Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1995

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Guest

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
hoity-toity Voighty wrote:
Charlie Sheen is a perfect example too. He was into anything and everything, tranvestites and all.


I've been saying Pigg is the second coming of Sheen. Sex, hard drugs, lame parenting. And I've been getting a ton of crap from loons, especially the Clooniqua of this board. So heads up, you're going to be attacked for drawing the comparison. :twisted:


No, JS, the problem is not that you bash Brad, but the way you do it, when you cannot control your anger and begin your filthy rants, everyone is disgusted with. You are your worst enemy.





Many dislike Brad and bash him here. Not the problem. No one has an issue with stating your opinion. What they do mind is being force fed and manipulated by someone who is pushing her opinion as a fact and the position of all antis on the board. People don't like spin and half truths shoved down their throats or someone who is clearly making up stuff and presenting it as I know for sure and we all know this. We can think on our own. People see through straw man arguments and tend feel insulted when they are pushed on them. The icing on the cake are the insults that follow if you dare challenge that empty hyperbole mixed with a strong dose of venom. That's what the problem is- no one cares that a poster hates Pitt. :roll:


Still lying? You, and all your self applauding sockpuppets, have a problem with anyone that dislikes the Pigg. It's clear as day. I've shared my views for years the same way, and if they don't agree, they always skipped them and never told me about it. Ask around. I never had a problem until you revealed yourself as the biggest loon this site has ever seen, and it only took the Ho to divorce the Pigg to put you in that state.

Think, on your own???? :lol: :lol: If you did, you would not need to reply to every post I make to attack me.You ask for my validation, and cannot form a point of view without checking on me. Jus, Vaj, Lena, BF, Imane... all had stalkers, and now it is my turn. Can't say I am surprised. You were called out for harassing me from one thread to another.But my skin is thick, honey and I can take it, I will continue to defend myself from your thuggish, dictatorial ways. Your schtick has gotten old, clutch your F****** pearls, attack, self applause all you want, then back to attacking, clutching pearls, self applause, always in guest mode -wash, rinse, repeat... it's painfully obvious that this you, one guest comment after anouther,and your trolling is rooted in your inability to shift this site into Pigg shrine. Didn't happen before, and now that Piggshit's career is taking yet another hit for covering for Weinstein, it's for sure not going to happen now. So bite on that hard, freak :upyours: Oink oink!


This is a perfect example.

You take that post and represent it as something it's not. You make claims that aren't facts. You connect this post to something that is not connected. You're blaming someone who isn't related to this subject. Again. You exaggerate and insult to defend your position but you are talking about things that only exist in your mind. Yes. I can think for myself. I have no intention of digesting and regurgitating your formulated BS. I'm not clutching pearls because I have no tolerance for your inability to differentiate between facts and feelings. Or to debate things on merit and stay in the same lane.

Your response is a prime example of how you distort and spin things. Then you tie it up in a bow of juvenile insults. You can't take honest feedback about yourself. You froth at anyone who doesn't hate Pitt exactly like you hate Pitt which should be classified as a mental disease. You change the subject, drag other people in, and are out of bounds nasty.


THAT IS the problem with how you treat other posters. The fact you're too immature to accept that is your problem.

Guest

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Jus wrote:
Guest wrote:Harvey gets awards. He buys, begs, bribes, extorts.. he will go to any length to get awards for his films and Pitt knows this. Too bad Pitt really is a S*** actor and HW couldn't get him that nom for KTS. He sure did try.

Harvey try hard for him , even this powerful man can't get him Oscar because he zero talent



He did not get an Oscar for Jen in Derailed either now did he? You show how lame your arguments are because you only use them for people you don't like. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good call! Jus reckons Derailed is Oscar worthy when we all know it sucked. Even Jen admitted that Derailed had derailed. Jus is a moron.

