Jennifer Aniston is not climbing on the victim wagon, even though she made 'Derailed' with Weinstein.

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Jennifer Aniston is not climbing on the victim wagon, even though she made 'Derailed' with Weinstein.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Mac and P wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:I think Harvey is gonna make a statement about how Jolie and others willingly fell to their knees for him. What does he have to lose? If they talk against him then he will retaliate by exposing them too. The one's that maintain their silence will get rewarded with his. JMO

Really? I heard he was suicidal like yesterday and an adult daughter called crisis workers. I don't how how well this man is going to like life with no power and a social outcast. He has been operating with impunity and even tacit approval for years. He's infiltrated the upper tiers of the industry, media and even politics. No statement like that, IMO will help him or give him satisfaction.

He already gave a statement and seems willing to squeal. I hope he does. Blow the whole thing wide.

He does seem like the type that would take everyone down with him.

Aida

Re: Jennifer Aniston is not climbing on the victim wagon, even though she made 'Derailed' with Weinstein.

Postby Aida » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Harvey doesn't care, he will probably write a book. He already gave a big F*** you to the world today

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Oliviet wrote:
Mac and P wrote:
Victorious1-reborn wrote:I think Harvey is gonna make a statement about how Jolie and others willingly fell to their knees for him. What does he have to lose? If they talk against him then he will retaliate by exposing them too. The one's that maintain their silence will get rewarded with his. JMO

Really? I heard he was suicidal like yesterday and an adult daughter called crisis workers. I don't how how well this man is going to like life with no power and a social outcast. He has been operating with impunity and even tacit approval for years. He's infiltrated the upper tiers of the industry, media and even politics. No statement like that, IMO will help him or give him satisfaction.

He is rumored to have a storehouse of receipts on many in the industry. It is only a matter of time before he uses them. A man like that doesn’t strike me as one who will humbly put his life on track and quietly go away. He knows he is the scapegoat and there are others just like him and he is obviously angry. If the tape TMZ has is reflective of his mindset . It did sound like a veiled threat . He acted like a caged animal ready to strike. Yikes!

What video are you talking about? Can yiu please post it for me? Thanks.

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mac and P wrote:

He already gave a statement and seems willing to squeal. I hope he does. Blow the whole thing wide.

He does seem like the type that would take everyone down with him.

Nothing would surprise me

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Aida wrote:Harvey doesn't care, he will probably write a book. He already gave a big F*** you to the world today

This is the picture of a clearly unrepentant person who has no remorse and is angry that all of his friends who knew what he was doing are now gone.

Aida

Postby Aida » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Mac and P wrote:
Aida wrote:Harvey doesn't care, he will probably write a book. He already gave a big F*** you to the world today

This is the picture of a clearly unrepentant person who has no remorse and is angry that all of his friends who knew what he was doing are now gone.

Yep. He also said: 'And you know I've always been loyal to you guys, not like those 'f*****g p****s who treat you like s**t. I've been the good guy.'

Jolie Salope
Swami

Postby Jolie Salope » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Guest wrote:
hoity-toity Voighty wrote:This is an interesting tidbit, Derailed was released in 2005, so probably made in 2004, when Jen was still married to ShittPitt. Why didn't he save his wife from this scumbag like his 'angel' Goop? Hhhhmmm.

Announced on January 7, 2005 that she and husband Brad Pitt were separating after 4-1/2 years of marriage. Filed for divorce on March 25, 2005, citing irreconcilable differences. Their divorce was finalized on October 2, 2005.

Excellent point! In fact, Pitt encouraged her to take the role.

:lol: :clap: :clap: Another thing Pittstain should answer for and another loonerang for the Pigglovers. :twisted:
"She likes to be shocking sexually. I suggested the most graphic, crazy sex act I could imagine. She starts furrowing her eyebrows and she's like- "I'm just trying to figure out whether I've done that one."
-Doug Liman on Angelina Jolie

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Aida wrote:
Mac and P wrote:

Yep. He also said: 'And you know I've always been loyal to you guys, not like those 'f*****g p****s who treat you like s**t. I've been the good guy.'

He clearly feels like the victim. Really bad prognosis. Really bad. Doesn't look to worried about his children either. This is what a real pig looks like.

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:
hoity-toity Voighty wrote:This is an interesting tidbit, Derailed was released in 2005, so probably made in 2004, when Jen was still married to ShittPitt. Why didn't he save his wife from this scumbag like his 'angel' Goop? Hhhhmmm.

Announced on January 7, 2005 that she and husband Brad Pitt were separating after 4-1/2 years of marriage. Filed for divorce on March 25, 2005, citing irreconcilable differences. Their divorce was finalized on October 2, 2005.

:lol: :clap: :clap: Another thing Pittstain should answer for and another loonerang for the Pigglovers. :twisted:

How so? She took the role and is glad she did. IMO, to make statements like that really diminishes her power. If Pitt knew he was a creep then it's logical so did she. It was her decision and hers alone. She was a 35 year old woman who was aware of the same gossip as anyone else.

Jolie Salope
Swami

Postby Jolie Salope » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Aida wrote:
Mac and P wrote:

He's given money and awards back to the industry and supported a number of causes outside of it too, that's what he means by it. Those that are calling him out are the same people who took money from him to keep their mouths shut. That's what I think he was referring to.
"She likes to be shocking sexually. I suggested the most graphic, crazy sex act I could imagine. She starts furrowing her eyebrows and she's like- "I'm just trying to figure out whether I've done that one."

Jolie Salope
Swami

Postby Jolie Salope » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Mac and P wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:

How so? She took the role and is glad she did. IMO, to make statements like that really diminishes her power. If Pitt knew he was a creep then it's logical so did she. It was her decision and hers alone. She was a 35 year old woman who was aware of the same gossip as anyone else.

Certainly. but he is now put in a position where he presented himself as a "hero" for sticking up for his girlfriend. If Jennifer had never dealt with HW before, and Pitt knew of what he'd done to GP, then why did he encourage her to take the role?

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
Mac and P wrote:
Jolie Salope wrote:
Guest wrote:

Certainly. but he is now put in a position where he presented himself as a "hero" for sticking up for his girlfriend. If Jennifer had never dealt with HW before, and Pitt knew of what he'd done to GP, then why did he encourage her to take the role?

IF he was the one who came out with the story, I could agree. But, it was Paltrow and he simply confirmed via rep so I don't think he put himself there. Also she said he hit on her and she said no and that was it. It's all just a bit of a stretch to me and there is no real logical conclusion. What did he encourage her so she would be harassed or assaulted and she innocently went along? That makes no sense to me.

mikasa

Postby mikasa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:04 pm

He is SO going to take some people down with him.

Mac and P
Demigod

Postby Mac and P » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Jolie Salope wrote:
Aida wrote:
Mac and P wrote:

He's given money and awards back to the industry and supported a number of causes outside of it too, that's what he means by it. Those that are calling him out are the same people who took money from him to keep their mouths shut. That's what I think he was referring to.

Right. That's what he is focused on and why he feels he is a victim. He has no insight which is typical. But he has a point. He was the toast of the town and they all knew something. He's like a kid, this always worked before!!!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:16 pm

6I read that he has alot of dirts on brangelina among other actors and actresses. Hollywood is shaking.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”