Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Divorce

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Divorce

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Guest wrote:Jennifer at Ellen's party.

The guest list:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5384121/Chris-Martin-runs-exes-new-girlfriend-Ellens.html

JA knows everyone and is nice to see her aND Melissa close again.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:His apartment is a nice place and would cost a fortune to buy another. It is a brownstone condo type building a nice area. The guy he is suing lives the basement. Justin has been in .lA most of the time they have been married. The lawsuit is still going on plus fashion week, tons of must attend parties thrown by various brands that if you have a connection you are expected to attend. and no doubt a lot of people he know such as photographers are there.
What in Jen's smiling happy face makes you think there is trouble.?
The two coasts are different scenes and the east coast is about education, more real. not what car you drive, everyone isn't blonde and thin as a matter of fact when I'm in NYC I wish I had dark hair like everyone else.
First question you get asked is where you went to college and grad school.
We know what it is in LA.....
When I see the the people jen was Hanging out with I'm glad Justin wasn't there cause these are from her Brad days crowd including Ellen.

Oh, please! Education my ass! Justin‘s family is intellectual, he and his New York crowd are not. :roll: Models, some dubious photographers, tattoo artists, djs, other actors. How is THAT more real than Jen‘s crowd? :roll: I didn‘t know we have Justin loons on this board. :shock: :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Guest wrote:I also think it explains why her friends made such a big fuss for a non-milestone birthday. They take good care of her, which is wonderful to see, but my impression is that they were compensating for a selfish often-absent husband. He just seems like the type who does pretty much whatever he wants when he wants. She deserves better imo.

This was a low key party so I don't know where you got the impression her friends msde a big fuss about it. They show her the same love every year.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Gynneth and her Fiancée and Chris Martin and Dakota were there too.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Drew Barrymore

SO worth the wait
FF Royalty

Postby SO worth the wait » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Olio wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The reason JT was at the Crosby Hotel was a press junket for Mute. Paul Rudd was there too. It’s out on Netflix soon. The junket started early in the morning. It would have been hard to get back in time had he been in Cali plus Jen had the girl party in Malibu that day. I suppose he went to the gym after the junket. I don’t see the big deal with missing her birthday. He looks hotter in NY because he has facial hair that Jen doesn’t really like. Scratchy on the face. He’s been there three weeks and if he is done with Mute PR he should be returning to Cali soon.

Doth protest too much

She just explained some things, which I’m thankful for. I’m not exactly on team Justin lately and I still think he behaves like a douche a lot of times but I appreciate posters who give actual facts (both negative and positive).
Well, let’s see how all of this will turn out in the end.

If you are in show business, that's the game plan. Jen is sick of traveling and loves being in that gorgeous home surrounded by all her friends. She has it figured out and makes the best use of her life success by being present and in a circle of love. Good for her. Justin is still enjoying making money and that means travel. He also isn't 100% immersed in LA. She has lots of years on him in both those areas, plus is still the wealthier of the two. Why wouldn't he want to catch up for a bit? That's a man's prerogative and I hope he makes lots of money to be on equal footing.

Don't know their relationship, but it seems to be moving along best as most in the business. If and when he tires of chasing the dream, that incredible home niche they created together will become more centralized. I say let the man chase his dreams and explore his best self. He'll realize his best self is with her. And if not, she has her girls.

Loons can't understand that. They valued the worst traits in celebrity by following Holie. Were easily satisfied with pathetic gestures by a cheating man as they cheered on Holie putting down the iron clamp and making his miserable life a living hell. The more he ran, the more she gripped tighter. It's impossible for them to judge a couple by another standard and since we laughed at how horrible the couple were, nothing obsesses them more than proving Jen's life has fallen apart by the same folly as their idol. It gives them some sense of a win, I suppose.

I have no idea what is going on with them but over the last few months as these rumors seem to be reaching a peak, she has looked relaxed, happy and stunning. She does not look like she is going through a divorce.

