Death Threats blind item

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:45 am

Mac and P wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:
SO worth the wait wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:She is crazy enough to threaten him into taking her back. It was a business agreement until Angie let the fake wedding go to her head and expected more. I think she simply wants it to return back to the Brangelina that she enjoyed for the first 10 years. Anything is better than being alone to her, even a loveless marriage.

I agree. I think she has regretted going so nuclear because she has given him the best excuse in the world to never look back. No one could possibly blame him for walking. She actually did him a favor, as ironic as that is. I think she'd gladly lop off a few more organs to resume her role as his wife.

There were a few threats involved in addition to the pregnancy that influenced him to leave his first wife for her in the first place.



REally? She started the relationship off with threats?


Sounds like blackmail, and daddy took care of it ? wow.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:47 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
maxeroni wrote:

About this last paragraph, which I assume must be by Jus....yes, I think she "has high IQ", but like some people who have said IQ, she is also not very logical. What sane person would want a man who doesn't want her? And to the point of threatening to kill him if she doesn't get her way? She's nuts, plain and simple, and her high IQ isn't going to help her.



Why do you think she has high IQ??


ML, some serial killers have high IQ's, so Jolie is a serial killer. Isn't it great?


That wasn't my question.
And many of killers have low IQ so what?
I want everybody accept that she's genius because many people here don't want to accept it.


I don't accept it because she's not.



Look no one in here can convinced me if someone has good reason that she's not very intelligent i will shut my mouth.
She was wild child,Very sexual but then she wanted to give herself another chance..So she used her beauty..Her fame..That't it.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why do you think she has high IQ??


ML, some serial killers have high IQ's, so Jolie is a serial killer. Isn't it great?


That wasn't my question.
And many of killers have low IQ so what?
I want everybody accept that she's genius because many people here don't want to accept it.


I don't accept it because she's not.



Look no one in here can convinced me if someone has good reason that she's not very intelligent i will shut my mouth.
She was wild child,Very sexual but then she wanted to give herself another chance..So she used her beauty..Her fame..That't it.



It doesn't make her genius.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ML, some serial killers have high IQ's, so Jolie is a serial killer. Isn't it great?


That wasn't my question.
And many of killers have low IQ so what?
I want everybody accept that she's genius because many people here don't want to accept it.


I don't accept it because she's not.



Look no one in here can convinced me if someone has good reason that she's not very intelligent i will shut my mouth.
She was wild child,Very sexual but then she wanted to give herself another chance..So she used her beauty..Her fame..That't it.



It doesn't make her genius.


I know Angie is not genius but she's extremely famouse person...Look her movie nominated for all of big awards.
So HW needs her..Did you see warm applause for her yesterday??
They don't care about Brad or Angie..They only want attention and they know Angie got attention for them.
She knows this?I don't know
But I'm impressed by her interviews because she always gives genius answers.
Am i wrong?Noooo!

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Mac and P wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:
SO worth the wait wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:She is crazy enough to threaten him into taking her back. It was a business agreement until Angie let the fake wedding go to her head and expected more. I think she simply wants it to return back to the Brangelina that she enjoyed for the first 10 years. Anything is better than being alone to her, even a loveless marriage.

I agree. I think she has regretted going so nuclear because she has given him the best excuse in the world to never look back. No one could possibly blame him for walking. She actually did him a favor, as ironic as that is. I think she'd gladly lop off a few more organs to resume her role as his wife.

There were a few threats involved in addition to the pregnancy that influenced him to leave his first wife for her in the first place.



REally? She started the relationship off with threats?


Sounds like blackmail, and daddy took care of it ? wow.


bump . troll deflecting from death threads and blackmail.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That wasn't my question.
And many of killers have low IQ so what?
I want everybody accept that she's genius because many people here don't want to accept it.


I don't accept it because she's not.



Look no one in here can convinced me if someone has good reason that she's not very intelligent i will shut my mouth.
She was wild child,Very sexual but then she wanted to give herself another chance..So she used her beauty..Her fame..That't it.



It doesn't make her genius.


I know Angie is not genius but she's extremely famouse person...Look her movie nominated for all of big awards.
So HW needs her..Did you see warm applause for her yesterday??
They don't care about Brad or Angie..They only want attention and they know Angie got attention for them.
She knows this?I don't know
But I'm impressed by her interviews because she always gives genius answers.
Am i wrong?Noooo!


You are wrong. :tounge:

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:31 pm

From AGC:

65. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/06 **#12**
This A+ list mostly movie actor is receiving death threats from people he suspects are associated with his A+ list actress ex. Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't accept it because she's not.



Look no one in here can convinced me if someone has good reason that she's not very intelligent i will shut my mouth.
She was wild child,Very sexual but then she wanted to give herself another chance..So she used her beauty..Her fame..That't it.



It doesn't make her genius.


