How big and what colour are your areoles

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
vikkigibson2017
Beginner! Talk to me!

How big and what colour are your areoles

Postby vikkigibson2017 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi girls
Mine are pink in colour and measured as 3" across!

jenniferbigirll
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: How big and what colour are your areoles

Postby jenniferbigirll » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Pink, 2 inches, but really that's all just puffy nipples, not sure if that counts

Jenzz
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Jenzz » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Brown and 2 inches

Steph1978
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Steph1978 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Pinky brown and quite large - I've always hated them but I think they look ok during sex cause I get quite large nipples. Never had complaints but I don't like them. Looking forward to having them realigned one day when I get a boob job...

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm

brown, 3+ inches across, longed up and down. Basically permanently erect since 2nd boob job, after first they were semi erect.

emilycurious
Advocate

Postby emilycurious » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 pm

suzzie76 wrote:Basically permanently erect since 2nd boob job

Why did you do either?
For yourself?
Are they still erotically sensitive?
“That’s your orgasm talking… You’re not really in love with me.” - Laurie Elizabeth Flynn

Jean-Louise
M'Lady

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Approximately two inches. Pinkish. Nice nipples, especially when erect.

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:32 am

emilycurious wrote:
suzzie76 wrote:Basically permanently erect since 2nd boob job

Why did you do either?
For yourself?
Are they still erotically sensitive?

I would only ever do anything like this for myself.

Boob Job
1) I had natural D-DD, by mid twenties they were very droppy and look deflated, no kids or significant changes in weight. Where as my mum has two kids, still a healthy shapped D cup in early 40's and rarely wears a bra at home. I have a small medical issue that means my breasts permanently lactate, but up untill then it was less than a shot glass a day.

Dr outlined two options
- A full recon, lots of cutting and scarring, risk loss of sensitivity and ability to breast feed correctly.
- Breast implant under the muscle using saline. basically fills the "deflated look", also provides a lift and make them perky but with naturalish droop so not bolt on effect. Far less scar tissue, cutting and faster heeling time.
I went with later.
Being an implant you are obviously going to be larger, and I was told to expect a DD/E, I got E/F (due to mistake by hospital). However while "fake" breast fill out a bras they are not as full as natural for that size so the number sounds large but their not that big if you know what I mean. Topless you wouldn't guess I wore a E cup bra unless I told you or you only look at "fake breasted" women.

2) roll the dice 15 years forward, I was advised the technology of the time was limited to about 15 years and recommend to replace, I did a few years later and went up one size to make up for any age related sag since the original. Went up basically half to 1 cup size, but again I look at photos of before and after in same fitted dress and you are hard up noticing difference as the implant does not protect more, it takes up more space width wise, so cleavage is basically deeper.

As the surgery is at bottom of breast and under the muscle the main breast tissue is unaffected and I did not notice any loss of sensitivity. As the tissue is tighter and basically pushed from behind the skin is stretched a tad so the areoles are slightly larger, became more longated and nipple erect to some degree, the 2nd surgery made them more so. The life of this implant is likely to be with me until the grave.

No I have never regretted doing either and love the outcome.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”