Oral Sex and Orgasm

Discuss love and sex
Littlejohn61
Beginner! Talk to me!

Oral Sex and Orgasm

Postby Littlejohn61 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:18 pm

My fiancee does not like oral sex...in any form. She also thinks vibrators are not for her.She enjoys intercourse but does not orgasm. She encourages me to orgasm inside her. We have both been married before and are not naive lovers!.
I am programmed to ensure my lover has an orgasm before me and have always been happy to lick and stroke my lovers before and during sex.
Do I just accept this or does anyone have any bright ideas how I can improve things?

Starshine
Queen

Re: Oral Sex and Orgasm

Postby Starshine » Thu May 18, 2017 6:31 pm

I wish l did. It's sad because she is missing out on so much. Maybe tell her that girls taste of sugar and spice and all things nice.

Out of curiosity, does she give you oral?

Kirstie92
Just warming up

Postby Kirstie92 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Horses for courses as they say. Some things we just dislike no matter what so don't push it.

If she doesn't like something then so be it. If she enjoys you finishing inside her then so be it - some women dislike that as it leads to a mess and thus want their man to use condoms, of which some men hate using condoms no matter what.

We all love and dislike all kinds of things so you just have to learn and adapt, by discussing ideas and thoughts etc.

Jean-Louise
M'Lady

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri May 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Littlejohn61 wrote:My fiancee does not like oral sex...in any form. She also thinks vibrators are not for her.She enjoys intercourse but does not orgasm. She encourages me to orgasm inside her. We have both been married before and are not naive lovers!.
I am programmed to ensure my lover has an orgasm before me and have always been happy to lick and stroke my lovers before and during sex.
Do I just accept this or does anyone have any bright ideas how I can improve things?

All I can offer is to talk to her.
Tell her what you are feeling.
I think so much in life is missed, because of miscommunication or just a lack of communication.
Open a bottle of wine. Light up a joint. Make some coffee. Share with her your product and your thoughts.

Starshine
Queen

Postby Starshine » Sat May 20, 2017 7:23 am

One further thought. Is it a case of her saying she does not like it because she has never had it? Does she say she does not like oral because she does not like the thought of you doing it? Has she been brought up in a way where she was told it was dirty or wrong? If so, you may be able to work together on this. Shower together, promise her she is clean and see if she will let you show her the works so to speak.

Wills he openly discuss these things?

Do you know if she will climax by herself? I can't imagine not receiving oral or regualr good vibrations. I have a selection of vibeys including a small one that travels with me everywhere (it has been round the world!) and I would not be without them.

I know there are lots of questions here. Maybe my first response was a little dismissive (unintentionally) and there is more that can be done.

Best wishes x

DavyJ
Chat Merchant

Postby DavyJ » Mon May 29, 2017 4:37 pm

I am in the same situation as LJ and it is definitely a bummer, but over time I have come to accept it. My first wife always enjoyed it, especially if we woke up in the middle of the night afterwards, or perhaps the next morning, so, yes I do miss it. No suggestions, unfortunately.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”