User avatar
Mac and P
Demigod
Posts: 9898
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:58 am
Location: Some where out there

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Mac and P » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jus wrote:
Guest wrote:Harvey gets awards. He buys, begs, bribes, extorts.. he will go to any length to get awards for his films and Pitt knows this. Too bad Pitt really is a S*** actor and HW couldn't get him that nom for KTS. He sure did try.

Harvey try hard for him , even this powerful man can't get him Oscar because he zero talent



He did not get an Oscar for Jen in Derailed either now did he? You show how lame your arguments are because you only use them for people you don't like. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good call! Jus reckons Derailed is Oscar worthy when we all know it sucked. Even Jen admitted that Derailed had derailed. Jus is a moron.



I kind of liked Derailed actually. But that is the problem when you use one argument for someone you hate but won't apply that exact same to someone you like.

Guest

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
hoity-toity Voighty wrote:
Charlie Sheen is a perfect example too. He was into anything and everything, tranvestites and all.


I've been saying Pigg is the second coming of Sheen. Sex, hard drugs, lame parenting. And I've been getting a ton of crap from loons, especially the Clooniqua of this board. So heads up, you're going to be attacked for drawing the comparison. :twisted:


No, JS, the problem is not that you bash Brad, but the way you do it, when you cannot control your anger and begin your filthy rants, everyone is disgusted with. You are your worst enemy.





Many dislike Brad and bash him here. Not the problem. No one has an issue with stating your opinion. What they do mind is being force fed and manipulated by someone who is pushing her opinion as a fact and the position of all antis on the board. People don't like spin and half truths shoved down their throats or someone who is clearly making up stuff and presenting it as I know for sure and we all know this. We can think on our own. People see through straw man arguments and tend feel insulted when they are pushed on them. The icing on the cake are the insults that follow if you dare challenge that empty hyperbole mixed with a strong dose of venom. That's what the problem is- no one cares that a poster hates Pitt. :roll:


Still lying? You, and all your self applauding sockpuppets, have a problem with anyone that dislikes the Pigg. It's clear as day. I've shared my views for years the same way, and if they don't agree, they always skipped them and never told me about it. Ask around. I never had a problem until you revealed yourself as the biggest loon this site has ever seen, and it only took the Ho to divorce the Pigg to put you in that state.

Think, on your own???? :lol: :lol: If you did, you would not need to reply to every post I make to attack me.You ask for my validation, and cannot form a point of view without checking on me. Jus, Vaj, Lena, BF, Imane... all had stalkers, and now it is my turn. Can't say I am surprised. You were called out for harassing me from one thread to another.But my skin is thick, honey and I can take it, I will continue to defend myself from your thuggish, dictatorial ways. Your schtick has gotten old, clutch your F****** pearls, attack, self applause all you want, then back to attacking, clutching pearls, self applause, always in guest mode -wash, rinse, repeat... it's painfully obvious that this you, one guest comment after anouther,and your trolling is rooted in your inability to shift this site into Pigg shrine. Didn't happen before, and now that Piggshit's career is taking yet another hit for covering for Weinstein, it's for sure not going to happen now. So bite on that hard, freak :upyours: Oink oink!


Ok, as I've suspected. So easy to push your buttons. Just keep up the great job exposing yourself! :lol:

User avatar
Jolie Salope
Swami
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Jolie Salope » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
I've been saying Pigg is the second coming of Sheen. Sex, hard drugs, lame parenting. And I've been getting a ton of crap from loons, especially the Clooniqua of this board. So heads up, you're going to be attacked for drawing the comparison. :twisted:


No, JS, the problem is not that you bash Brad, but the way you do it, when you cannot control your anger and begin your filthy rants, everyone is disgusted with. You are your worst enemy.





