Do most guys eat pussy?

Discuss love and sex
Jean-Louise
Duchess

Re: Do most guys eat pussy?

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Mr.Married wrote:I absolutely love it. Who the hell wouldn't want their wife/gf bucking her hips in their face while she's breathing hard, moaning, and falling over the cliff. I pray the day comes that my wife kills me with it during sit on my face style. Christ sakes.... I'm gonna go pin her down this very second...F*** my mouth is already watering

You sound like an exceptional fellow

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:22 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
Mr.Married wrote:I absolutely love it. Who the hell wouldn't want their wife/gf bucking her hips in their face while she's breathing hard, moaning, and falling over the cliff. I pray the day comes that my wife kills me with it during sit on my face style. Christ sakes.... I'm gonna go pin her down this very second...F*** my mouth is already watering

JL, stop dripping. You're making a mess. :lol:

There's a fine line for me when it comes to enthusiastic men wanting to eat. If they're too giddy, it's a turn off. But, if they're hungry and serious about the feast I've prepared, then I'll be their gourmet caterer.

This work of art needs to be treated as such. Michelin three star dining..."Exceptional cuisine, worth a special journey".

That's the rating I get from the Mr anyway. *I blush*

Starshine
Queen

Postby Starshine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:00 am

It’s organic!

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:58 pm

Elysa wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

There's a fine line for me when it comes to enthusiastic men wanting to eat. If they're too giddy, it's a turn off. But, if they're hungry and serious about the feast I've prepared, then I'll be their gourmet caterer.

This work of art needs to be treated as such. Michelin three star dining..."Exceptional cuisine, worth a special journey".

Only a three star? I would I said four, at least.
As my latino friends here in Texas say, a Fiesta in your mouth.

DDtop
Just warming up

Postby DDtop » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:42 pm

There is nothing better than eating out for lunch! a nice Hum burger(Hum is turkish for pussy!)Good to know many lingos/languages!

could spend ages down there teasing/flicking/licking the effect is amazing as even the most laid back woman go wild!
Plus you have to tease/build them up by going all the way round the body then going there last by then they are wound up tighter than a clock ready to spring forth.

An old GF used to have multiple orgasms even fanny farts
A guy that has "Grown" 42G/44F+.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm

DDtop wrote:There is nothing better than eating out for lunch! a nice Hum burger(Hum is turkish for pussy!)Good to know many lingos/languages!

could spend ages down there teasing/flicking/licking the effect is amazing as even the most laid back woman go wild!
Plus you have to tease/build them up by going all the way round the body then going there last by then they are wound up tighter than a clock ready to spring forth.

When I am into a big oral session with a girlfriend, I completely lose track of time. Its like three or four hours can go by and it seems like 10 minutes. What feeling! OMG

mx6
Wizard

Postby mx6 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:00 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
DDtop wrote:There is nothing better than eating out for lunch! a nice Hum burger(Hum is turkish for pussy!)Good to know many lingos/languages!

When I am into a big oral session with a girlfriend, I completely lose track of time. Its like three or four hours can go by and it seems like 10 minutes. What feeling! OMG

Are you saying guys can't do that for you?

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
Elysa wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

A Michelin rating is 1 to 3 stars.

Believe me, it's the best rating attainable.

Mr.Married

Postby Mr.Married » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:16 pm

If it is going to be an only her event I like to go the down-up-down route. Long massage on her front side til she is like melting away.... slowly moving in turning up the burner slow as possible..going oral til she explodes..flip her over and massaging again... breathing starting to slow...muscles starting to relax again... she's drifting away. I have never been able to get her to fall asleep but I've come close a bunch! I bought a tantric massage book to see if I can learn a few tricks to get her down all the way....we shall see.

Mr.Married

Postby Mr.Married » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Yeah the time can get away........not that there isn't plenty times that we're ...pants off...face first...boom fireworks...put her pants back on. Sometimes you just don't have much time to waste.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Elysa wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Elysa wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

Sorry, I go by four-star ratings as being the top. So I guess we were at the same level. :)

valid
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby valid » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:08 am

So I will try and elaborate a little before getting to the plain answer, as I wrote on another thread men like to penetrate, but aren't particulaly erotic, I must be weird since I have always been very erotic. But even in my case I've had to evolve that part of me like you develop every skill you're naturally bound to.

The average Man carry two sexual likings penetrating and having a woman around that's it anything else they will have to work for. The erotic component of seeing partial or complete nakedness fades away very quickly.

As for me, the shape of the vagina never turned me on, they are beutiful ornaments, but don't have the power of other zones, like back, arms, etc, they fall a little above the feet on my personal regard wich is low, but of course seeing one live will put me in the mood to penetrate and they are intricate and cool to watch.
The sheer erotic power of the other zones have faded away on me but they are still powerfull turn ons just not something from wich I will get a climax, except the asss for me that part it's almighty in itself.

I like touching/stroking and sucking everything and there, the vagina is king even above the ass but the view is not naturally stimulating I tend to like the sensation but become a little flaccid when eating not so when stroking while doing that the vagina it's only third to the back and buttocks a distant third nonetheless although the texture is unique.

I don't enjoy the erotic fighting/aggressiveness that girls do, but enjoy warm and sweaty body rubbing

Also they don't need several minutes to come either from hand or penetration.

I don't know, while down there I'm just curious the clit is ugly and not as good to touch as the lips and the hole the smell is outlandish but good but it's never a nirvana experience, some minutes of curiosity down there are enough all in all I draow more intrinsic pleasure from sucking abdomen and tits, both of wich are far from my favourite zones

So, getting to the question if for me the vagina is special but weird for the average man is just an ugly letter V.

Mr.Married

Postby Mr.Married » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:38 am

Yikes !!! How unfortunate....for you and her.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:13 pm

valid wrote:So I will try and elaborate a little before getting to the plain answer, as I wrote on another thread men like to penetrate, but aren't particulaly erotic, I must be weird since I have always been very erotic. But even in my case I've had to evolve that part of me like you develop every skill you're naturally bound to.

The average Man carry two sexual likings penetrating and having a woman around that's it anything else they will have to work for. The erotic component of seeing partial or complete nakedness fades away very quickly.

As for me, the shape of the vagina never turned me on, they are beutiful ornaments, but don't have the power of other zones, like back, arms, etc, they fall a little above the feet on my personal regard wich is low, but of course seeing one live will put me in the mood to penetrate and they are intricate and cool to watch.
The sheer erotic power of the other zones have faded away on me but they are still powerfull turn ons just not something from wich I will get a climax, except the asss for me that part it's almighty in itself.

I like touching/stroking and sucking everything and there, the vagina is king even above the ass but the view is not naturally stimulating I tend to like the sensation but become a little flaccid when eating not so when stroking while doing that the vagina it's only third to the back and buttocks a distant third nonetheless although the texture is unique.

I don't enjoy the erotic fighting/aggressiveness that girls do, but enjoy warm and sweaty body rubbing

Also they don't need several minutes to come either from hand or penetration.

I don't know, while down there I'm just curious the clit is ugly and not as good to touch as the lips and the hole the smell is outlandish but good but it's never a nirvana experience, some minutes of curiosity down there are enough all in all I draow more intrinsic pleasure from sucking abdomen and tits, both of wich are far from my favourite zones

So, getting to the question if for me the vagina is special but weird for the average man is just an ugly letter V.

Looks bad, feels good. It is an old joke, but supposedly that is the medical definition. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:01 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
Elysa wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Elysa wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

Sorry, I go by four-star ratings as being the top. So I guess we were at the same level. :)

Four stars given by who? Yelp?

:lol:

Return to “Bedroom Chat”