My son in law...

Swap stories and tips

Moderator: Silent One

Iceman301
Advocate

Re: My son in law...

Postby Iceman301 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 pm

the mother in law wrote:I am 41 and my daughter is 21. She married her husband last august.

We went on a family holiday we th two of them and my son to Spain for w eek in Easter. When we were in the villa, used to living on my own, I went into the bathroom and he was masturabting. I know its awful but I was so turned on. I watched for a few minutes then left before he saw me.

So a few days later I delibrately walked in on him and screamed quicly so he would notice me. He pulled a towel and just laughed.

Should I act on my feelings?

If you were MY MIL....I'd gladly have you in for a session. If I wasn't getting what I needed from my wife, why not? How many times, now, have you seen him masturbating?
Of course, you could always be taking a shower with the door open when he's around, and hopefully he'll step in to give you a good washing and......... :banana:
HAPPINESS IS A SWEET, VERY WET, PUSSY! LICK, LICK, LICK....

shazer

Postby shazer » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Very strange the double standards on here, it's OK to give your MIL one but girls must not think about giving the FIL one? what the hell is the difference? if she wants and needs it badly and keep quiet about it then give it to her.

WantMyMil
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby WantMyMil » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Where are the dubbel standards, I don't see anything in this thread saying something about girls and FIL. But I agree that it is wrong with dubbel standards. I have been thinking about that, me having my MIL would be the same as my wife being with my father. And I don't like that thought, since I don't like the thought of my parents in any sexual situation in general. At the same time I am glad they did it at least once (or 3 times, since I have 2 brothers). But would I accept it? Yes, I actually would, but I would prefer not to know anything about it.

shazer

Postby shazer » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Sorry for any misunderstanding wantmymil, I was not just referring to this topic but on the whole site, it seems it is OK for men to have it with MIL but not girls.
It seems to me all sex is OK provided both parties are in agreement, if she wants it and you want to give it to her, i see no problem, just make sure she can keep it to herself. shazer.x

Polgara69
Regent Empress

Postby Polgara69 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 pm

LLort wrote:
Plucky_ Gold wrote:The effects of abusing and bad parenting are so obvious here. :roll:

I don't see any abuse or bad parenting. They are all consenting adults.

What even her daughter? Im pretty sure she is consenting to this. Ivan is right. You are scum. Basically. But more than likely you are all the same person. Seen this sort of post time and again and Im pretty sure there will be another one by tomorrow. Its up there with 'my son's arms are paralysed and I have to bath him, how do I wash his penis?'

Blah fuckin blah.
Ian Somerhalder is married. I am desolate.

miflover1
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby miflover1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Ruthies wrote:I cant help it, I enjoy having sex with someone who makes me feel good about myself.
It is also nice to enjoy an orgasm again. The hubby thinks I'm just a depository . It's nice to share enjoyment, and experiment with new things I've never done. I do offer some nice things My body is still pretty firm and the sil seems to enjoy it.

mmm do you let him get more then a glimps of your tits :tounge:

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 pm

rock n roll ruthie, bollocks to the odd negative, as long as you dont get caught.

mensagirl
Evangelist

Postby mensagirl » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah. Who cares if anyone gets hurt? You just go ahead and do what makes YOU feel good!!! :roll:
I do not acknowledge "Guest" posts.

lightouch1938
Wet behind the ears

Postby lightouch1938 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:46 pm

At what age would you consider you MIL undesireable

lightouch1938
Wet behind the ears

Postby lightouch1938 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:27 pm

WantMyMil wrote:Where are the dubbel standards, I don't see anything in this thread saying something about girls and FIL. But I agree that it is wrong with dubbel standards. I have been thinking about that, me having my MIL would be the same as my wife being with my father. And I don't like that thought, since I don't like the thought of my parents in any sexual situation in general. At the same time I am glad they did it at least once (or 3 times, since I have 2 brothers). But would I accept it? Yes, I actually would, but I would prefer not to know anything about it.

Whats wrong with your parents having sex at what age are you supposed to be to old to enjoy sex ?

redvett
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby redvett » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Amen to that.. My MIL is a very curvy and sexy 65 year old who looks gorgeous naked. Sex with her would be a no no but purely as she is my MIL. Another time and place and I wouldn't think twice..

nic22
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby nic22 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm

never heard back from her if she acted on it ...LOL Im really not sure what she wanted to act on. He was jacking off he wasn`t asking her to help. But either way its family and she should have just left the first time as she did and leave it at that.

lou406
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby lou406 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:04 am

Ruthies wrote:I cant help it, I enjoy having sex with someone who makes me feel good about myself.
It is also nice to enjoy an orgasm again. The hubby thinks I'm just a depository . It's nice to share enjoyment, and experiment with new things I've never done. I do offer some nice things My body is still pretty firm and the sil seems to enjoy it.

Well I say good on you.I would like my ex mil to do the same. We are only here for a short time, may as well enjoy it. I'm glad there are women out there like you, got any tips for me?

Return to “Family”