Many dislike Brad and bash him here. Not the problem. No one has an issue with stating your opinion. What they do mind is being force fed and manipulated by someone who is pushing her opinion as a fact and the position of all antis on the board. People don't like spin and half truths shoved down their throats or someone who is clearly making up stuff and presenting it as I know for sure and we all know this. We can think on our own. People see through straw man arguments and tend feel insulted when they are pushed on them. The icing on the cake are the insults that follow if you dare challenge that empty hyperbole mixed with a strong dose of venom. That's what the problem is- no one cares that a poster hates Pitt. :roll:


Still lying? You, and all your self applauding sockpuppets, have a problem with anyone that dislikes the Pigg. It's clear as day. I've shared my views for years the same way, and if they don't agree, they always skipped them and never told me about it. Ask around. I never had a problem until you revealed yourself as the biggest loon this site has ever seen, and it only took the Ho to divorce the Pigg to put you in that state.

Think, on your own???? :lol: :lol: If you did, you would not need to reply to every post I make to attack me.You ask for my validation, and cannot form a point of view without checking on me. Jus, Vaj, Lena, BF, Imane... all had stalkers, and now it is my turn. Can't say I am surprised. You were called out for harassing me from one thread to another.But my skin is thick, honey and I can take it, I will continue to defend myself from your thuggish, dictatorial ways. Your schtick has gotten old, clutch your F****** pearls, attack, self applause all you want, then back to attacking, clutching pearls, self applause, always in guest mode -wash, rinse, repeat... it's painfully obvious that this you, one guest comment after anouther,and your trolling is rooted in your inability to shift this site into Pigg shrine. Didn't happen before, and now that Piggshit's career is taking yet another hit for covering for Weinstein, it's for sure not going to happen now. So bite on that hard, freak :upyours: Oink oink!


Ok, as I've suspected. So easy to push your buttons. Just keep up the great job exposing yourself! :lol:


More projections from the on-duty Pigglicker. I just stated the obvious, pretending to be different posters in your demented quest to protect the Pigg and bully those that won't conform to your victim narrative. I see you're coming down from another meltdown in the other Pigg thread, not because of what I said, but because he was once again hit by bad publicity now that we know he continued to work with Swinestein. But of course he's just another rotten apple in the basket. How long before someone comes forward with harassment accusations? Those NDAs are not going to keep people shut. :twisted:
"She likes to be shocking sexually. I suggested the most graphic, crazy sex act I could imagine. She starts furrowing her eyebrows and she's like- "I'm just trying to figure out whether I've done that one."
-Doug Liman on Angelina Jolie

User avatar
hoity-toity Voighty
Heroine
Posts: 6507
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby hoity-toity Voighty » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, JS, the problem is not that you bash Brad, but the way you do it, when you cannot control your anger and begin your filthy rants, everyone is disgusted with. You are your worst enemy.





Many dislike Brad and bash him here. Not the problem. No one has an issue with stating your opinion. What they do mind is being force fed and manipulated by someone who is pushing her opinion as a fact and the position of all antis on the board. People don't like spin and half truths shoved down their throats or someone who is clearly making up stuff and presenting it as I know for sure and we all know this. We can think on our own. People see through straw man arguments and tend feel insulted when they are pushed on them. The icing on the cake are the insults that follow if you dare challenge that empty hyperbole mixed with a strong dose of venom. That's what the problem is- no one cares that a poster hates Pitt. :roll:


Still lying? You, and all your self applauding sockpuppets, have a problem with anyone that dislikes the Pigg. It's clear as day. I've shared my views for years the same way, and if they don't agree, they always skipped them and never told me about it. Ask around. I never had a problem until you revealed yourself as the biggest loon this site has ever seen, and it only took the Ho to divorce the Pigg to put you in that state.

Think, on your own???? :lol: :lol: If you did, you would not need to reply to every post I make to attack me.You ask for my validation, and cannot form a point of view without checking on me. Jus, Vaj, Lena, BF, Imane... all had stalkers, and now it is my turn. Can't say I am surprised. You were called out for harassing me from one thread to another.But my skin is thick, honey and I can take it, I will continue to defend myself from your thuggish, dictatorial ways. Your schtick has gotten old, clutch your F****** pearls, attack, self applause all you want, then back to attacking, clutching pearls, self applause, always in guest mode -wash, rinse, repeat... it's painfully obvious that this you, one guest comment after anouther,and your trolling is rooted in your inability to shift this site into Pigg shrine. Didn't happen before, and now that Piggshit's career is taking yet another hit for covering for Weinstein, it's for sure not going to happen now. So bite on that hard, freak :upyours: Oink oink!



