Serious question: What's the difference between a Loon, fan, and pointing out untruths

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Serious question: What's the difference between a Loon, fan, and pointing out untruths

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:*
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The poop troll in my opinion is Jolie Salope. Many times the shits are deposited as soon as a thread gets nasty about Jolie. Salooe is was a closeted loon. No more. And she does not post as Salope much anymore because SHE WAS TOTALLY OUTED AS A JOLIE LOON WHOSE MISSION IS TO TAKE JUNKIE GAY PITT DOWN WHEN AND IF JOLIE WENT DOWN. FAILED MISSION.

It's a possibility. JS is a gay man who is obsessed with Pitt and poop.

Either way - I think it's a registered user.

I'd wager it's JS. The posts appeared with the split, around the time she lost her mind. VAJ and CG will argue with words until the cows come home. JS can't handle anybody disagreeing with her about Pitt. She flips her shitteeee. She has to destroy the poster, the post or the people who agree with the poster. We see what she does to people she has deemed "Pitt Loons". The most be taken out and run off the board. Because she can't do that anymore, she has decided to destroy the board.

Exactly.

Re: Serious question: What's the difference between a Loon, fan, and pointing out untruths

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The poop troll in my opinion is Jolie Salope. Many times the shits are deposited as soon as a thread gets nasty about Jolie. Salooe is was a closeted loon. No more. And she does not post as Salope much anymore because SHE WAS TOTALLY OUTED AS A JOLIE LOON WHOSE MISSION IS TO TAKE JUNKIE GAY PITT DOWN WHEN AND IF JOLIE WENT DOWN. FAILED MISSION.

Bingo. Add to that: Post that are positive about Pitt. Especially parenthood- a real trigger. Posts that debunk a crazy claim by her about custody, sexuality, past history. When she has nothing else to use in her whack bag of dirty tricks, she starts picture spamming. Crazy rants, profane posts slamming other posters. lies, accusations, insane conclusion drawing, spamming ugly Pitt pictures, attacking users who challenge her lies and half-truths, and the last desperate trick: poop pictures. Not CG. Not Vaj. Those two have to be right. Salope is a deranged Pitt hater on a mission she doesn't want to be right. She wants to destroy.

+1

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hi CG. Way to deflect, huh?

EXACTLY. She’ll rollout her turd pics next.

Or start accusing guests that don't agree with her of being Jolie Salope :roll:

THIS. Celebgossip/stalkerguest ALWAYS rolls out JS when it starts to lose control. What is the obsession with this certain poster I wonder? She can go for days or weeks without commenting here and yet we can’t go even a day without this creep mentioning her. I think celebgossip is mentally ill actually.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:37 pm

It's JS. Totally fits. JS posting as guest. She's been going nuts on people since the split. Systematically. Ever since her let's get this straight antis post epically failed. I don't care who says what. Posting lies and crap is her MO. She only had to get more literal because she has been serially busted.

It is not CG or VAJ people.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. The OP nailed it as far as I'm concerned. Both VAJ and CB are above those tactics. JS has no code and it fits the pattern of the pictures. Sorry if that's inconvenient but I believe it.

You were already told by a mod it's not JS. CG is not above those tactics. In fact, it's exactly the kind of stunt she pulled under her sickitten/Clooniqua handles.

What mod? Kingheifer? Ha, Kh also said Salooe is not here and then up she popped. Salope is here. And as far as Im concerned, all 3, Vaj Saloe and Cg are all capable of being that disgusting to post shitpics. Neither if them have respect for the people who have posted all these years here. None of them. Vaj only finally tirned on Salope to save her own status here. F*** them all 3.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS. Celeb*gossip/stalkerguest ALWAYS rolls out JS when it starts to lose control. What is the obsession with this certain poster I wonder? She can go for days or weeks without commenting here and yet we can’t go even a day without this creep mentioning her. I think celebgossip is mentally ill actually.

Dead wrong. Funny how you would call anyone mentally ill and defend JS in the same paragraph.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep. CG is kinda OCD about registered posters. I'm sure she is Fussy Eye or affiliated with her.

She’s a stalker. She’s gone in on Vag, Victorious1 and Jolie Salope. She targeted those three for some reason when she first came and still stalks them all.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. The OP nailed it as far as I'm concerned. Both VAJ and CB are above those tactics. JS has no code and it fits the pattern of the pictures. Sorry if that's inconvenient but I believe it.

You were already told by a mod it's not JS. CG is not above those tactics. In fact, it's exactly the kind of stunt she pulled under her sickitten/Clooniqua handles.

What mod? Kingheifer? Ha, Kh also said Salooe is not here and then up she popped. Salope is here. And as far as Im concerned, all 3, Vaj Saloe and Cg are all capable of being that disgusting to post shitpics. Neither if them have respect for the people who have posted all these years here. None of them. Vaj only finally tirned on Salope to save her own status here. F*** them all 3.

Lol! You’re the shitpiccer CG :lol:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Someone here is obsessed with CG.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nailed it. ( BTW: He said she is not here on the thread where she was attacking other posters. Said because she was signed in at the time. Meaningless).

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

True - but I enjoyed it when VAJ finally told JS to shut up.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol! You’re the shitpiccer CG :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:It's JS. Totally fits. JS posting as guest. She's been going nuts on people since the split. Systematically. Ever since her let's get this straight antis post epically failed. I don't care who says what. Posting lies and crap is her MO. She only had to get more literal because she has been serially busted.

It is not CG or VAJ people.

+1

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep. CG is kinda OCD about registered posters. I'm sure she is Fussy Eye or affiliated with her.

She’s a stalker. She’s gone in on Vag, Victorious1 and Jolie Salope. She targeted those three for some reason when she first came and still stalks them all.

I agree except remove Salope. She is a disgusting thing who lies and stalks posters worse than CG has ever done. Salope is no victim in anything. She should be permanently banned like she has from other message boards. There's no defending that slime. That's a joke.

Victorious1-reborn
Duchess

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 pm

She isn't stalking me, I am a burr in her side because I consistently call her out. What she IS stalking is the entire board. Chaos, discourse, and mistrust of other posters is her goal. And it's working. Anyone who starts a post with "Whenever I predict something it comes true" and then continues on with utter nonsense has an agenda to discredit truth.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”