Justin married a very financially successful woman and he is a guy in his earning prime. It's not at all strange that he is pursuing his career. I know many people in the entertainment industry who are not able to spend birthdays together on the actual day. They often are able to take off on a fabulous vacation for a month as their projects conclude.

Jennifer could not look better or seem happier as she celebrates her birthday so whatever is going on in her life seems to be working quite well for her. She referenced her husband in the AD article so I'm inclined to believe all is well with them.

SO worth the wait
FF Royalty

Postby SO worth the wait » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:Just like Brad he also destroyed her chance of motherhood imo. I’m sure she realized at some point that she didn’t wanna have a baby with someone who is constantly absent. That’s like being a single mother. Even if she‘s done with him now, it’ll be too late for her. Her fertile years are over. :?

Oh geez! How much happier and healthier could the woman look in these pictures? I was on the verge of marrying a very successful businessman who traveled all over the world all the time and wanted a few kids. I decided I did not want to be a married "single" mom. You make choices based on the circumstances. She married a man that she wanted to be with. Who knows whether kids were a top priority for them. It just isn't the all ruling factor in everyone's life.

SO worth the wait
FF Royalty

Postby SO worth the wait » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:His apartment is a nice place and would cost a fortune to buy another. It is a brownstone condo type building a nice area. The guy he is suing lives the basement. Justin has been in .lA most of the time they have been married. The lawsuit is still going on plus fashion week, tons of must attend parties thrown by various brands that if you have a connection you are expected to attend. and no doubt a lot of people he know such as photographers are there.
The two coasts are different scenes and the east coast is about education, more real. not what car you drive, everyone isn't blonde and thin as a matter of fact when I'm in NYC I wish I had dark hair like everyone else.
When I see the the people jen was Hanging out with I'm glad Justin wasn't there cause these are from her Brad days crowd including Ellen.

Oh, please! Education my ass! Justin‘s family is intellectual, he and his New York crowd are not. :roll: Models, some dubious photographers, tattoo artists, djs, other actors. How is THAT more real than Jen‘s crowd? :roll: I didn‘t know we have Justin loons on this board. :shock: :lol:

Well said. LA and NY are the two major cities in the US for entertainment and fashion. Both produce plenty of money hungry, looks obsessed, shallow people. Jennifer has a solid group of girlfriends she's had for years. It says quite a lot about her and the depth of her relationships.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:New old article at DM saying jen won't go to NYC because of Justins neighbor soying. Just trying to make Jen look bad.

Can't she stay in a N.Y. hotel? That building Justin has a place in sounds very stressfull.
Roff

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Think why go to New York at all if she doesn't like it there and then I remember oh, because she's married.
Roff

Jus
Transcendent Poster

Postby Jus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:52 pm

SO worth the wait wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well said. LA and NY are the two major cities in the US for entertainment and fashion. Both produce plenty of money hungry, looks obsessed, shallow people. Jennifer has a solid group of girlfriends she's had for years. It says quite a lot about her and the depth of her relationships.

You can find many shallow fame obsessed people who not one the city , take example Pitt he came From Missouri drop his colleg to gain fame shallow there many shallow people who live country side . Example Trump supporters

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Jus wrote:
SO worth the wait wrote:
Guest wrote:

You can find many shallow fame obsessed people who not one the city , take example Pitt he came From Missouri drop his colleg to gain fame shallow there many shallow people who live country side . Example Trump supporters

Shallow from the person who spams with pictures of hotness and sexiness?

Trump? Take your deportation fears elsewhere.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:12 pm

She's wearing her wedding rings in these pics. Does anyone know if she took them off when there were rumors of Pitt cheating on her?

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:New old article at DM saying jen won't go to NYC because of Justins neighbor soying. Just trying to make Jen look bad.

Can't she stay in a N.Y. hotel? That building Justin has a place in sounds very stressfull.
Roff

It's not a place she wants to go in the winter the snow, slush and ice.
Plus she Is in preproduction her Apple.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Guest wrote:She's wearing her wedding rings in these pics. Does anyone know if she took them off when there were rumors of Pitt cheating on her?

That would be interesting.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”