Ok, as I've suspected. So easy to push your buttons. Just keep up the great job exposing yourself! :lol:


More projections from the on-duty Pigglicker. I just stated the obvious, pretending to be different posters in your demented quest to protect the Pigg and bully those that won't conform to your victim narrative. I see you're coming down from another meltdown in the other Pigg thread, not because of what I said, but because he was once again hit by bad publicity now that we know he continued to work with Swinestein. But of course he's just another rotten apple in the basket. How long before someone comes forward with harassment accusations? Those NDAs are not going to keep people shut. :twisted:


Oh my, it thinks it speaks for everyone now or reads their minds, that's concerning. It should seek help somewhere.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Jolie Salope
Swami
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Jolie Salope » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:46 pm

hoity-toity Voighty wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:

Many dislike Brad and bash him here. Not the problem. No one has an issue with stating your opinion. What they do mind is being force fed and manipulated by someone who is pushing her opinion as a fact and the position of all antis on the board. People don't like spin and half truths shoved down their throats or someone who is clearly making up stuff and presenting it as I know for sure and we all know this. We can think on our own. People see through straw man arguments and tend feel insulted when they are pushed on them. The icing on the cake are the insults that follow if you dare challenge that empty hyperbole mixed with a strong dose of venom. That's what the problem is- no one cares that a poster hates Pitt. :roll:


Still lying? You, and all your self applauding sockpuppets, have a problem with anyone that dislikes the Pigg. It's clear as day. I've shared my views for years the same way, and if they don't agree, they always skipped them and never told me about it. Ask around. I never had a problem until you revealed yourself as the biggest loon this site has ever seen, and it only took the Ho to divorce the Pigg to put you in that state.

Think, on your own???? :lol: :lol: If you did, you would not need to reply to every post I make to attack me.You ask for my validation, and cannot form a point of view without checking on me. Jus, Vaj, Lena, BF, Imane... all had stalkers, and now it is my turn. Can't say I am surprised. You were called out for harassing me from one thread to another.But my skin is thick, honey and I can take it, I will continue to defend myself from your thuggish, dictatorial ways. Your schtick has gotten old, clutch your F****** pearls, attack, self applause all you want, then back to attacking, clutching pearls, self applause, always in guest mode -wash, rinse, repeat... it's painfully obvious that this you, one guest comment after another,and your trolling is rooted in your inability to shift this site into Pigg shrine. Didn't happen before, and now that Piggshit's career is taking yet another hit for covering for Weinstein, it's for sure not going to happen now. So bite on that hard, freak :upyours: Oink oink!



Ok, as I've suspected. So easy to push your buttons. Just keep up the great job exposing yourself! :lol:


More projections from the on-duty Pigglicker. I just stated the obvious, pretending to be different posters in your demented quest to protect the Pigg and bully those that won't conform to your victim narrative. I see you're coming down from another meltdown in the other Pigg thread, not because of what I said, but because he was once again hit by bad publicity now that we know he continued to work with Swinestein. But of course he's just another rotten apple in the basket. How long before someone comes forward with harassment accusations? Those NDAs are not going to keep people shut. :twisted:


Oh my, it thinks it speaks for everyone now or reads their minds, that's concerning. It should seek help somewhere.