I know Angie is not genius but she's extremely famouse person...Look her movie nominated for all of big awards.
So HW needs her..Did you see warm applause for her yesterday??
They don't care about Brad or Angie..They only want attention and they know Angie got attention for them.
She knows this?I don't know
But I'm impressed by her interviews because she always gives genius answers.
Am i wrong?Noooo!


You are wrong. :tounge:


Her friends are all doctors,Writers...

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What is this obsession with Angie's IQ, Maddox's and the "she graduated from high school at 16 because she was smart" nonsense? The ML's can't can no longer defend her behavior over the last 15 months raking Brad over the coals both personally and professionally because even her most ardent supporters agree that she went too far. So I guess it makes them feel better to put the intelligence thing out there even though nothing has been proven either way.


It's annoying but it's more annoying that some people here keep feeding ML. This board looks like it is full of teenagers. I doubt that people who come here to read the comments take this forum seriously anymore.


It's only retards like Mac who cuddle MonkeyRetardoLoon.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Look no one in here can convinced me if someone has good reason that she's not very intelligent i will shut my mouth.
She was wild child,Very sexual but then she wanted to give herself another chance..So she used her beauty..Her fame..That't it.



It doesn't make her genius.


I know Angie is not genius but she's extremely famouse person...Look her movie nominated for all of big awards.
So HW needs her..Did you see warm applause for her yesterday??
They don't care about Brad or Angie..They only want attention and they know Angie got attention for them.
She knows this?I don't know
But I'm impressed by her interviews because she always gives genius answers.
Am i wrong?Noooo!


You are wrong. :tounge:


Her friends are all doctors,Writers...


:lolup:

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What is this obsession with Angie's IQ, Maddox's and the "she graduated from high school at 16 because she was smart" nonsense? The ML's can't can no longer defend her behavior over the last 15 months raking Brad over the coals both personally and professionally because even her most ardent supporters agree that she went too far. So I guess it makes them feel better to put the intelligence thing out there even though nothing has been proven either way.


It's annoying but it's more annoying that some people here keep feeding ML. This board looks like it is full of teenagers. I doubt that people who come here to read the comments take this forum seriously anymore.


It's only retards like Mac who cuddle MonkeyRetardoLoon.


Mac and P is not here so you don't have rightz to talk about her.I don't want to people in here say bad things to her because of me.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What is this obsession with Angie's IQ, Maddox's and the "she graduated from high school at 16 because she was smart" nonsense? The ML's can't can no longer defend her behavior over the last 15 months raking Brad over the coals both personally and professionally because even her most ardent supporters agree that she went too far. So I guess it makes them feel better to put the intelligence thing out there even though nothing has been proven either way.


It's annoying but it's more annoying that some people here keep feeding ML. This board looks like it is full of teenagers. I doubt that people who come here to read the comments take this forum seriously anymore.


It's only retards like Mac who cuddle MonkeyRetardoLoon.


Mac and P is not here so you don't have rightz to talk about her.I don't want to people in here say bad things to her because of me.


Shut up, thanks to this forum looks like a kindergarten. You should start posting at JJ and fukc off from here.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What is this obsession with Angie's IQ, Maddox's and the "she graduated from high school at 16 because she was smart" nonsense? The ML's can't can no longer defend her behavior over the last 15 months raking Brad over the coals both personally and professionally because even her most ardent supporters agree that she went too far. So I guess it makes them feel better to put the intelligence thing out there even though nothing has been proven either way.


It's annoying but it's more annoying that some people here keep feeding ML. This board looks like it is full of teenagers. I doubt that people who come here to read the comments take this forum seriously anymore.


It's only retards like Mac who cuddle MonkeyRetardoLoon.


Mac and P is not here so you don't have rightz to talk about her.I don't want to people in here say bad things to her because of me.


Shut up, thanks to this forum looks like a kindergarten. You should start posting at JJ and fukc off from here.


This is not your site.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's annoying but it's more annoying that some people here keep feeding ML. This board looks like it is full of teenagers. I doubt that people who come here to read the comments take this forum seriously anymore.


It's only retards like Mac who cuddle MonkeyRetardoLoon.


Mac and P is not here so you don't have rightz to talk about her.I don't want to people in here say bad things to her because of me.


Shut up, thanks to this forum looks like a kindergarten. You should start posting at JJ and fukc off from here.


This is not your site.


Can't wait until this anorexic drug addicted fugly cow drops dead and you and the other fans will suffer.

Guest

Re: Death Threats blind item

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's only retards like Mac who cuddle MonkeyRetardoLoon.


Mac and P is not here so you don't have rightz to talk about her.I don't want to people in here say bad things to her because of me.


Shut up, thanks to this forum looks like a kindergarten. You should start posting at JJ and fukc off from here.


This is not your site.


Can't wait until this anorexic drug addicted fugly cow drops dead and you and the other fans will suffer.



Only in your dreams...Wait wait wait wait...


Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jus and 7 guests