Does anybody else...

Discuss love and sex
ashe
Beginner! Talk to me!

Does anybody else...

Postby ashe » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:25 am

So i really like it when my boyfriend marks me (hickies etc) especially in very visible places.
While its fun while it happens, its seeing the marks during the week that really makes me happy and not even in a sexual way. It gives me this warm happy feeling of belonging to someone and being marked as his where other people can see the evidence. (Yes i am aware that this is the 21st century and im my own person and no man owns me.)

I don't know i think its wierd and im not sure how to explain that to my boyfriend.
It's not what you have that matters; it's what you do with it. :lol:

KBEES
High Priestess

Re: Does anybody else...

Postby KBEES » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Used to have them on the inner thigh or underside of the breast in the early days, but never on display. I think it is a teenage thing.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

ashe
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ashe » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:50 pm

KBEES wrote: I think it is a teenage thing.

im not a teenager im in my 20s
It's not what you have that matters; it's what you do with it. :lol:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:33 am

I've neither given nor received hickies.

Some women with big fleshy breasts that enjoy a lot of breast play often wind up with finger marks
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Elysa
Wizard

Postby Elysa » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:54 am

God yes! I love it. I request and give hickies regularly.

Except. I'm terrible at giving them. I can't for the life of me leave a mark. My fiancee and I have a good giggle at my lack of skill. I've never given good hickies. I'm obsessed with flesh and I love having it in my mouth. You'd think I'd be a master. Nope. At least he doesn't mind me practicing on him. He does tease me about it.

When we started sleeping with each other, I always asked him to give me a couple. I loved looking at it and reminiscing when we couldn't be together.

emilycurious
Mahatma

Postby emilycurious » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Some of the questions on FF really alarm me, as I'm finding out what a prude I am.
No no no no NO.
Although I did get an elbow in the eye once and had the most enormous and dark black eye, and I rather wore it with pride, but then it went a ghastly green color, quite horrid.
I also got a black eye in a real fight too and rather liked the stares I got - I think everyone thought I was a battered wife.
“Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl.” ― Julie Anne Peters

ChristinaIsHere
Just warming up

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:32 pm

Yes but I prefer the hicky not on my neck for viewing. When I get sexually excited I can get quite aggressive and am known to be a nibbler or biter. Although it drives me crazy to have my neck kissed, I love it I dont like hickies on my neck. Breast or inner thighs yes but not the neck.

Jean-Louise
Duchess

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:38 pm

ashe wrote:So i really like it when my boyfriend marks me (hickies etc) especially in very visible places.
While its fun while it happens, its seeing the marks during the week that really makes me happy and not even in a sexual way. It gives me this warm happy feeling of belonging to someone and being marked as his where other people can see the evidence. (Yes i am aware that this is the 21st century and im my own person and no man owns me.)

I don't know i think its wierd and im not sure how to explain that to my boyfriend.

You seem to say one thing, but do something else. A conundrum???

artthecuckold
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby artthecuckold » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:50 pm

A couple years ago my wife came home with one from one of her FWB and it was a complete turn on for me. I really wish she would do it again.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”