Told you so HTV. And she's been at it for months, clutching her pearls every time I post the same old views I've had since I became a regular. I outed her attacking other people too, and the recurring topic is Pitt, she wants us all to think of him as the victim, an innocent guy who's never done to any of the women he's been with. She says she's okay with people bashing him, but there are imaginary lines she's drawn, she will call you "Angeloonie" if you cross it. She's trying to dick-tate the narrative for the entire forum like she didn't know what antis are about. Pro-Pigg-anda all the way, not going to happen... when Piggs fly maybe! :lol: :piggy:
"She likes to be shocking sexually. I suggested the most graphic, crazy sex act I could imagine. She starts furrowing her eyebrows and she's like- "I'm just trying to figure out whether I've done that one."
-Doug Liman on Angelina Jolie


User avatar
Jolie Salope
Swami
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Jolie Salope » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:01 pm

MyAss wrote:You have to understand that HW was a very powerful man, a VERY VERY powerful man. He had contacts, people, friends, deals etc EVERYWHERE. Brad didn't work for him NEVER. Other actors like Clooney, Affleck, Damon... trusted in him to do his movies, but Brad didn't.

You talk about movies, but first you have to show the real recipes.

Johnny Suede - 1991, distribuited by Miramax. Actors have nothing to do with that.
True Romance - 1993, Brad has a small part. Again, HW (Miramax) was one of exec producers.

Brad didn't have any interaction with HW in 16 years.

2009 - He agrees to do Ingourious Basterds because of Quentin. Nothing more. He only saw HW in the premiere, in fact, that's the only pic of them together (I think).

2012 - Killing them softly. TWC bought the film.


You talk like if they were friends, or amicable... and NO.


Because friends or people in non-amicable terms always pose together so close to each other, without third parties around.

Image

:whistle:

Nice try Pigglicker.
"She likes to be shocking sexually. I suggested the most graphic, crazy sex act I could imagine. She starts furrowing her eyebrows and she's like- "I'm just trying to figure out whether I've done that one."
-Doug Liman on Angelina Jolie

Guest

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
hoity-toity Voighty wrote:
Charlie Sheen is a perfect example too. He was into anything and everything, tranvestites and all.


I've been saying Pigg is the second coming of Sheen. Sex, hard drugs, lame parenting. And I've been getting a ton of crap from loons, especially the Clooniqua of this board. So heads up, you're going to be attacked for drawing the comparison. :twisted:


No, JS, the problem is not that you bash Brad, but the way you do it, when you cannot control your anger and begin your filthy rants, everyone is disgusted with. You are your worst enemy.





Many dislike Brad and bash him here. Not the problem. No one has an issue with stating your opinion. What they do mind is being force fed and manipulated by someone who is pushing her opinion as a fact and the position of all antis on the board. People don't like spin and half truths shoved down their throats or someone who is clearly making up stuff and presenting it as I know for sure and we all know this. We can think on our own. People see through straw man arguments and tend feel insulted when they are pushed on them. The icing on the cake are the insults that follow if you dare challenge that empty hyperbole mixed with a strong dose of venom. That's what the problem is- no one cares that a poster hates Pitt. :roll:


Still lying? You, and all your self applauding sockpuppets, have a problem with anyone that dislikes the Pigg. It's clear as day. I've shared my views for years the same way, and if they don't agree, they always skipped them and never told me about it. Ask around. I never had a problem until you revealed yourself as the biggest loon this site has ever seen, and it only took the Ho to divorce the Pigg to put you in that state.



Think, on your own???? :lol: :lol: If you did, you would not need to reply to every post I make to attack me.You ask for my validation, and cannot form a point of view without checking on me. Jus, Vaj, Lena, BF, Imane... all had stalkers, and now it is my turn. Can't say I am surprised. You were called out for harassing me from one thread to another.But my skin is thick, honey and I can take it, I will continue to defend myself from your thuggish, dictatorial ways. Your schtick has gotten old, clutch your F****** pearls, attack, self applause all you want, then back to attacking, clutching pearls, self applause, always in guest mode -wash, rinse, repeat... it's painfully obvious that this you, one guest comment after anouther,and your trolling is rooted in your inability to shift this site into Pigg shrine. Didn't happen before, and now that Piggshit's career is taking yet another hit for covering for Weinstein, it's for sure not going to happen now. So bite on that hard, freak :upyours: Oink oink!




