Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Discuss love and sex
User avatar
LaBella
Just warming up
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby LaBella » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Having a dirty chat with someone from this forum and playing with myself until I had an orgasm at the office (with my office door closed of course...).

irishgirl
Just warming up
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:30 pm

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby irishgirl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Yes I have done that in the office

Such a turn on

User avatar
LaBella
Just warming up
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby LaBella » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:18 am

irishgirl wrote:Yes I have done that in the office

Such a turn on


Glad to hear I'm not the only one having done that :) It's convenient having your own office sometimes...

irishgirl
Just warming up
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:30 pm

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby irishgirl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:08 am

I have a shared office so I make the most of the rare times my colleagues are all off together

User avatar
Elysa
Wizard
Posts: 1485
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby Elysa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 am

irishgirl wrote:I have a shared office so I make the most of the rare times my colleagues are all off together



Is there an eye in the sky?

I have my own office but the walls are paper thin. We wait until the hallway is empty, or semi-empty, before sneaking a cheeky shag. But we do it whenever there's opportunity.

"Oh, you're working late again?"
"Yes, I've got so much on my desk"

:lol:

JMacki
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby JMacki » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 pm

LaBella wrote:Having a dirty chat with someone from this forum and playing with myself until I had an orgasm at the office (with my office door closed of course...).



How do you get one of those?

User avatar
LaBella
Just warming up
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby LaBella » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:57 pm

JMacki wrote:
LaBella wrote:Having a dirty chat with someone from this forum and playing with myself until I had an orgasm at the office (with my office door closed of course...).



How do you get one of those?

Are you referring to my own office room, the orgasm or a dirty chat? :)

User avatar
Gina-G
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby Gina-G » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:46 pm

it has been windy in London this week. I usually wear a "puffa" type jacket between home and the office. However I looked out of the window and the sun was shining and it was beautiful blue sky. I only had to go 50 yards to the sandwich shop so i went out with my pleated skirt and tight top (I was wearing a bra so no nipples showing). This part of London, near Tooley Street, has lots of high rise buildings and I wasn't prepared for the wind whistling through the walk ways. Needless to say I hadn't gone 10 yards until my skirt hem was around my neck and my naked bottom was on view to everyone. And there were a lot of everyone's! I managed to get it under control, but could only keep either the back or the front down so I was exposing my bottom or my Brazilian all the time!
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

JMacki
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby JMacki » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:44 pm

LaBella wrote:
JMacki wrote:
LaBella wrote:Having a dirty chat with someone from this forum and playing with myself until I had an orgasm at the office (with my office door closed of course...).



How do you get one of those?

Are you referring to my own office room, the orgasm or a dirty chat? :)


The dirty chat :wink: I can manage an orgasm no problem & I don't want my own office


Return to “Bedroom Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests