How often do you masturbate

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
dottitotti
Wet behind the ears

Re: How often do you masturbate

Postby dottitotti » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Alexandra7 wrote:Usually once a day unless I'm overly horny.

If you're feeling horny, you need to satisfy it.
Wherever you are, if you need it, you need it.

Kirstie92
Just warming up

Postby Kirstie92 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 pm

I' rarely masturbate perhaps once every 2-3 months? Don't get me wrong I constantly have the urge to do it, but I won't. The way I see it is if I refrain from it then it'll make me more prone to actually go out and try get myself a man. And even when I am seeing someone then I'll be more horny for him more often instead of letting him do most of the chasing. So the more often I'm around him the more I'll see if he wants a hug or kiss, which then leads to me taking the lead of unzipping him...

louise_heels
M'Lady

Postby louise_heels » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Kirstie92 wrote:I' rarely masturbate perhaps once every 2-3 months? Don't get me wrong I constantly have the urge to do it, but I won't. The way I see it is if I refrain from it then it'll make me more prone to actually go out and try get myself a man. And even when I am seeing someone then I'll be more horny for him more often instead of letting him do most of the chasing. So the more often I'm around him the more I'll see if he wants a hug or kiss, which then leads to me taking the lead of unzipping him...

mmmmm, keeping yourself nicely on edge by the sounds of it Kirstie ;-) :lol: Xx

Elisa jaymes
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Elisa jaymes » Tue May 02, 2017 8:16 am

There is no rule for it . I done it whenever I feel so. Like this time, I am wet down there and will not stand anymore as I am lonely and nothing to do.

Justme63
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Justme63 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:02 am

In the last 10 hrs 8 times...
I am 54 and never felt like this...

PaulPippett
Getting in the Groove

Postby PaulPippett » Tue May 09, 2017 10:17 am

jenniferbigirll wrote:A couple times a day.. sometimes it's hard cause u still live at home... so frustrating!! But such a release when I'm alone in the house and can really enjoy myself

Hi Jennifer,

So do you prefer masturbating in private, when your partner is out? I'm curious to know whether in general women enjoy their 'me time', as much as they do sharing sexual activities with their (male) partners.

Paul.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed May 10, 2017 2:25 am

Justme63 wrote:In the last 10 hrs 8 times...
I am 54 and never felt like this...

why the change?
was it gradual.
Does it come on stronger when you are in a relationship or out of one?
maybe some premenopausal hormonal stuff.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

AlexiaXX
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby AlexiaXX » Thu May 18, 2017 7:43 am

Always at bedtime, such a great way to end the day. :D

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Don't get the chance very often, there is always a willing and able penis and on occasion, female getting their bit to prevent the need for a solo.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat May 20, 2017 1:12 am

suzzie76 wrote:Don't get the chance very often, there is always a willing and able penis and on occasion, female getting their bit to prevent the need for a solo.

Is there nothing about solo that you just like for its own sake
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
suzzie76 wrote:Don't get the chance very often, there is always a willing and able penis and on occasion, female getting their bit to prevent the need for a solo.

Solo is fine, just I rarely feel the urge to do so as my husband and I have sex 3-4 times a week, sometimes more and I have the odd pool adventure with a female friend or 2. We at times also have Sybian parties and after one of those, trust me you are done for a while. So I think its mostly I don't do because I don't have the urge that often on top of my normal sex life! Another minor issue is that I live in a 23/6 S-M relationship and I'm the S and I have an agreement that if I want to I supposed to ask permission first, but he has never said no, if he;s not at home and he can he;ll talk me through a solo session. My HB does travel a bit and thats another story....

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue May 23, 2017 2:20 am

suzzie76 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:

Solo is fine, just I rarely feel the urge to do so as my husband and I have sex 3-4 times a week, sometimes more and I have the odd pool adventure with a female friend or 2. We at times also have Sybian parties and after one of those, trust me you are done for a while. So I think its mostly I don't do because I don't have the urge that often on top of my normal sex life! Another minor issue is that I live in a 23/6 S-M relationship and I'm the S and I have an agreement that if I want to I supposed to ask permission first, but he has never said no, if he;s not at home and he can he;ll talk me through a solo session. My HB does travel a bit and thats another story....

I like the permission bit. I will often ask for it via text, but more just to tell her I'm thinking of her. though her answer of yes you may, is just great. though once she said I didn't need her permission :doh:
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Alleycat2017
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Alleycat2017 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Couple of times a day at the moment. Struggling this hot weather to not get excited - too many people with too few clothes.....

Prettysoul
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Prettysoul » Tue May 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Once a week. Right after a spa day :twisted:

dottitotti
Wet behind the ears

Postby dottitotti » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Alleycat2017 wrote:Couple of times a day at the moment. Struggling this hot weather to not get excited - too many people with too few clothes.....

That'll be me this lunchtime. Hot weather, just a dress on, went out, came back, layed out on the sofa and did it.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”