Among the thousands of other points that go over right over your head, there's no doubt the absolute irony of YOU calling anyone a pig is also lost on you.

Guest

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
I've been saying Pigg is the second coming of Sheen. Sex, hard drugs, lame parenting. And I've been getting a ton of crap from loons, especially the Clooniqua of this board. So heads up, you're going to be attacked for drawing the comparison. :twisted:


No, JS, the problem is not that you bash Brad, but the way you do it, when you cannot control your anger and begin your filthy rants, everyone is disgusted with. You are your worst enemy.





Many dislike Brad and bash him here. Not the problem. No one has an issue with stating your opinion. What they do mind is being force fed and manipulated by someone who is pushing her opinion as a fact and the position of all antis on the board. People don't like spin and half truths shoved down their throats or someone who is clearly making up stuff and presenting it as I know for sure and we all know this. We can think on our own. People see through straw man arguments and tend feel insulted when they are pushed on them. The icing on the cake are the insults that follow if you dare challenge that empty hyperbole mixed with a strong dose of venom. That's what the problem is- no one cares that a poster hates Pitt. :roll:


Still lying? You, and all your self applauding sockpuppets, have a problem with anyone that dislikes the Pigg. It's clear as day. I've shared my views for years the same way, and if they don't agree, they always skipped them and never told me about it. Ask around. I never had a problem until you revealed yourself as the biggest loon this site has ever seen, and it only took the Ho to divorce the Pigg to put you in that state.

Think, on your own???? :lol: :lol: If you did, you would not need to reply to every post I make to attack me.You ask for my validation, and cannot form a point of view without checking on me. Jus, Vaj, Lena, BF, Imane... all had stalkers, and now it is my turn. Can't say I am surprised. You were called out for harassing me from one thread to another.But my skin is thick, honey and I can take it, I will continue to defend myself from your thuggish, dictatorial ways. Your schtick has gotten old, clutch your F****** pearls, attack, self applause all you want, then back to attacking, clutching pearls, self applause, always in guest mode -wash, rinse, repeat... it's painfully obvious that this you, one guest comment after anouther,and your trolling is rooted in your inability to shift this site into Pigg shrine. Didn't happen before, and now that Piggshit's career is taking yet another hit for covering for Weinstein, it's for sure not going to happen now. So bite on that hard, freak :upyours: Oink oink!


This is a perfect example.

You take that post and represent it as something it's not. You make claims that aren't facts. You connect this post to something that is not connected. You're blaming someone who isn't related to this subject. Again. You exaggerate and insult to defend your position but you are talking about things that only exist in your mind. Yes. I can think for myself. I have no intention of digesting and regurgitating your formulated BS. I'm not clutching pearls because I have no tolerance for your inability to differentiate between facts and feelings. Or to debate things on merit and stay in the same lane.

Your response is a prime example of how you distort and spin things. Then you tie it up in a bow of juvenile insults. You can't take honest feedback about yourself. You froth at anyone who doesn't hate Pitt exactly like you hate Pitt which should be classified as a mental disease. You change the subject, drag other people in, and are out of bounds nasty.


THAT IS the problem with how you treat other posters. The fact you're too immature to accept that is your problem.



BOOM! You hit it right out of the park. Absolute truth. :clap:

Guest

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:Salope was Snowfreak.




Seriously what is wrong with her- she has no insight at all? It's everybody but her and anyone who doesn't go along with her take is either an undercover loon, paid shill or something else. People are telling her the same stuff over and over again and she makes herself as martyr. Like Jolie.

Guest

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
MyAss wrote:You have to understand that HW was a very powerful man, a VERY VERY powerful man. He had contacts, people, friends, deals etc EVERYWHERE. Brad didn't work for him NEVER. Other actors like Clooney, Affleck, Damon... trusted in him to do his movies, but Brad didn't.

