Massage

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
emilycurious
Master Wizard

Massage

Postby emilycurious » Fri May 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up - Massage, in a Lesbian Forum. Guess I should have thrown this in Stupid Posts, but this is short and sweet...

I had a real bad Charley Horse in the night a day ago, and it was still bugging me this a.m. so I have a woman that comes out occasionally. I called her and she was able to come out at 9am to fit me in to her schedule.
She's about 50, mid 50's, there about, a little chunky, and Russian. Her name is Hilda, which I always think of as more German than Russian.
She's hilarious, she's loud, sometimes she brings music and it's always loud Russian traditional music, but not today.
I probably see her spordically six times a year, I'm not a massage person, but she's worked wonders on my shoulder and I fuçked up my lower back when I was a kid coming off a motorbike which I kind of suffered with for years and she fixed it in a couple of sessions.
She's always insisted that I'm nude even if she's doing one part of me, and I really don't have a problem with that.
I'm sure she says it to all her clients but she always tells me what a great body I have, so I can never get enough of that!
We are in the bedroom, I'm face down but she doesn't have that hole in the table, so I'm sideways when I notice the sheets are starting to move and we've probably woken Deb. She could sleep through Armageddon usually.
Mid rub on my leg when she sits up. Of course she's naked, so she sits up with her fabulous tits and the massage stops.
Hilda says "You are lesbian?"
I'm like "Um, well, yes I guess you could say I am." [I actually don't identify with that word, but in general to everyone else, that's what I am.]
Hilda says "This is not good, I have to go."
I'm saying "Whoa what's the problem?"
Again "This is not good" and she starts to push me off the table.
"I go, you are not charged, all good."
"Well except you haven't given me what I called you out for."
"I cannot do lesbian, it is not right."
"Not right?"
"My church, my God, it is not allowed."
I said "We're not having sex!"
By now her table is folded she has her bag packed.
"I go."
I'm standing there, arms wide in astonishment and say "Whatever" and she's gone.
Deb is like "What the fuçk just happened?"
I said "I have no idea, she's probably seen me naked more often than some of my lovers."
"Well thanks for that" Deb says.
"But seriously, she probably massages at least one lesbian every day, without knowing it."
"Ah, but there's the rub" says Deb.
I look at her and we both burst out laughing.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

light1313
High Priestess

Re: Massage

Postby light1313 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:47 pm

If she hasn't got that hole in the table then Not good, she go, Come someone else, Bring table with hole in it.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”