that happend im gonna F*** her til she reach her ultimate orgasm.

Martien
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Martien » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Starshine wrote:This is why the best sex is often with people who don't live together. Maybe not even a couple in the truest sense.

Maybe controversial, but . . . .

Highly agree with you. Live together is one of reason to reduce sex life. I think so.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”