Do most guys eat pussy?

Discuss love and sex
Elysa
Swami

Re: Do most guys eat pussy?

Postby Elysa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 am

mostirreverent wrote:funny as I was talking with a twentysomething guy to day about this and saying how I often wondered when checking out women which ones shaved. he said it was a deal breaker if they did not. I said I'll do it once, but that I grew up having to :D I don't think he has ever seen a fury one up close

Frickin' clueless Millennials. They bug me to no end.

mx6
Swami

Postby mx6 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:00 am

mostirreverent wrote:
mx6 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:funny as I was talking with a twentysomething guy to day about this and saying how I often wondered when checking out women which ones shaved. he said it was a deal breaker if they did not. I said I'll do it once, but that I grew up having to :D I don't think he has ever seen a fury one up close :D

Most of the pussies I've encountered have been furry. I think that's quite normal!

it's been many years for me, even with some women my age. some only do it when dating, and of course i let my requirements be known.

I can just see it. "The Mosti Encounter Application Form" . Please answer all questions marked with an asterisk, remember hygiene is important. All fur should be trimmed or removed before arrival. Hair should be loose or simply tied, buns and fussy hairdos are not acceptable. Also please visit the toilet before arrival.

Mosti likes his sleep so please be prepared to leave by 11:00 at the latest even if you're still having fun. Remember Mosti is a busy man and has many women to attend to, so please be on time, early or late arrival may invalidate your appointment. ;)

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:26 am

yes, hair on head is quite important and hair twirling is greatly appreciated

"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:36 am

Lady J 624 wrote:
mx6 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:funny as I was talking with a twentysomething guy to day about this and saying how I often wondered when checking out women which ones shaved. he said it was a deal breaker if they did not. I said I'll do it once, but that I grew up having to :D I don't think he has ever seen a fury one up close :D

Most of the pussies I've encountered have been furry. I think that's quite normal!

Doesn't surprise me coming from a guy that age. Most women that age, especially over here, shave or wax at least partially.

plucked since my hair started growing, then shaved, then waxed, then laser. Never had a full bush or much at all and that started in the 90's before it was fashionable. The few guys I was width before HB and HB never complained and only one asked what happened.

mx6
Swami

Postby mx6 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:57 am

mostirreverent wrote:yes, hair on head is quite important and hair twirling is greatly appreciated

Lovely fingers.

Kgiver
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Kgiver » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:08 pm

I don't know about most guys, but I personally prefer eating pussy to having sex. It gets me off on a whole new level if I'm noticeably giving good oral.

DavyJ
Chat Merchant

Postby DavyJ » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:13 am

mx6 wrote:Real men eat pussy.

That should be on a coffee cup or bumper sticker

I have it in the back window of my car with a nice picture of a cat on a barbie rotisserie.

Just teasing. ;)

Too bad you are "just teasing" because I would buy a bumper sticker like that in an instant!

Starshine
Queen

Postby Starshine » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:09 am

I have been smooth/hair free for some 20+ years (not for anyone else's benefit; it is for me) but I still can't understand anyone saying it's a deal breaker! With each first time nobody has asked me first! They have just found out when it comes to "knickers off". If I were to sport a bush, surely nobody would walk away at that point.

Now, no oral - that would be a deal breaker.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:46 am

Starshine wrote:I have been smooth/hair free for some 20+ years (not for anyone else's benefit; it is for me) but I still can't understand anyone saying it's a deal breaker! With each first time nobody has asked me first! They have just found out when it comes to "knickers off". If I were to sport a bush, surely nobody would walk away at that point.

Now, no oral - that would be a deal breaker.

Oh the bushes I've seen. :D sounds like a Dr. Seuss book

I would not go down where there is hair
I only like it like a pear
For when it's hairy, it feels like a bear
So to this I just must swear
Though if I saw one, I just might dare

actually, i think I've only seen one that I might walk away from now. Most I would just not go back to it not deforested for next time.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Elysa
Swami

Postby Elysa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:38 am

mostirreverent wrote:Oh the bushes I've seen. :D sounds like a Dr. Seuss book

I would not go down where there is hair
I only like it like a pear
For when it's hairy, it feels like a bear
So to this I just must swear
Though if I saw one, I just might dare

actually, i think I've only seen one that I might walk away from now. Most I would just not go back to it not deforested for next time.

:lol: :lol:

I had that Dr. Seuss book. The real one that is.

Essexmale

Postby Essexmale » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:11 pm

I have to say I love giving a women oral. Probably the best way for her to reach orgasm.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”