You talk about movies, but first you have to show the real recipes.

Johnny Suede - 1991, distribuited by Miramax. Actors have nothing to do with that.
True Romance - 1993, Brad has a small part. Again, HW (Miramax) was one of exec producers.

Brad didn't have any interaction with HW in 16 years.

2009 - He agrees to do Ingourious Basterds because of Quentin. Nothing more. He only saw HW in the premiere, in fact, that's the only pic of them together (I think).

2012 - Killing them softly. TWC bought the film.


You talk like if they were friends, or amicable... and NO.


Because friends or people in non-amicable terms always pose together so close to each other, without third parties around.

Image

:whistle:

You really aren't very bright- I have seen third graders with better debate skills.

Are you going to post the pictures of Aniston with Harvey too? She is standing JUST as close to her? And Hillary Clinton? And Obama? And Bill Clinton, and Rose McGowan? Oh, that's right you only use your standards selectively. Pathetic.

Nice try Pigglicker.

Jus
Supernatural Poster
Posts: 10786
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:23 am

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Jus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
MyAss wrote:You have to understand that HW was a very powerful man, a VERY VERY powerful man. He had contacts, people, friends, deals etc EVERYWHERE. Brad didn't work for him NEVER. Other actors like Clooney, Affleck, Damon... trusted in him to do his movies, but Brad didn't.

You talk about movies, but first you have to show the real recipes.

Johnny Suede - 1991, distribuited by Miramax. Actors have nothing to do with that.
True Romance - 1993, Brad has a small part. Again, HW (Miramax) was one of exec producers.

Brad didn't have any interaction with HW in 16 years.

2009 - He agrees to do Ingourious Basterds because of Quentin. Nothing more. He only saw HW in the premiere, in fact, that's the only pic of them together (I think).

2012 - Killing them softly. TWC bought the film.


You talk like if they were friends, or amicable... and NO.


Because friends or people in non-amicable terms always pose together so close to each other, without third parties around.

Image

:whistle:

You really aren't very bright- I have seen third graders with better debate skills.

Are you going to post the pictures of Aniston with Harvey too? She is standing JUST as close to her? And Hillary Clinton? And Obama? And Bill Clinton, and Rose McGowan? Oh, that's right you only use your standards selectively. Pathetic.

Nice try Pigglicker.

There no similarity between him and Jen . This the man twice his two ex told him that they were harassed by Harvey , but the selfish evil still work with him . He had the first hand about the abuse . And the so called even has three daughters

Guest

Re: Brad Pitt went on to work with disgraced Harvey Weinstein in three movies despite Gwyneth Paltrow confrontation in 1

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
MyAss wrote:You have to understand that HW was a very powerful man, a VERY VERY powerful man. He had contacts, people, friends, deals etc EVERYWHERE. Brad didn't work for him NEVER. Other actors like Clooney, Affleck, Damon... trusted in him to do his movies, but Brad didn't.

You talk about movies, but first you have to show the real recipes.

Johnny Suede - 1991, distribuited by Miramax. Actors have nothing to do with that.
True Romance - 1993, Brad has a small part. Again, HW (Miramax) was one of exec producers.

Brad didn't have any interaction with HW in 16 years.

2009 - He agrees to do Ingourious Basterds because of Quentin. Nothing more. He only saw HW in the premiere, in fact, that's the only pic of them together (I think).

2012 - Killing them softly. TWC bought the film.


You talk like if they were friends, or amicable... and NO.


Because friends or people in non-amicable terms always pose together so close to each other, without third parties around.

Image

:whistle:

Nice try Pigglicker.



This is just pathetic. Just shows how obsessed with hate you are. Stop trying to make Pitt more involved with Weinstein that anyone else in HW. Your loony reasoning and associations have been eloquently debunked by several posters throughout the board. I am embarrassed for you. Paltrow's story triggered you. You should join a child's blog. Most of us are two smart to fall for your mad spin and faulty logic.


Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests