Full body tattoo.

Swap stories and tips

Moderator: Silent One

alextattoo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Full body tattoo.

Postby alextattoo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:10 am

I am a 41 year old man. I have a wife 38 years. We have been married for over 15 years. Even as a teenager I was fascinated by photographs of Japanese tattoos that cover the entire body. I always knew that this tattoo will cover my body .7 years ago I started to make myself a full body tattoo. My act shocked my family and especially my wife. The wife then reconciled with my tattoos. A year ago I finished my body suit tattoo. Now my whole body from the neck, wrists to ankles covered with colorful tattoos. And I want that his wife, too, has made a full body tattoo. But it is against. But I can not abandon their desires. I know that if she does not agree that our marriage would be destroyed.

Hildred Kinch
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Full body tattoo.

Postby Hildred Kinch » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:59 am

What? You want your wife to have tattoo? If she doesn't want, why push her?

alextattoo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby alextattoo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:50 am

But I wish that my wife had a similar tattoo .I think it is very sexy and very beautiful. And that does not want. Yes , this very strong desire is difficult to decide . But I hope to persuade her . She has already agreed to cover the back tattoo .

Witchy1
Regent Empress

Postby Witchy1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Ask het to try a temp one first
Something wicked this way walks :witch:

SamSandez
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby SamSandez » Mon May 22, 2017 11:28 am

Why do you force your wife for it if she is not interested?? She might be having her owns wishes and interests. So never compel her.

Maxwell3
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Maxwell3 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Tattoo makes you more gorgeous. I also love Tattoo as lot. Thanks!

steffybarefootmum

Postby steffybarefootmum » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:56 am

I have alot of tattoos on my legs and feet, and will get more....but you cant force your wife to do it. My hubby loves my tatts and he has many of his own, but they are all very personal to me

ppppp47

Postby ppppp47 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:05 pm

I'm starting to get tattooed when I me my wife. We both hat at a certain point the strong desire to get tattooed and here we started. This was the beginning of our tattoo story and we both get more and more inked over time.
Our first tattoos were just common themes, the firs one was a dragon, then some flowers. Later in time, the tattoos were themed towards love. Starting with symbols (roses, cherries, sparrows) we decided on our tenth dating anniversary to have our names. After that, almost every new tattoo was dealing around our love and desire for each other. But we want it both - or better we need it both. So you can only have your wife tattooed if she really wants it.

Return to “Family”