Jolie gets full custody!

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Jolie gets full custody!

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Of course she will get full custody. I don't think he ever wanted to have children with Jolie and that whole Aniston wouldn't have his baby was probably all lies to justify his cheating on his wife. Antis have been right all along.

Huh? What does that have to do with snthhng. Sounds Tamsin Delusional Syndrome. TDS.

I have nothing.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:24 am

I agree Pitt won't want custody, but his parents will. He's already bringing Jolie down hard. There's a reason for that. Think how furious Jolie will be when they're off with his parents during their 50% visitation time. Or his parents are there watching them.

V.A.J.
Demigod

Postby V.A.J. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:35 am

Guest wrote:Of course she will get full custody. I don't think he ever wanted to have children with Jolie and that whole Aniston wouldn't have his baby was probably all lies to justify his cheating on his wife. Antis have been right all along.

That's exactly what I have been saying myself from the start. I firmly believe it was SHE who persuaded him to go onto the Diane Sawyer show and say what he said, justifying himself by using "I wannnted chillluns!" which is just as much 'child exploitation' as anything Jolie has done: for PR purposes he was 'going along" with her "fambly farce" i.e her willingness to exploit people's UNWILLINGNESS to subject a woman to unpleasantness when she has a child with her, or to feel instinctively protective of such women and to refuse to believe they would subject their children to unpleasantness It all started with that Kenya beach photo, you know! "Such a cuuuuuute famleeee!" and people fell for her bullshit like bowling pins, especially after the Z adoption; let's not forget she tried to palm Z off as an AIDS orphan at one point (a forewarning of the mastectomy/ cancer patient " farce) and that she was pregnant when she went to Africa to pick Z up.

(She was moving in with BP by Aug. 5 so allowing for a certain amount of lag time due to recriminations, accusations, remonstrations, demonstrations,tergiversation, and conspirations, she had to have told him the news at least 3 weeks previously. His unwillingness to participate fully in Z's adoption and his arm's length approach to the situation convinced me he planned to duck out once the adoption was completed; Jolie evidently thought so too, and neatly checkmated him with that "oldest trick' pregnancy.

It is, no question, the fact that Jolie was willing to stoop that much lower than anyone else and exploit children and the human instinct to protect children that made her 'notorious as a "manipulator of PR" But i still wonder if it was all her; the CIA would have no such qualms at using children or encouraging her to use them in such a fashion either; in fact I am sure it was they who facilitated her *cough-cough* "adoption" (so-called) of Pax. (I bet they were able to bring over a great deal more white powder heroin from that stunt, than they did that mere tonne of high grade cocaine back in the nineties, in one fell swoop and right under the noses of the DEA, too)

It was in fact AFTER the Pax adoption that the ho started to go 'full-time" with the private jet thing. Even for her "missions of mercy". And if she is using her kids for a "cover" for more sinister activities, well I'd say that needs to be called out. It's possible she's back on board with the CIA; I can't see them giving up on such a lucrative farce easily and attractive famous child predators that can lure foreign politicians to their doom aren't exactly a dime a dozen!
Last edited by V.A.J. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ignis Natura Renovatur Integra: "all Nature is renewed in Fire"

Self007

Postby Self007 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:40 am

Victorious1-reborn wrote:
Faery wrote:
Faery wrote:
Guest wrote:
If one of them gets a role, the set visit family pap strolls will be resurrected by this coat tailing barnacle, as she did with Brad time and again. Red carpets? These will become Mummy Date Nights as Valentine Day did. Plus, she'll interfere in directing etc. Any studio gives one of those kids a break, they get AJ from beginning to end.

I doubt even Brad would be able to buy one of them a role, unless its a PlanB film. But why would he want her hanging around? She'll just start all the reconciliation rubbish off again, and hog the red carpet for a film HE got made.

Best chance the kids have is behind the scenes where there is no reflected glory for her. But that won't bring enough money to sustain Princess Mummy when the child support stops. These kids are screwed

If any of these kids gets offered a role in something, it will be exploitative. (And jolie with her warped thinking might go with it ) other than that and jolie purchased producer credits, no one would bother. Who needs another boy Friday on the set that thinks he's too good to actually work, with stage mom from hell hovering around?

The elephant in the room here is that she's treating two teenage boys as if they are men. She may not understand age appropriate, but the sane world does. These CHILDREN did not earn the credit they are getting. This will not be respected, and likely will play out against them in the end. You know- when they are actually old enough to do a job of this magnitude, but won't be able to because they are uneducated. Children can be actors, but not producers or camera men. School is needed- and they don't go. They will likely be avoided, especially since their mother is nowhere near done showing her crazy stripes. Time is not on their side.

Exactly. Jolie is going to have to get used to producing and financing her children's projects. I wonder if Disney or any other film companies will let her negotiate the kids into little bit parts and voiceovers anymore.
I think those days may be over.

The more erratic her behavior and interviews get, the less likely it is that anyone will want to work with her. This is her last big hurrah, and she's milking it for all that she can. I'm amazed at how unprofessional she is behaving. The bizarre 24/7 child parade is a shite show. Maybe in a few years her daddy will be able to get some of them roles on the Hallmark channel. Like he did for his "God daughter". If he's still around by then. He's no spring chicken.

I agree that she is milking this return to the media for everything she can get out of it. The problem is that the real movers and shakers in Hollywood already know how delusional and inappropriate she is. If anything, this round of "poor pitiful me: almost had cancer, got Bells Palsy, gotta laugh thru chemo, kids are my best friends, breadwinner for six kids" schtick makes Jolie even less of a in demand actress and more the self-involved, crazy, narcissist that she has always been but on full display in a way she hasn't been for years. I truly think the more opportunities she gets to speak, the more unlikeable, unrelatable, and just plain crazy she sounds. This press tour has been AH-MAZING!

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:46 am

Faery wrote:
Faery wrote:
Guest wrote:
If one of them gets a role, the set visit family pap strolls will be resurrected by this coat tailing barnacle, as she did with Brad time and again. Red carpets? These will become Mummy Date Nights as Valentine Day did. Plus, she'll interfere in directing etc. Any studio gives one of those kids a break, they get AJ from beginning to end.

I doubt even Brad would be able to buy one of them a role, unless its a PlanB film. But why would he want her hanging around? She'll just start all the reconciliation rubbish off again, and hog the red carpet for a film HE got made.

Best chance the kids have is behind the scenes where there is no reflected glory for her. But that won't bring enough money to sustain Princess Mummy when the child support stops. These kids are screwed

If any of these kids gets offered a role in something, it will be exploitative. (And jolie with her warped thinking might go with it ) other than that and jolie purchased producer credits, no one would bother. Who needs another boy Friday on the set that thinks he's too good to actually work, with stage mom from hell hovering around?

The elephant in the room here is that she's treating two teenage boys as if they are men. She may not understand age appropriate, but the sane world does. These CHILDREN did not earn the credit they are getting. This will not be respected, and likely will play out against them in the end. You know- when they are actually old enough to do a job of this magnitude, but won't be able to because they are uneducated. Children can be actors, but not producers or camera men. School is needed- and they don't go. They will likely be avoided, especially since their mother is nowhere near done showing her crazy stripes. Time is not on their side.

Exactly. Jolie is going to have to get used to producing and financing her children's projects. I wonder if Disney or any other film companies will let her negotiate the kids into little bit parts and voiceovers anymore.
I think those days may be over.

The more erratic her behavior and interviews get, the less likely it is that anyone will want to work with her. This is her last big hurrah, and she's milking it for all that she can. I'm amazed at how unprofessional she is behaving. The bizarre 24/7 child parade is a shite show. Maybe in a few years her daddy will be able to get some of them roles on the Hallmark channel. Like he did for his "God daughter". If he's still around by then. He's no spring chicken.

The other celebs must be rolling their eyes at her desperation to sell this film. What I woukdnt give to be at an dinner party with them.
Kid parade like no other celeb has ever done. Giving .mx credit as an executive producer and Pax photog before they are even out if puberty-- calling all the kids her best friends. Ugh. They need a mother and should have school friends.

V.A.J.
Demigod

Postby V.A.J. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:57 am

Updated version of my post.

V.A.J. wrote:

That's exactly what I have been saying myself from the start. I firmly believe it was SHE who persuaded him to go onto the Diane Sawyer show and say what he said, justifying himself by using "I wannnted chillluns!" which is just as much 'child exploitation' as anything Jolie has done: for PR purposes he was 'going along" with her "fambly farce" i.e her willingness to exploit people's UNWILLINGNESS to subject a woman to unpleasantness when she has a child with her, or to feel instinctively protective of such women and to refuse to believe they would subject their children to unpleasantness It all started with that Kenya beach photo, you know! "Such a cuuuuuute famleeee!" and people fell for her bullshit like bowling pins, especially after the Z adoption; let's not forget she tried to palm Z off as an AIDS orphan at one point (a forewarning of the mastectomy/ cancer patient " farce) and that she was pregnant when she went to Africa to pick Z up.

(She was moving in with BP by Aug. 5 so allowing for a certain amount of lag time due to recriminations, accusations, remonstrations, demonstrations,tergiversation, and conspirations, she had to have told him the news at least 3 weeks previously. His unwillingness to participate fully in Z's adoption and his arm's length approach to the situation convinced me he planned to duck out once the adoption was completed; Jolie evidently thought so too, and neatly checkmated him with that "oldest trick' pregnancy.

It is, no question, the fact that Jolie was willing to stoop that much lower than anyone else and exploit children and the human instinct to protect children that made her 'notorious as a "manipulator of PR" But i still wonder if it was all her; the CIA would have no such qualms at using children or encouraging her to use them in such a fashion either; in fact I am sure it was they who facilitated her *cough-cough* "adoption" (so-called) of Pax. (I bet they were able to bring over a great deal more white powder heroin from that stunt, than they did that mere tonne of high grade cocaine back in the nineties, in one fell swoop and right under the noses of the DEA, too)

It was in fact AFTER the Pax adoption that the ho started to go 'full-time" with the private jet thing. Even for her "missions of mercy". And if she is using her kids for a "cover" for more sinister activities, well I'd say that needs to be called out. It's possible she's back on board with the CIA; I can't see them giving up on such a lucrative farce easily and attractive famous child predators that can lure foreign politicians to their doom aren't exactly a dime a dozen!
Ignis Natura Renovatur Integra: "all Nature is renewed in Fire"

guestbrowsxr

Postby guestbrowsxr » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:15 am

Guest wrote:Kid parade like no other celeb has ever done.

So, does she have any other choice??? No. She has alienated every single person who might have accompanied her on the premieres. No adult dares to walk next to her anymore. She has savaged all the adults closest to her (father, husband and many more?). She has zero friends. She has zero supporters. So, what has she got? A bunch of minor kids who have no say in anything and believes in their mother and follows her wherever she leads. She needs to not look like a pathetic lonely sickly loser - so, she hangs on physically to them. If she had a husband or a brother cohabiting with her, then she would have walked the red carpet hanging on to them and kissing them and declaring that she is "so in love with him" at this premiere too ;)

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:29 am

Guest wrote:No doubt she'll get full custody of the kids. Brad will keep fighting her in court and his life will turn into living hell.
That's the price you pay, Brad :clap:

If she gets full custody, it's because parenthood was determined and they are solely her kids. No wonder he wanted the docs sealed.

Olio
Saintly

Postby Olio » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:57 am

I'm not convinced she'll get full custody. Do think she'll get physical custody.
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the truth is being convinced you already know it."

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”